VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Tray - revisted Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
David Hood

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/14/2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged Quote David Hood

The Tray

In June 2010 my friend and I were on the phone to one another and the Lord opened something up to us through a picture.

It was of a tarnished tray, seemingly a gold one.

I say it was gold, but as it became clearer as it was cleaned it appeared silver. This had a hallmark on the underneath, though it was barely discernible because of the tarnish It was mainly the underneath that He had us look at in the first place.

A Hallmark signifies a number of things. Its proves something is genuine and not a copy. It shows who the maker is. It shows where it was made and it shows the quality of the material used. Satan and man would have us believe we are so tarnished, so dull, so unclean and so unwanted that we ourselves would fail to believe our true condition in Him.

But the Hallmark authenticates who we are no matter what the externals look like and can transform the thinking of ourselves and others towards us. Because it identifies our origins both now and for all time. Rom 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God ye have your fruit unto holiness and the end everlasting life.

This Hallmark will also personify, bear the distinguishing features that are contained both within the created thing and its Creator.

This coming move of God would bear and carry His Hallmark alone.

The Lord then began to show me two human hands. He intimated that one hand would represent what the tray was made of and the other hand would represent what was put on the tray and carried by it.

Both together represented the thing that he was preparing for the close to come times and the quality, the characteristics of the vessel, the tray, that would hold what he was soon to present to man, the manifestation of Himself.

Each part, like each hand, was represented by one of 4 fingers or the thumb. So the composition of the tray, in total, would need have these 5 characteristics. Just as there also were 5 characteristics of the manifestation, the other hand, that He would present which were to be carried by the tray. One may say, all though this may be open to further interpretation that the tray, the carrier, represented the character, that was worked into the tray. The Inner Characteristics being Gods inward HALMARK of the coming thing and the things upon the tray the outer HALLMARK, the things that represented what he was to do, to present, to manifest of himself in the things close at hand.

So one has a right hand and a left, a top and a bottom. A composition and content and an inward and an outer manifestation.

The first characteristic of the tray was childlikeness. Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The second characteristic was humility. Isa 33:21 There the Lord will be our Mighty One. It will be like a place of broad rivers and streams. No galley with oars will ride them, no mighty ship will sail them.

The third characteristic was believing Jhn 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

The fourth characteristic was righteousness Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The fifth characteristic was contrition Isa 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name [is] Holy; I dwell in the high and holy [place], with him also [that is] of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

So, thus we see the character of the tray, those that are the tray bear these hallmarks, the distinguishing marks of God.

But concerning the items that the tray carried - and there were 5 - I am led to say that two of them are signs and wonders and miracles, and also I feel healing, though I am not certain even these 19 months on.

The other 2 also are yet to be revealed - but for the now - it is important as has been mentioned elsewhere - to realise - the tray, the character is the focus at present and the willingness, the submitedness of the tray to be a vessel that carries other items, upholding them.

I’m very much reminded of a servant carrying a tea service into a parlour, and there are items such as a teapot, a sugar bowl, a milk jug, a cup and saucer.

Or again a tray that carries to the table, items FOR a dining table - a sauce boat, a cruet set (salt and pepper) a ladle and an invitation card holder - all silver and shining new and clean - pristine

The servant carrying the items in on the tray - is off course, none other than Jesus himself.

But it is a COMBINATION of the tray and the items upon it and the one serving bringing these things into the place, the room, the hour, the time of his setting.

This was given 19 months ago - but I sense, without full understanding that there is a period of 42 months connected with its time line and that - Elijah closed up the heavens for this time and also at the end of the 42 months spoke it open. So perhaps one needs to decare, call forth and RELEASE that which IS TO COME - but - one needs wisdom to understand there was with Elijah - a time of FAMINE before the release of rain from the heavens.

Edited by David Hood on 02/14/2012 at 9:07am
View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood
Cindy Glinski

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/16/2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

David,

Thanks for your post.
I have pulled some of your statements out and put my comments in parentheses.
tarnished tray (would possibly mean that it had not been used regularly or lately.)
it became clearer as it was cleaned (God was the one cleaning it)
had a hallmark on the underneath
(the underneath is usually not noticed without being turned upside down, it is an upside down kingdom)
also barely discernible (to the human eye)because of the tarnish (lack of use)
Hallmark signifies a number of things
Its proves something is genuine and not a copy.
It shows who the maker is.
It shows where it was made and it shows the quality of the material used.
the Hallmark authenticates who we are no matter what the externals look like
it identifies our origins both now and for all time.
This Hallmark will also personify, bear the distinguishing features that are contained both within the created thing and its Creator.
(The created thing and the creator become one as in I in you, you in me.) John 15
This coming move of God would bear and carry His Hallmark alone.
(Yes, this move will not include the mixture of man made religion. Only God can do it and only He will get the glory.)
two human hands
one hand would represent what the tray was made of (dust of the earth)
the other hand would represent what was put on the tray and carried by it.
(The glory will be carried by those who have been cleaned and authenticated by the Lord)
Both together represented the thing that he was preparing for the close to come times and the quality, the characteristics of the vessel, the tray, that would hold what he was soon to present to man, the manifestation of Himself.
(What he is preparing are clean vessels who will be a manifestation of Himself because they have been washed and carry his heart, HIS HALLMARK)
(They have truly died to self and walk as Jesus walked.)
represented by one of 4 fingers or the thumb.
So the composition of the tray, in total, would need have these 5 characteristics. Just as there also were 5 characteristics of the manifestation,
(This can be further understood by reading Ron McGatlins book "Overcoming life on a small planet" pg 102 chapter20 The bride church and the harlot church. The Hand of God is the five fold ministry gifts of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher.)
(There are real five fold ministry gifts that have been hidden for such a time as this. God has been cleaning and prepreparing them Himself.)
the other hand, that He would present which were to be carried by the tray.
the tray, the carrier, represented the character, that was worked into the tray.
The Inner Characteristics being Gods inward HALMARK
the things upon the tray the outer HALLMARK
the things that represented what he was to do, to present, to manifest of himself in the things close at hand.
John 16:12-14 New King James Version (NKJV)
12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

So one has a right hand and a left, a top and a bottom. A composition and content and an inward and an outer manifestation.
first characteristic of the tray was childlikeness (These ministry gifts will be childlike depending totally on the Father)
The second characteristic was humility. No galley with oars will ride them, no mighty ship will sail them.
(They will not have oars because they are not deciding where they will go, just like the ark was directed by God once Noah entered. They will not be mighty ships means that they will not be well known, they are the least of these.)
The third characteristic was believing (They will beleive God and take him at his word)
The fourth characteristic was righteousness (They will be righteous and their life will show it)
The fifth characteristic was contrition
(They will know that what they know, and what they do is not being produced by themselves or for themselves. They will not own it or do anything they have not first seen or heard from Jesus the only true head of the body.)
the character of the tray, those that are the tray bear these hallmarks, the distinguishing marks of God.
But concerning the items that the tray carried - and there were 5 - I am led to say that two of them are signs and wonders and miracles, and also I feel healing, though I am not certain even these 19 months on.
(Christ is not only the carrier of the tray but the gift as well. He is the bread of life. He will manifest Himself in many ways to serve those invited to the wedding feast, as the Holy Spirit turns the water in us (Jesus) into wine, (new mind, will, and emotions submitted to the Spirit of Christ great miracles will be seen.)
the tray, the character is the focus at present and the willingness, the submitedness of the tray to be a vessel that carries other items, upholding them.
(The reason that the character is the focus is because the miracles can be copied by the enemy, but the only weapon the enemy does not carry in his tool box is love. God is love, and love is the foundation of and for everything. Watch for character not for gifts.)
The servant carrying the items in on the tray - is off course, none other than Jesus himself.
(Jesus carries the five fold ministry gifts, and the gifts minister to the body as our hands help our body.)
(The gifts will help the body to get healed, connected, and grow up into Christ, and be presented to him as a bride without spot or wrinkle)
But it is a COMBINATION of the tray and the items upon it and the one serving bringing these things into the place, the room, the hour, the time of his setting.
(Amen, let it be so Lord Jesus)
(There is another tray mentioned in the bible)

Mark 6:25 New Living Translation (NLT)
25 So the girl hurried back to the king and told him, “I want the head of John the Baptist, right now, on a tray!”
(John the Baptist was the last of the Old Testament prophets. He was beheaded by evil for speaking truth. This new breed of ministry gifts will behead themselves as they recognize that there is only one head to a body and that place is already taken by Christ Jesus. They will only do what they see him do and go where he leads them to go, not matter what the cost. There mission is not to build ministries but to build people and help them discover their true identity in Christ.

John 12:48-50 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
48 He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day. 49 For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak. 50 I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me.”

(Will this be an identifying mark in us? Will we carry his HALLMARK?)

(Our times are in HIS HANDS!)

Blessings to you, David

Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version