Subject Topic: Walking with Jesus- Dudley Perio Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kathy Bippus

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/09/2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

‘Walking’ with Jesus
Testimony from Dudley Perio
Aug 6, 2012

I started my morning like I usually do, asking Jesus to come with me. We got in the truck and headed to Houston. It was a fun time, actually playing and enjoying the Lord along the way.

He told me to stop at a particular gas station. When I did, he told me to go inside and get a Dr. Pepper (he knows my favorite drink). I argued a little. After all, it was a bit early in the morning for a soda. He insisted.
I did what he asked - I’ve learned to trust God. I paid the clerk inside and he handed me back my change. Suddenly the $5 bill in my hand stood out to me. I felt like I was supposed to give it to him. I said, “Jesus just wants to bless you with this $5 because he loves you. But if I gave it to you, you would think it comes from me and not Jesus. So I want you to use it to purchase a scratch-off lottery ticket for $5, because he wants to bless you beyond measure.” He was a little taken aback, but bought the ticket. “Go ahead,” I said, “Scratch it off.”

There were eight games on the ticket. The first one, nothing. The second one, nothing. Each number had nothing. As he scratched off the very last number, he won $500! We were both astonished. He cried as he told me, “but I am a Muslim.”
I told him Jesus has moved by demonstrating His power to you because He wants a relationship.
“Jesus loves Muslims,” I continued. “As a matter of fact, he has been appearing to Muslims in dreams and visions because he wants everyone to know that they are loved.”
“I thank you, and my family thanks you!” he told me as I walked out the door. How wonderful is our Jesus! I drove on to my destination while enjoying and thanking the Lord.

I sat down at an outside table at Starbucks in Houston to wait for a meeting there with some business partners. It was late morning and there were about seven people seated outside around me. A van pulled up into the handicap parking space near me and a man got out. He walked around, lowered the ramp, pulled out a wheelchair and lifted his wife into it. He then parked her at the table next to me with his young daughter while he went inside for the drinks.
The woman looked over at me and asked, “Why are you wearing that stuff?” She had noticed the gold dust on my face and head.
I responded that when I get in the Presence of God, this gold dust comes upon me. It has been happening every day since September of 2010 and I have seen many miracles happen since that time. I then asked her, “What happened to you?”

She told me that she was given an epidural shot during child birth and something went wrong. She had been paralyzed from the waist down for twelve years.
I suddenly had a strange feeling, as if two apostles of old were standing on either side of me. I stood up in front of her and stretched out my hand, which she took. I simply said, “Jesus loves you. Walk.”

Her eyes met mine, but it was if she was looking beyond me. It was like there was a decision to make. She leaned forward as if to get up, could not, and then leaned back against the wheelchair. As she leaned forward again, it was as if the Holy Spirit just lifted her up and she stood with a shocked look on her face. The woman took two tiny one-inch steps forward as I held her hand. Then she took off! She walked across the parking lot screaming, “OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!” Then she ran, and even jumped! Her daughter ran along with her in amazement. Her atrophied legs from twelve years of paralysis were not even holding her back.

Her husband came out of Starbucks with their drinks in a drink tray. Taking in the scene before him, he quickly dropped the drinks on the table and they fell over. He was freaking out, hollering, “OH MY GOD!”
The people seated around were joining in the amazement, some saying, “Oh Jesus!” They gathered around the woman and were touching her. She came back and hugged me, thanking me profusely as her daughter and husband joined in the group hug. I was so overwhelmed by the emotion of it all. “You are an answer to prayer!” they cried out.
“It’s just Jesus,” I replied, “He loves you.” We were all crying at the awesome display of the love and power of God. I had the feeling that all my life was worth this one moment. Inside my heart was overflowing with the words, ‘all is well with my soul!’ As much as you expect God to move and do something, when it happens it is the most awesome and humbling thing ever.

This woman got to hug her beautiful daughter from a standing position for the first time ever in her life! She no longer wanted her coffee, and did not want the wheelchair to even be in the van with them. She left with her daughter sitting in her lap.

People from inside and out were gathering around me asking for prayer. Most of them did not ask for themselves, but for others they knew in need. I explained that God wants a relationship. He loves everyone, and everyone is qualified.

I write about this awesome miracle of God to encourage everyone to take Jesus with you everywhere. I cannot find the words to describe how my heart was so overwhelmed with the love of Jesus for full restoration for this family. How do I write how my heart was so humbled to stand with Jesus to witness his touch? How do I describe the husband’s eyes, crying out his thankfulness? How do I express the daughter’s emotions while her mother hugged her like that for the first time ever? How do I describe the screams of thankfulness? My eyes continue to water, my heart pours out more and more. I am a simple man and God let me witness his Glory.
Please feel my heart and put agendas aside, for the next miracles can be in front of you. Take all God has given me and run. Together we can be God’s hand to reach, his voice to call out, “Walk.”

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/09/2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

\o/  TY JESUS!!!  YEAH GOD!!! I do believe the next miracle is in front of me! 

Drema Hearn

Posted: 08/09/2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged Quote Drema Hearn

Wow!..Hallelujah!....Hallelujah!
View Drema Hearn's Profile Search for other posts by Drema Hearn
Morika Nolan

Posted: 08/09/2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged Quote Morika Nolan

Praise the Lord! For God to show up in such a mighty way! I Praise him! Thank you Lord God!!!! AMEN AMEN AMEN
View Morika Nolan's Profile Search for other posts by Morika Nolan
Karen Samford

Posted: 08/09/2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Praise God this is awesome.This brought tears to my
eyes.God is sooo awesome.Thank you for being a yielded
vessel and for sharing this.It is so encouraging.I have
often wondered if the gold dust is real.I have heard it is
real by different people that have been in services where
it has appeared on them.But personally I have never
experienced it.God can do anything he wants to do.Do you
you think the jewels that people are saying are appearing
is real?
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/09/2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Hi Karen,

I can't speak into that specifically as I don't know "that people" or what they are saying. There is the genuine and there is also the counterfeit. One will always point to Christ Jesus and His Kingdom, the other will point to selfish gain and be used for that purpose.

much Love,

Karen Samford

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Amen to that sister.Sometimes they will be preaching and
say "look at that Jewel on the floor," I don't know but it
seems like a distraction from the word but God is the
judge.
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Again, I don't know who "they" are that you are referring too, Karen. Jesus was a complete disruption/distraction to the religious of the day and still is.

Re the original post, this man's testimony speaks for itself... To God be the Glory! : )

Karen Samford

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Again thanks for sharing. I googled his name and listened
to a testimony.He seems like a sincere follower of God.He
gives glory to the Lord.My brother lives in Houston. I will
tell him about the church.He may want to visit.
kelley ewing

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged Quote kelley ewing

Praise God. When I read this I could not stop crying. I do hope to be used for Gods glory. He has given me dreams that I was to lay hands on others the sick. I believe this was a confirmation for me. Thank you so much for posting. God is so awesome. What a way to reaveal His glory.

View kelley ewing's Profile Search for other posts by kelley ewing
Michele Hay

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

This post made me so happy : ....) to read...amen thank you Jesus...and just like the people there I wanted to say "me next".

12 years ago I was in some healing services and we all had gold dust all over us...on our hands,..on our faces...on our bibles...on the pews...on the carpet....and I saw Jesus walking behind the minister and laying his hands on the person just prayed for.  We didn't think 'oh I hope there will be gold dust'...it just happened...and the love of the Lord was so present in those meetings...that you did not want to leave...we would stay until midnight or more just not wishing to leave the presence of the Lord...and then finally go to a diner to eat because we were so rested and full of the joy of the Lord...and a little hungry by then too!  I have felt since then that those were a taste of what the Lord has for us...did I say the Lord's presence was so sweet and beautiful...and you felt to take your shoes off when you came in...just felt like you should...or at least I did.  Since that time ...now and then I would see a speck of gold dust around my house...and smile and my heart would feel like Jesus passed by and put it there to encourage me.  Also, Dudley says "It was Jesus...he loves you." When the presence of the Lord comes like this there is a tendency for people to think it is the minister...but the minister knows..."it is Jesus".

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Glad to hear Karen, much Love and many blessings to you and your brother : )

Hi Kelly, we don't have to understand everything, simply hear and obey. That obedience isn't one of contriving or as a heavy burden, but flows naturally from His Love shed abroad in our hearts by Holy Spirit. The outcome isn't ours either, but His. I think there is a tendency to think we need be in a certain place(spiritually speaking) before He will confirm His word with signs following. Think of a small child who hears his mom or dad say "jump" from a certain height. And they do! : )) You are the righteousness of God in Christ. He is in you and you are in Him, you are a son(not gender specific) of God. It really is so simple, yet it's been made to be complicated..now I wonder where and who that would could from ; ) : )
I went into a resthome and seeing a older woman sitting in the middle of the hallway strapped into her wheelchair. Her wrists, her ankles and her body. She shook so profusely they needed to do that for her. She also was making loud uncontrolable noises. When I seen her, His compassion within came pouring out like a gully washer. I laid my hand on her and said, "peace, be still" and immediately she was. Unbeknownst to me, was a nurse standing behind at a not too far distance and so saw and heard everything. She came up to me and said, " I've never seen anything like that! You said in the Name of Jesus?" I answered her, "yes." She then began to tell me that she is Jewish and again explaining she had never seen anything like that. She went on to say a couple of friends of hers had been telling her about Jesus and had invited her to church and that now that she had seen and heard that, she was going.
I don't know whatever happened afterward. I didn't do any type follow up thing. But I'm sharing this particular because I was young in age and in the Lord. He's not looking for a perfect people as man might equate perfection but those who worship Him in Spirit and in Truth = Christ Jesus and that you are! : ))

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 08/10/2012 at 2:56pm

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Not sure why it boldened in the above post. I tried editing it but it's not letting me. Just wanted you to know, I didn't type it that way : )

Michelle, that's so beautiful! That's just like Jesus to leave you specks of gold here and there as encouragment! Love it, Love Him! : ))

much Love all,

Michele Hay

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Kathy

I just wrote something on my fb page yesterday about 'compassion'.  I noted that over and over in the gospels it says  "...and moved with compassion Jesus...and Jesus moved with compassion said 'I will...be clean.'....and Jesus said I am moved with compassion for the crowds because they have had nothing to eat..."

so it is so beautiful to hear you recall that you were 'moved with the compassion of the Lord...'   Our God is a God of compassion...for us. ♥

Bill Evans

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

God is so good, He wants to use everyone of us,
just step out there in the name of Jesus He will do
the rest. God bless you.

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/10/2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Yes He is Michele, His tender mercies overflows. Isn't He more than Beautiful?! : )

Very simply and well said Bill! : ))

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 08/12/2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

YES!!! this is Jesus' heart.. as Jesus is, so are we in
this world!

we are seated together with Christ at the right hand of the
Father... we are dead but Christ lives in us and through us
and while we are dead yet IN HIM we are alive...

If we will catch the vision of our IDENTITY IN CHRIST..
wow... its coming.. its time... get ready... this is going
to be way past common in the days ahead!!!

GLORY!!! thanks ((((( KATH )))))

Bill Shoop

Posted: 08/14/2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged Quote Bill Shoop

Yes Gayle, Kathy.  The miracle in front of me! Yesterday I had a chance to share my relationship  with Father God to the man who left me fly his airplane!  The miracle in front of me, the miracle in front of me!  Hmmm!  Good for some long thought processes!, and slight change in course.  Thanks, BS
View Bill Shoop's Profile Search for other posts by Bill Shoop
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/14/2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Bill, some of these miracles are so 'common' I dont think of them as coming from heaven-heaven has come to earth just as Father promised & as we prayed for it, "Let your Kingdom come, Lord God; let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." Favor came to you for sure, "flying someone's plane"-that is great favor! The very best was sharing Father God and we both know you surprised him with your excellent performance on that too, didnt you?  \o/ TY Holy Spirit for giving Bill the words to share as he opened his mouth...praying each one of us will be listening and willing to step out in faith,,,love you ALL

Karen Samford

Posted: 08/14/2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Thank you for the link. It was awesome the gold dust is an
outward expression of what God is doing within.
Dudley Perio at Christ Heaing Center, San Antonio, TX on
Vimeo
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/14/2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Dudley Perio at Christ Heaing Center, San Antonio, TX on Vimeo 

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/14/2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Kathy Bippus wrote:
Hi Karen,

I can't speak into that specifically as I don't know "that people" or what they are saying. There is the genuine and there is also the counterfeit. One will always point to Christ Jesus and His Kingdom, the other will point to selfish gain and be used for that purpose.

much Love,

yes!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/08/2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

This is a recent testimony from Dudley Perio on Oct. 8, 2012 of God growing out a missing finger. Dudley is a close friend and God has been supernaturally manifesting gold dust on him daily since Sept. 2010. This is one of the most recent of many rich stories of God encountering the most unlikely people with His Love on the streets.

http://soundcloud.com/cheryl-davis-3/creative_miracle_finger

Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/09/2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

You God are Almighty God and You receive ALL my praise,,,just today I knew something "changed" in me,,,I watched this video and I know NOW I have given Father God my job and I'm taking on His-IT IS FINISHED!!!  HALLELUJAH-JUST LOVE 'EM!!!  BLESSSED SO I CAN BE A BLESSING,,,YEAH GOD!  TY JESUS!  God, thank You, thank You,,, and thank you, my precious Sister Kathy for posting this...

Karen Samford

Posted: 10/09/2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Thanks Kathy for encouraging my spirit to have more
faith.Like she said it raises the water mark. All i can
say is Glory to God!
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/09/2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Praise God! I love the beauty of the simplicity of it all. It touched my heart so much when he said, "He Loves them all." Yes He does! : )) He's so wildly, extravagantly passionate..that's our Jesus, that's our Daddy and precious Holy Spirit!

Love you Gayle and Karen, mega blessings to you both!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/09/2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Watched a video of Dudley's testimony,,,found myself saying, "God I want the anointing to heal every person I pray for",,,He says, right now as I'm typing, "how do you know that already isn't happening?" HALLELUJAH AMEN,,,been claiming, "i am anointed with Holy Spirit and FIRE, and i go around doing good, healing those that are oppressed of the devil." Sure have-and decreeing Matt.10:7-8, yes indeed,,,so, NO MORE DELAY,,,been decreeing that too from Ez.12:28 "None of my words will be delayed or postponed any longer, but every word I speak is coming to pass." Father God is changing me from glory to glory, so I can show those I come in contact with God's glory, God's mercy, God's love, God's grace, God's goodness, God's heart towards every person on planet earth IS, He wants to spend eternity with them and bless them with the abundant LIFE RIGHT NOW THAT JESUS CAME TO THE EARTH TO GIVE US.  YES HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL & "WILDLY, EXTRAVAGANTLY PASSIONATE,,,OH HOW I LOVE JESUS!!!  \o/\o/\o/  Love you aLL

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/09/2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

I see Him doing that Gayle..slathering you with the oil of Holy Spirit. He's giving you the desire of your heart, which is the desire of His heart..that the nations(wherever you are, wherever you go, in whatever sphere) will know that the Desire of the nations (peoples) is come..

Thank You Papa, thank You Jesus, thank You Holy Spirit! Blessed be Your Name in all the earth!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/09/2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

\o/,,,Yes indeed Sister, my dear,,,ready to go when, where, whatever-SHOUTING UNTO YOU LORD GOD WITH A VOICE OF TRIUMPH; SHOUTING UNTO YOU WITH A VOICE OF PRAISE,,,had a possible move to Houston a few months ago-dont know IF GOD will be moving me or??? Been saying, thinking ALL day, I'm so ready, excited, expectant for WHATEVER AND WHEREVER FATHER SENDS ME-IT WILL BE JUST LOVING FOLKS INTO THE KINGDOM...or i can do His will right c'here,,,dont matter, just wanna be being and doing His plan; let Your Kingdom come Lord God; & I pray, decree, proclaim Your Kingdom has come and Your will is being done in through & by Christ Jesus growing up on the inside of us, the Body of Christ.  HALLELUJAH AMEN,,,I'm on Your ROLL JESUS-YOU, THE LIGHT HAS COME!!!  Love you ALL

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/09/2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

That's exactly right Gayle, Loving them right into the Kingdom! and the harvest is already white and we are His planting. The wherever is right where you live or He may plant elsewhere as far as geographically speaking. Walmart is a harvest field haha..it truly is, your neighbor, any work sphere, etc. is the field of harvest which He plants us.

"Arise shine for your Light is come and the Glory of the Lord is risen upon you"

You/we are the light of His Light : )))

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/09/2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Let me correct that and say, the fields are already white unto harvest : )

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version