Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "FATHER GLORIFY YOUR SONS NOW (PROPHECY)"; May 28, 2012" (Christ’s Love Letters To His...) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/28/2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's Love Letters To His... (Weekly)

"Father Glorify Your Sons Now"
(May 28, 2012)

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to Heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. GLORIFY YOUR SON, THAT YOUR SON ALSO MAY GLORIFY YOU, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give Eternal Life to as many as You have given Him.  And this is Eternal Life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.  I have Glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.  And now, O Father, GLORIFY ME TOGETHER WITH YOURSELF, WITH THE GLORY WHICH I HAD WITH YOU BEFORE THE WORLD WAS. 

I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your Word.  Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.  For I have given to them the Words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.  And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I AM GLORIFIED IN THEM.  Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your Name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.  While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your Name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.  But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.  I have given them Your Word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.  I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.  They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.  Sanctify them by Your Truth. Your Word is Truth.  As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.  And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the Truth.
[John 17:1-20; NKJV]

Write Me, Beloved Child.  Hold tightly to Me forever - you are, you have, and you always will.  My Beloved is sweet; you are a sweet aroma to Me and Mine.  Know this, Child. 

[Ephesians 5:1-2]
 Therefore be imitators of God as dear Children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.  NKJV

You taste sweet as I consume you in My Love, Children <Jn 3:29-30>.  We are one forever, now and always.  Nothing separates us: you and Me, your Lord Amen.  Distinguish now between God's love and man's love.  Know the depth of God's love towards you, and see My love through you towards others.  To love is not "to do".  To love as I love is to become one with them in all things and in all manner. 

Each Child is unique, a special bud, becoming an open mature flower.  Each spreads it's petals and opens to the Son of Grace.  Each becomes more beautiful daily as it consumes the water, the Word, of God.  Each has become, and continues to grow in, Christ's Glory.  Each bud, as it opens up further and further daily, towards the Sunlight needed, becomes perfected and all that it was created to be, saith your Christ.  The Creator over all things is pleased and I am His Sunlight.  I am the Son who receives the Glory as you become more and more the image of Him who created you <Col 3:8-11>. 

Father, Glorify your Sons {you/us} now in the Glory they {you/us} were before they were born on earth," saith He who knows them now, and knew them then.  Each is as You said they would be.  They have become, and continue to grow into, the image, the nature, of your Son Christ Jesus. 

We are one now and forever, Father.  We: Me and You; and You and them, through and because of Me, Christ.  We live to Glorify You and Your Name, My Holy Father, Amen Amen, in the Name of Christ, Your Son.  The Son, who is one of many to come, says, "Amen."

[Ephesians 1:3-12]
 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every Spiritual blessing in the Heavenly places in Christ, just as He {God Almighty our Father} chose us in Him {Jesus Christ} before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in Love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His Will, to the praise of the Glory of His Grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His Grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times HE MIGHT GATHER TOGETHER IN ONE ALL THINGS IN CHRIST, BOTH WHICH ARE IN HEAVEN AND WHICH ARE ON EARTH -- IN HIM. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His Glory.  NKJV

AND

[Romans 8:28-30]
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For WHOM HE FOREKNEW, HE ALSO PREDESTINED TO BE CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON, THAT HE MIGHT BE THE FIRSTBORN AMONG MANY BROTHERS. MOREOVER WHOM HE PREDESTINED, THESE HE ALSO CALLED; WHOM HE CALLED, THESE HE ALSO JUSTIFIED; AND WHOM HE JUSTIFIED, THESE HE ALSO GLORIFIED.
NKJV

[{Chris} Jesus, thank You for this Love Letter, and I thank You for them all.  I find it difficult to believe that You would share Your Glory and Word with us now.  I pray that You cause us all to understand it's, Your, fullness.  Again, thank You so much!]

God We Praise And Thank You For Our Glorification; Fill Us All With The Fullness Of Yourself, Chris Williams   Christine Williams Ministry Website

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Christine Williams, E-mail address: chris-williams@christine-williams-ministry.org , and website address: http://christine-williams-ministry.org  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 08/15/2012 at 9:11am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Pieter Coetzee

Posted: 05/29/2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

[Jhn 3:34]  For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.

[Jhn 1:35] Again, the next day, John stood with two of his disciples. 
And looking at Jesus as He walked, he said,  Behold the Lamb of God!

[Gal 4:19] My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you.

[Col 3:10,11] and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

[Eph 4:13] till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

Until we all come to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ!

Father, we love You and we adore You! We submit Lord! Everything. Fill us with Your Spirit, with Your Glory, without measure, that the world may see You and know Your love, Your redemption! That the world may see You and experience You! Great and awesome God! That they may taste and see YOU ARE GOOD! Glorious and Magnificent!

Thank you Chris! Forever One in Christ, in Love, in Spirit !!!

View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee
Chris Williams

Posted: 05/29/2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Pieter,  I can't add one thing to the verses you chose.  Thank you so much for taking your time to add more understanding to what Jesus said.  I still can't believe He said this.  I cry each time I read it.  The idea that He would ask our Father to "Glorify" us now, at this time - is one of the most amazing things He has ever written through me.

Thank you Pieter and I am so thankful to know you - YES we are One in Christ, in His Love and Spirit forever and beyond.  I, without ever meeting you in the flesh, can see Christ in your heart every time you write.  God Bless You - a son of God, indeed.  In Christ's Love, Chris

View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 06/20/2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Absolutely beautiful!
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 06/25/2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Sherry,  thank you for your loving support.  Christ's Love Letter causes so much hope for all of us - within my heart.  Yes, Christ is absolutely beautiful, and this image is as close to Christ's image and His love for us as I have ever been.  I am still in awe as I read His comments and words in the above prophetic revelation.

Your friend and sister in Christ, Chris

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 06/25/2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Chrisie Love, my sister, my friend,

I feel it deep within my heart

the love He has for you

I say without a doubt

I love you too.

God bless you dear one.

Chris Williams

Posted: 08/15/2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Sherry, I just noticed that I did not answer you - or thank you for such beautiful love towards me.  Thank you again and again.  I am so grateful to God for all the new friends I am meeting on the web.  He said I would, but it has been years since we had our original website and I wasn't sure how God would work all this out. 

I appreciate more than words can say - it is such a blessing to see your heart Sherry.  What a love, in Christ's love, you are! Words like those above do not come from a dead heart - they only can be written by Christ through you.  I see Christ in you and am so thankful to know you.  Thank you for sharing "you" (who Christ has made you to be) and Christ from within you - with me and all of us.  You are God's blessing as Christ Himself is our blessing.  God Bless You, in every way, Love Chris 
PS this may be my favorite love letter.  The teaching and thoughts caught me by surprise and every time I read it I cry.  What Christ is about to do for us is absolutely amazing - I am in total awe!!!

Edited by Chris Williams on 08/15/2012 at 9:02am
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 05/29/2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Now is the TIME!

God bless you Chris!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version