Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Those I Call, I Appoint by Eileen Fisher Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/01/2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Those I Call, I Appoint by Eileen Fisher

The Lord would say, "There is nothing too hard for Me."  He said, there is nothing that is too hard for Me. With Me, all things are possible. I would say present the impossible before Me this night. I have invited you to come boldly before My throne of grace. I have invited you to come before the alter of holiness. I have invited you to come and to let yourself rest in My presence. I have invited you to come and partake of My presence. In turn, I am partaking of you. Where there is doubt, I would come and I would put hope and faith. Where this is pain and rejection, I would build you up and appoint you. When man brings disappointment, and when life brings disappointment, I come and I stand before you. I say I present to you an opportunity to receive My appointment. I have called you forth to be appointed. I have called you forth to be a point man for Me, to here I will show you where you are to point your prayers.

My Glory is Your Cover

I will show you where you are to point My word. I will show you where you are to point your strength. To where I will point you and say make a deposit of the anointing I have deposited within you. Those I call, I appoint. Those who say, "Yes Lord! Send me," I come and I clothe them with power from on high. I do not come and strip My own and leave them naked. That's how sin left Me. My glory is your cover. My anointing by My spirit is your seal. I have come to build you up and to strengthen you. I wish tonight for you to breathe in the very essence of My love for each of you. If you could understand the depth of My love, fear would find no landing place. Fear of life nor fear of death, fear of success nor fear of failure, fear would find no landing place for faith would open the door. I would invite you tonight; let me seal your faith fresh.”

Eileen Fisher

Eileen@eileenfisher.org

Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/01/2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Yes Lord, "I accept Your sealing my faith fresh."  And I shout unto You Lord God with a voice of triumph;  I'm shouting unto You with a voice of praise.  "Here I am Lord God, send me!"  Thanks for posting this reminder, my precious Sister... "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD...AND, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THOSE THAT WILL STAND ON HIS WORD, SPEAK HIS WORD FORTH AND BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID IS TRUE, AND TRUE FOR YOU/ME...BE BOLD!  BE COURAGEOUS!  THE LIVING WORD I SPEAK IS COMING TO PASS NO MATTER WHAT THINGS, SITUATIONS,CIRCUMSTANCES LOOK LIKE, SOUND LIKE, FEEL LIKE OR EVEN TASTE LIKE. HALLEUJAH!  FOR GOD AND HIS WORD ARE ONE AND HE IS FAITHFUL TO PERFORM IT...GLORY TO GOD-IT TRULY IS OUR COVER!!!  \o/\o/\o/   Love you ALL

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 08/01/2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

yes Gayle! hugs

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version