VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: FATHERLESS AGE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Rafael Conrad

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/04/2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged Quote Rafael Conrad

Fatherless Age

Oh my beloved sons how I have loved you all before you were even known in the womb of your mother’s.

I have designed you all for the very purpose of the Fathers age to reveal himself through his sons that are in Christ.

So that the world peoples would not only come to know the son of God, but also come to know the father of life.

For my fathers love has come for this age; because they have become a Fatherless age in themselves of their own religious rights and attitudes that they proclaim to be true.

They have placed it in their own minds to be full knowledge foremost; rather than to have my Spirit with in them to know my love for them.

For the Fathers gift of love to all was to know my own Spirit, and lead them to reign with him in his own love being ever present within them.

To know God is to be in the Spirit of Christ because God is Spirit, and can only be known in this way. 

Some have set out without my Fathers Spirit for themselves, and have pierced themselves through with every deceitful thought that had come out of Adams mind set.    

My fathers love is under grace, and they will be able to find this grace, because of his faithfulness to them even though they do not live by my Spirit.

So it is not by your morals that would do the work of my blessing, but it is by the grace of the nature of the Fathers love for all.

Grace and love always covers a multitude of sins, because grace is always available for those who want it and can receive it.

Grace and love is a finished work that the Father of lights has completed in the mercy of Christ Jesus the son.

And the son brings the fullness of the I Am so that all would find the completeness of love in the one true God; and this love rules with mercy and grace to follow them all the days of their lives.

The world does not know this love because they do not know the Father of love, and they deny his faithfulness to themselves in his son.

The love that God has competes with the false love of this world, because they have been blinded from this kind of love that comes from him alone.

He is the revealer of himself in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit to bring all men to himself as the reconciler in his own nature of being God the Father for all.

And it is by the Spirit of Christ you call out Father God, because of his deep sense of wanting you for himself as his children.

Now that the nature of Holy Spirit would be complete to you, and calling you into the depths of belonging to the full nature of love for you in the I Am.

Being the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ, and Father God calling you to come into the ones with themselves too end up with this Christ like nature.

Becoming one with God in Christ and coming to the inheritances of being a personal son of Father God, and feeling the complete measure of glory given to you without payment on your part.

Now love would reign over your mind, and no longer failure of what was done in the past or the failures in the future to come.

It is not in your own preciseness of your actions, but the working Of Christ in your mind that would perfect you.  

When Christ comes to glorify his Father in you by the nature of his own innocence’s of his character, and not by the working of your own self righteousness.

Then the full working power of Christ Jesus comes through you to make you one with him, and his heavenly Father.

Now the kingdom of God starts to grow, and you feel the over taking work of it in you to restore to you that which was lost to you.

In living with God the Father in a mature manner of sonship, and positively knowing this for your own life in your spirit and mind.

Then coming to a place of realizing that you are no longer a part of this world any more, because of this renewed mind set of Christ that you now have within him. 

With this new mind set comes a sense of belonging, and being in the presents of a higher kingdom carrying a greater authority.

When this authority is in admission to your spirit and mind, and spoken as a truth in faith, and carried to a place where it is needed to reign and rule over.

Then the working of this power goes out, and causes all authorities of other powers to bow down to this work that comes from Christ Jesus the living word of faith.  

Now you have become one with the living God who is now your heavenly Father to do the good works from him that were already preordained in Christ for you to do.

Which would be the work of ministry to reconcile man back to Father God to regain kingdom of children for him self that would live in the nature of Christ.

Loving their Father God above everything else, and glorifying him with all worship and adoration that would focus on him alone.

Also loving your fellow brothers in Christ as he loved his own church to the point of death, and becoming one with one another in the Spirit of God, and all having this one mind in unity just as the Son is one with the Father.

Now the kingdom of the Father is complete to you, and all your desires are meet in knowledge of being the sons of a greater kingdom that is found in the living Christ Jesus.

psalm 145:12-13
View Rafael Conrad's Profile Search for other posts by Rafael Conrad
Michele Hay

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/04/2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

thank you Rafael!

...thank you heavenly Father!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version