Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Tunnel of love Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
David Hood

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/28/2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged Quote David Hood

The following word, was given me in 1999. Over the past few weeks, just prior to the recent increase in rocket attacks upon Israel c it would seem that this word had again, been brought to mind. I just kept it there c until today, for I now read, that the tunnels mentioned back then have, if you like been reopened. So I feel it right, to share this word from back then, but to bring it forward to our now.

Tunnel of Love (January 1999)

Two days ago, 16th Jan 09, a Christian friend of mine, asked me what I thought of the Gaza situation. Like many, I hate to see the casualties, but also accept that Hamas is being dealt a stunning blow. As we spoke I saw a picture of the many tunnels worked upon into on the Palestinian side yet also I saw many tunnels working through the under ground of from Israels own side.

It then came to me that God Himself was working His own spiritual tunnels, not just in the current crisis but also throughout the history of Israel. THE CHURCH, THE WORLD INCLUDING YOU AND ME. He has and is making UNSEEN inroads and that our lives, history and situations IS RIDDLED with His work, His workings, many like underground tunnels, are unseen.

The next day I see on TV, as if to confirm this  a contract, a deal so to speak was announced publicly  where the USA and Israel, were to work in ways to particularly stop, to bring to an end, the use of tunnels by the Palestinian cause, to make inroads into Israels way, especially for the use of smuggling arms and weapons.

I add, that though good, it in no way matches Gods way, nor does he acknowledge all Palestines attempts to take - Israel, his beloved people out of the way

As I thought upon this I felt He spoke the following word.

I am working my work, I am doing my thing just as I have for all time and as I will do for all millennia.

I have been weaving my plan in the myriad network of mine (own) workings for years in the (underground) of my peoples land I have been mapping my map, weaving my plan which cannot be stopped and is not incomplete  which cannot be stalled, manipulated or influenced by the needs, means and mind of man my road works, my map, my tunnelling of love is complete . Its blueprint and foundations, its pillars and supports, its walls and roof set firmly secure in the inroad and working of my love.

My workings are as an artery that moves ever forward and on into the ground of My and Israels HEART and history, yes even the world the world as we know it and the world that is unknown and in some ways unseen to the many.

But you My people are not blind, because I give you sight through my Son, hearing through my Spirit and feeling and heart through My Own love. I already SEE where My Road leads, it has been mapped, plumbed and dug out by my son the excavating of my love though dark and deep mine for you and the world, the jewel that is me, the shine through the diamond that is me .Just as light reflects light and diamond is cut by diamond, so is my Love cut by Love, love invented by love, Love FORMED by LOVE, love given birth in love, My Love, deeper than the oceans, wider than the seas, Higher than the mountains, yet you are close to me.

You are close to me close to me . Close enough if you dare to sense the sense of my breath upon your neck, the panting and exertions of my heart, labouring for you, expending ALL to bring you home to me  to our place of final pasture . Yes I Am your Shepherd , I always have been and always will be Yours , you that I call by MY name,  you are Mine, precious and honoured are u in my sight and I love you, I love you My people and because of this, know that My love stems from and to all Israel . They are not abandoned, just as you are not, they are not forgotten, just as you are not.

They are not unseen or unknown to me, just as you are not . I have not scrapped you, written about you, thought about you, then scrunched you up as a ball of paper and thrown away in my anger . I have kept you and sustained you and loved you and watched over you every step of your way and every moment of your day  though you have not always walked in My way, you will share and have part in My day yes you, My church , my bride and My little Israel

I am YOUR Shepherd and YOU are My sheep. My land is your land and your land is Mine.

And I seek to bring you into My land, not just for now but for ever more . My Land and My Kingdom, bringing you deeper into its boundaries and rule, where there is no wall to prevent you from reaching, attending or entering, the place which is the Citadel of My love.

For what I have written , I have written

And what I have done, I have done

And what I have said I have said

And I will write, and do and say it ALL, again, again and again

For of my love and of me and of my word is the no end, no tunnel, no inroad, too deep no rock to hard, no way to difficult for . For I have dug my tunnel, I constructed My artery and inroad into the farthermost and darkest recesses and lands of the HEART of man, when I constructed the heading of my son , I have worked my work and I will work my work and it will not collapse or be diverted . I Am who I Am and I will do what I will do , For I alone Am He, I and no other beats with a heart like Me, deeper and surer and straighter and stronger, and the arrow of my working, my tunnel has already worked its way and pierced thee and there at the point of impact, in a time known to both of us, we again will meet and know you are pierced O little yet precious Israel and my Church, you will know that the tunnel of my love , has surely pierced thee.

the above was shown to me as - I saw a hand, it was Gods hand and it was stretched out, palm down, but his fingers were splayed - and his hand was being moved through earth. So, if you like each finger was forming a tunnel in itself. Five fingers - the hand of grace moving to the Palestinians, moving to Israel, moving to you and to me . Five fingers - the hand of grace - whilst like the tunnel, life seems to collapse in upon itself - know his workings are sure and his love shores up his passage for us, and for the world.

Edited by David Hood on 11/28/2012 at 9:26am
View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood
Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/28/2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH AMEN TO THIS MY BROTHER,,,YSSSSSSSSSS LORD, "YOU ARE OUR SHEPHERD AND WE ARE YOUR SHEEP! \o/....was receiving confirmation as I read this prophetic word/exhortation, couldnt help but let out a "GLORY TO GOD" as i read, "Citadel of My Love"...much was being released back in 90's regarding God's love being the 'citadel' of the Kingdom,,,i wrote down the following and speak it out often, "My faith is motivated, activated, energized, expressed and working by Father God's 'divine love',,,which is the 'high calling' we are ALL called into...God's love is truly the 'citadel of the Kingdom of God"... Blessings to ALL-love you ALL 

K'lei Legerski

Posted: 11/28/2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged Quote K'lei Legerski

LOVE;)
View K'lei Legerski's Profile Search for other posts by K'lei Legerski

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version