VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Anna - The Temple wait. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
David Hood

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/02/2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged Quote David Hood

Luke 11:5-8; Luke 18:1-5

A woman has a late night visitor - he has travelled far and it is LATE at NIGHT . We are at this LATE NIGHT stage*.

The command and DEMAND, of the Law, its REQUIREMENT - is to provide hospitality for him, the visitor. But the woman has no supply and because of the lateness of the day - resources that may have been open to her are now not - they are CLOSED.

So wanting to obey and uphold the command to provide hospitality - she goes to the judge to plead her case. The judge is the one who interprets the law and gives decisions regarding it. In fact THIS judge wrote and gave the Law the command in the first place. It seems there is no immediate response! - but we see this with Jesus in other recordings of meetings with those in need.(Mt 15:22-28)

Because of her petitions the need of her visitor is met. Why?

The woman and yourselves, had discovered a wonderful understanding of God.

If a command is made, if the requirement is to be met - then she believed that despite being UNABLE herself, to fulfil the command - the command is - the ONE who made the command would meet, would make up the requirement of that need FOR her, would make decision FOR IT.

For HE, was BOTH judge AND lawgiver - He was the one that gave the instruction in the FIRST instance, for He is ALSO - its upholder. She responded, Not because she was ABLE to, but because she was WILLING - 2Cr 8:12 For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what one does not have.

What did she have - she had nothing - but her desire to see the law obeyed, the need met and fulfilled, it was SUFFICIENT, her NOTHING was acceptable - for she wanted to give HER all to fulfil the task at hand. If one obeys PART of the law - one obeys and FULLFILS - ALL of it. AND SHE KNEW THAT HE WAS BOTH WILLING AND ABLE TO MEET AND GIVE TO IT.

We move to another scene -

Luk 2:36 ¶ And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity; Luk 2:37 And she [was] a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served [God] with fastings and prayers night and day.

She was Anna - and it is thought that THIS Anna was also the wife of Simeon. But for certain they ARE recorded IN CLOSE proximity to one another in scripture, AND FOR GOOD REASON.

Luk 2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him.

BOTH were involved in the UPKEEP of the Temple

The late night visitor - is a type of Temple - which in turn is the Body.

The name Anna has a root meaning - firstly it means grace but it is formed from a word which - is khä·nä'

1) to decline, incline, encamp, bend down, lay siege against

a) (Qal)

1) to decline

2) to encamp

Yes to ENCAMP

The spirit of such is similar to Jacob when he wrestled with the Angel

I will not let you go until you bless me - she did not want the blessing for herself but automatically becomes part of the blessing that comes when the blessing and fulfilment of obedience to a command is realised. Jhn 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

In the same way, God seemingly lays siege to us, but in essence it is to see us blessed

Anna KNEW and understood that despite her poverty - she if she wrestled with God - if she ENCAMPED - around Him - enforcing HIM to provide the fulfilment of the command - He had to and would respond. And in this laying siege HE responds

To encamp is one meaning of khana - but in the other meaning of the word - it is to decline

She KNEW - she could not take NO as the answer - she DECLINED, to take NO as an answer

For her result was based not on her OWN resources , but on His desire and ability to FULLFILthe command for HER.

Romans 8:3

For what the Law could not do, *weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of *sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,

Many of you have long served - for the upkeep of the temple - and before God, either knowingly or unknowingly, your tithe has been yourself. But your desire and response to the command of hospitality - has DRIVEN you to Him for the greatness of the need and the demands of the Hour.

You will always have the poor with you - and the poor, are becoming increasingly marginalised AND UNDER RESOURCED. Short of the knowledge of Gods will that is IN Gods bread - wherein is the ability to heal and to deliver.

The Spirit has and IS searching for hearts who will allow and find a place for Him

, that others may enter His rest. Special rooms WITHIN THE TEMPLE - for the weary the halt and the lame were set aside - even before its construction- SO THAT THE TRAVELLER OF THIS HOUR - has a final place of Gods planned rest. It was planned for THIS HOUR

And because God himself commanded the fulfilment of the law - he too has paid his price - he if u like TITHED His own son - but because you have become his body, His temple - he further honours you - for HE himself is NOW paying HIS tithe - which is you, You, Y O U, Y O U R S E L F, for you are also NOW his body . In the construction of the temple - you are his tithe - IN ADVANCE - to the body, to the world, to ISRAEL in THIS FINAL HOUR. It was required that certain rooms be constructed and set aside AND made available for the weary the halt and the lame. And YOU are His preparation, - a body he has prepared - your service fulfils the making ready of those rooms for those who have not found rest in any other temple or abode.

In FACT - IT IS YOUR EMPTINESS BEFORE God, that IS THAT ROOM, enabling the ROOM TO BE OCCUPIED. She departed NOT from the temple, but stayed in the very place the poor were to occupy. In fact her own body, acted as the very walls that enabled the poor, the lowly, the needy to FILL the very room.

Luk 2:37 And she [was] a widow of about fourscore and four years**, which departed not from the temple, but served [God] with fastings and prayers night and day.

Many of you - have found a great change in terms of who you have partnered with during this life changing, altering move FROM God. People close to you are no longer there or are further away - circumstances which permitted certain things before - and their resources seem more meagre or absent or distant. It is almost as if ones husband has died. Anna partnered with Simeon.

But Anna, Simeon - he has not - in the passing away, or moving from certain things - he has NOW positioned you WITH HIMSELF afresh. He is now your husband, He is now your partner - he is fulfilling His promise - HE IS EXECUTING HIS OFFICE AS JUDGE AND UPHOLDER AND provider OF THE LAW. I will not leave you alone, I will not leave you to yourself, I will not leave you as an orphan, I will not leave you as if Fatherless - I will not leave you as husbandless - for I myself am and have positioned MYSELF afresh with you, for you and besides you as your very own husband - I no longer call you widow. I call you MINE - precious and honoured are you in my sight and I love you.

In fact this is his statement regarding you and your and his NOW.

Isa 58:12 Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.

When Elijah was called IN THE LAST HOURS OF THE FAMINE IN Israel, BEFORE 4 years was up. ISRAEL were as 12 stones separated and broken down - they were no longer the wall that spoke of or was surrounded by peace.

Anna and Simeon - were and always been involved in the upkeep of his temple - and YOU Anna are still in service in His temple. You are HIS fulfilment of Isa 58:12

The 12 stones represents the body of Christ

But the word is not just about the stones - it is about the foundations and the world that is NOT acknowledged by it as His. NEITHER is His from the worlds stance is NOT the foundation that has been laid - the world in the main knows not the underpinning that is His foundation in Christ.

The call is to the body - the stones AND to the world the foundation that is not underpinned. The foundation was established with Elijah - the foundation being the lord who answers by fire. The smoke filled His temple - the smoke comes from His fire. The smoke is His glory.

Mat 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. Mat 11:14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. Mat 11:15 He who has ears, let him hear.

If you are willing to accept it - then you have also not just the repairing or building of the temple in your view, you also have the restoration that is the foundation.

And the same spirit that was with Elijah, became with John the Baptist and that which became with John became with Jesus and that which has become of Jesus - is NOW become of YOU. The means to provide in the hour of positioning.

Isa 58:12 Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.

You, His Anna’s - though you have been hidden, unseen and unknown - he wants you to know you are still called, you are still heard, you are still his and so are his purposes. He has heard and seen the many prayers and words, hopes and vision that have been poured out into the seemingly apparent empty ether - but he has captured and treasured each atom, every molecule of sound, every swathe of concern, each letter, each breath of expression, that you have exhaled from the very body of your life - as you have longed for more that is from him and of him, his own self.

AND he reiterates - he will not leave you alone, he will not leave you helpless, He Himself will come to YOU. In the things you do - but also IN and for YOU, that is you, yourself. Fear not little flock it is the fathers good pleasure to give you the kingdom. He will fill the seemingly empty recesses of the temple that has become us and the smoke of his glory will be His testimony of us and our testimony of him.

You matter ALSO and not just your work. But he will back up all that has been upon you to do. Though the vision tarry - wait for it (in faith) for it will surely come.

Act 7:34 I have indeed seen the oppression of my people in Egypt. I have heard their groaning and have come down to set them free. Now come, I will send you back to Egypt.'

Yes lord - I come - now, for you have and are sending me. Now as you have promised send also , send also YOURSELF.

Please READ THE NOTES BELOW

* The woman is also a picture of the church, the bride. WHOM - is meant to have the bread available. The bread is - knowledge of the will of the Father, healing and deliverance.

The visitor is lord God Himself a type of the poor and needy in the world today. If you give a cup of water to the least of these my little ones, you give it to (and for) me.

It is also a play - that Israel herself (the woman) should or could have had the bread. But she did not. But she like all, especially though she herself, can go to their God PERSONALLY - and acquire what is needed there.

** Four score and four years.

Four score is 80 - it is the number given, the boundary if you like of an age of man. Ps 90:10 The length of our days is seventy years--or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.(ASK ME FOR THE STRENGTH)

The four years is 4 - which is the number associated with represents God's creative works, especially works associated with the earth:

She and her husband were WAITING for the promise - she, they had waited to the very edge of the time given to human life (ps90:10). Even waited beyond (the 4) but the beyond was the very edge that was, that is that WILL be entered into where the creative work of god on, of and for earth will occur. The rain came BEFORE the end of 4 years.

As they then in those days waited - Anna and Simeon waited for a promise. And that promise came in a person. Today we have the person, we if you can accept it - are waiting for the promise of THE PRESENCE.

I will not leave you helpless - I will come to you. Fear not little flock it is the fathers good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Where sin abounds grace abounds even more. You have kept the (it promise of) best wine till last.

View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 06/02/2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

David - THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!!!!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Colleen Danchak

Posted: 06/02/2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Thank you sooooo much David.  Have been incredibly hungry for bread of any sort the last few days as well as thirsty and recognizing my need for more of Him the Bread of Life. Weeping through His heartcry tonight for those in pain, any pain and in need of His life and healing.You wrote:

* The woman is also a picture of the church, the bride. WHOM - is meant to have the bread available. The bread is - knowledge of the will of the Father, healing and deliverance.

The visitor is lord God Himself a type of the poor and needy in the world today. If you give a cup of water to the least of these my little ones, you give it to (and for) me.

It is also a play - that Israel herself (the woman) should or could have had the bread. But she did not. But she like all, especially though she herself, can go to their God PERSONALLY - and acquire what is needed there.

You also wrote: Even waited beyond (the 4) but the beyond was the very edge that was, that is that WILL be entered into where the creative work of god on, of and for earth will occur. The rain came BEFORE the end of 4 years.

I am entering in the beyond waiting for a promise I was beginning to think had slipped away. Except on Sunday He gave me an encouragement that it was coming to pass.  A young man that was prophesyzing at the front in a house of prayer and whom had never met me gave the word. He was wearing an Ezekiel T-shirt and I laughed because the Lord had been speaking about His fooursquare of Ezekiel to me for days. Shortly after the release of this word to me, this city I was in visiting for the last four days, had the heavens open and rain like they haven't seen for awhile began to pour down flooding the streets.

Blessings and Shalom - Colleen

View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
David Hood

Posted: 06/03/2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged Quote David Hood

yes it is easy to be persuaded to NOT believe to , if u like give up - like it says in
Gal 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Faith full is he who promises to fullfil all that he has said

what touches you touches him - he shares our experience exactly in the way we experience it.

but he has sent this word to encourage those who want the things he can do, even if they are in themselves poor - and cannot in themselves do - but he has found a way for us that enables His riches to be provided for those who have none.

View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version