December 11, 2012

You Have Been Found Faithful!

By Becky Porter

As soon as I began to wait on the Lord, He brought the following song to mind:

Ah Lord God

Ah Lord God, Thou hast made the heavens

And the earth by Thy great power;  

Ah Lord God, Thou hast made the heavens

And the earth by Thine outstretched arm. 

Nothing is too difficult for Thee,

Nothing is too difficult for Thee;

Oh, great and mighty God,

Great in power and mighty in deed, 

Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing,

Nothing is too difficult for thee!

Let your faith arise, My beloved – let your faith arise!  I AM doing a new thing; can you not perceive it?  I AM making a way through the desert even now!  New streams of living water will suddenly appear and pour forth in your midst, overtaking the barren wastelands of your life!  You have fought a fierce battle and you have won!  Victory is yours, My beloved, victory is yours!  You will see the answers you are looking for - you will see the changes you desire!  Trust Me to see you through the last of your desert vestiges - trust Me to see you all the way through to the other side where victory awaits you!  I know the battle has been long and hard, and at times you were battle weary and war torn, but know that I never left your side even for one moment.  I was there with you in your darkest hour when the battle was the most fierce, and you wondered if you would survive.  I was there with you, fighting on your behalf, holding the enemy at bay so he could not touch you, and crushing him under My feet!  You were never without My covering and My protection.

You have been tested and you have been found faithful!  Those things that you have cried out for, those things that you have waited for, hoped for, believed for, and fought for, it has not been in vain - you shall see those things come to pass in your life, and in the lives of your loved ones!  I have seen your tears and I have heard your every cry!  I saw every sacrifice you made and I saw every act of obedience.  I saw you surrender to My will, even though there were times you didn’t want to and your struggle was great, but still you trusted Me, and still you obeyed!  You have fought the good fight of faith and you have won!  You persevered in the midst of great trial and tribulation – you fought the battle on your knees through fasting and prayer, through surrendering and obeying, through tithing and giving, through worship and praise, through serving and ministering to others, through forgiving the unforgivable, and through a deep desire to please Me and to be the pure vessel of honor that I have called you to be!  Not everyone is willing to do those things - not everyone is willing to make those sacrifices, but because you have been faithful and obedient, I AM going to reward you and bless you in ways that will surprise and amaze you!  You deserve My blessings, My beloved, and I gladly give them to you with great joy and with great anticipation!  You will LOVE the gifts I AM going to bestow upon you – you will LOVE them!  New life awaits you – an abundant life – a life of great peace, joy, and victory!  Sorrow will no longer be your garment, for I AM giving you beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning, and the garment of praise instead of heaviness - My joy will know no bounds in your life!  Your heart’s desires are going to be fulfilled and will become a reality in your life!

Where your spine has been bowed under the weight and pressure that came through people putting burdens on you that were never yours to carry, I AM removing those burdens now!  I AM giving you a straight back that is strong and stable and able to carry My load, because My yoke is easy and My burden is light!  Arise, shine, for your light has come!  The anointing that you will carry will far surpass and outweigh the one you formerly possessed!  I AM going to give to you, pressed down, shaken together and running over – it shall be poured into your bosom and into your life!  My plans are good plans – VERY good plans – so continue to trust Me, and continue on the path I have set before you.  I AM going to give you MANY opportunities to minister on My behalf!

Isaiah 43:19 NIV

See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

Isaiah 41:18 NIV

I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys.  I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs.

Isaiah 35:6 NLT

The lame will leap like a deer, and those who cannot speak will sing for joy!  Springs will gush forth forth in the wilderness, and streams will water the wasteland.

Isaiah 40:4-5 NIV

Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low, the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.  And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it.  For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

2 Timothy 4:7 NLT 

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.

Luke 19:17 NIV

“‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’” 

Becky Porter

lovetoencourage@yahoo.com

Edited by Becky Porter on 12/12/2012 at 5:20pm
View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter
K'lei Legerski

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/13/2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged Quote K'lei Legerski

amen

Edited by K'lei Legerski on 12/13/2012 at 11:29pm
View K'lei Legerski's Profile Search for other posts by K'lei Legerski
Brenda Teal

Posted: 12/14/2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

These are beautiful words from The Lord Thank you
God Bless

Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/14/2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH,,,GOD BLESS YOU BECKY & TY FOR RELEASING FATHER'S HEART HERE,,, AMEN TO RESTORATION, LORD GOD I RECEIVE THIS WORD AND EXPECT IT TO MANIFEST-NEW LIFE-RESURRECTION LIFE!  GLORY TO GOD!  TY JESUS!!!  Love you ALL

Bill Evans

Posted: 12/14/2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Glory to God

DAVID MACDONALD

Posted: 12/17/2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged Quote DAVID MACDONALD

Hey Becky,

Thank you for your refreshing words of encouragement and prophecy. The Lord always encourages me in the glorious warfare with your words. They are like a glass of cool water to a thirsty man in the desert.

May God richly bless you sister,

love in Christ

Dave

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version