VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Desperite For Him (Prophecy Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/03/2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Desperate For Him

Many Christians are desperate to hear from God but they are not seeking Him. They are not reading His word or worshiping Him in Spirit and in truth for who He is. There was a woman in the bible who had an issue of blood for twelve years. She desperately pushed through the crowd in faith to touch Jesus cloak knowing that she would be healed. There was another man in the bible named Zacchaeus who was so desperate to see Jesus that he climbed up a tree as Jesus was passing by. When Jesus reached the spot where he was, he looked up and said to him, "Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today." So he came down at once and welcomed Jesus gladly. Are you becoming weary in your walk with Jesus or are you desperate enough to press through all obstacles and pursue Him?

The Lord says, those who seek Me diligently, will surely find Me. Those who are desperate for Me will press in no matter what the cost. As you continue to pursue Me, you will learn to recognize My voice. Do not feel inadequate or allow your human reasoning to misdirect you. There are no qualifications in the natural to connect with Me, but to receive Me as your Lord and Savior. For My ways are beyond your natural reasoning.  Those who are desperate for Me will learn how to crucify all the desires of the flesh and pursue Me with all their heart. They will contend for breakthrough and seek Me daily. They will not be concerned with what other people are doing but just as Zacchaeus climbed a tree to get My attention, they will make a way to reach Me. The desperate are those who are reaching out to touch My cloak. They will be those who are not attracted to the things of this world but they will be just as Job, who treasured My word more than his daily bread.

As you spend time with Me and seek My face I will fine-tune your senses and you will receive new spiritual reception. The things that you once desired will change. As you  follow My leading, I will release to you strategies for your circumstances. You will see the open door in heaven calling to you to "Come up Here" to receive divine revelation. As you come, the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened.  I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." As you seek Me diligently, you will learn to hear My voice with clarity. I will answer those who are hungry. I will visit those who are desperate.  Your desperation, hunger and thirst is the prerequisite for receiving the revelation and the wisdom from Me for the days to come says the Lord.

Job 23:12
I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food.

Psalm 107:9
For He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness.

Luke 8:43-44
But as He went, the multitudes thronged Him. Now a woman, having a flow of blood for twelve years, who had spent all her livelihood on physicians and could not be healed by any, came from behind and touched the border of His garment. And immediately her flow of blood stopped.

Luke 19:1-6
Then Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. Now behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus who was a chief tax collector, and he was rich.  And he sought to see who Jesus was, but could not because of the crowd, for he was of short stature. So he ran ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see Him, for He was going to pass that way.  And when Jesus came to the place, He looked up and saw him, and said to him, "Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house."  So he made haste and came down, and received Him joyfully.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version