Subject Topic: I am doing an unusual work! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Werner Woop

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/13/2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

The Racetrack

Jan 23, 2004

Mary Clark

In a vision, I saw a jockey on a horse. He was galloping around a racetrack, but he was going in the wrong direction. Why did You show this to me, Lord?

I want My dear children to see something clearly.

I am doing an unusual work.

It is a work that many will look upon quizzically, but know this: It is a work that I will complete according to My specifications.

It is a work that will be looked on by some in the world as absolutely absurd.

Many in My church will not understand My work.

They will see it as something that will not accomplish the will of their Father.

They will see it as something that is going in the wrong direction.

But know this: I DO know what I am doing.

I know exactly what I am doing, and I will complete this work with My expertise.

Many in the world are looking on My present-day church and wondering about the things that they see being done in My name.

They exclaim that those who think that they are following the will of the living God are a little bit crazy.

They cannot understand some of the things that they see you do.

They say that the living God would have no part in such as that!

But I am telling you this night, beloved, that they have seen NOTHING yet!

They have seen nothing of the so-called “absurdity” that will come forth by My hand in the near future.

Many are looking at the nations and crying out to Me on their behalf.

I hear. I am responding. I am responding in My own way.

So remember this, beloved, when you see things happening that you do not understand.

Remember that the living God has an expert plan that He is carrying forth with His expertise.

Remember that I will accomplish all that I set out to do.

Remember that I am pleased with My plan and I want you to be, also.

Remember this too, beloved: The shape of My plans may be a little disconcerting at times, but pay that no attention.

Know that I am extremely proud of My work.

I am proud of My beloved children who are taking part in My work, and by the power of My Spirit I will complete this work.

The world will know that the living God lives and dwells in those who are called by His name.

That is part of My plan – that the world sees Me in you.

So remember this, beloved, when things seem a little hairy.

Remember that the living God’s plan includes you and the work that I am calling for you to do on My behalf.

Remember that I may ask you to do some things that your mind cannot comprehend.

But remember this first and foremost: I am your God. Your destination is heaven – My home – My home eternal.

Although I may ask you to follow My instructions, asking you to do seemingly “goofy” things to your mind, I am at work bringing forth a wondrous hour.

I am at work bringing forth something that will aid those who do not know Me to come into a realization of My truth. I am at work.

I am doing an unusual work in hearts and through My dear, willing children.

Remember this. Ponder this when you are asked to step out of the so-called line of reason. Don’t try to reason out My requests.

Just do them as I instruct, and you will see your life take on a new and wonderful meaning.

You will see a certain glow on your face that can only be called the glow of My Spirit.

You will have a certain spring in your walk. You will have a certain tone in your voice – a tone that can only be identified with the voice of the living God.

So remember this, beloved. Follow My heart’s desire into this place of wonder to which I am taking you.

And know deep within that you are running the race My way.

The world may look askance at (befremdet ansehen) your efforts, but keep your focus on Me.

Keep your heart set on My will, and know that the reaction that I am expecting is one of prompt obedience – prompt obedience that will lead you into promises fulfilled – places of hope realized, and the truth pervading your heart, offering you the wonder of wonders – the abiding presence of the living God in a most pronounced fashion.

Now! Isn’t that more than you could ever think to desire?

Have I not covered ALL the bases?

Are you not secure in that place of My love being made known to your heart, as we advance into this place of wonder hand in hand?

I am certainly moving you along. If you will come – if you will not hang back, you will identify something quite wonderful: Your God is extremely proud of your walk, and He is taking you into a place that is called the winner’s circle.

Is that not the place to be, to dwell, to enjoy? Is that not the place of delight that I have for those who follow after My will without asking why? – without hanging back timidly?

That is the place to be, My beloved – the winner’s circle.

That is where I am taking you.

That is the place where you are to dwell.

That is the place of wonder that I have for your enjoyment.

So know this! Realize this when you see some of your brothers and sisters “performing” on My behalf. Know deep within that I have called you to advance.

I have called you to look into My eyes of love with a “yes” on your lips.

I have not called you, expecting you to understand everything that is required.

I have called you to walk in obedience to My will, looking to Me to perform through you for the furtherance of My kingdom. That is My plan, beloved.

Heed My request. Follow hard after My heart, knowing that one who eagerly seeks the Beloved will never be disappointed – will never be downcast.

“How can one be downcast when one is in the winner’s circle?” may I ask.

"How can one be downcast when one is held in the high favor of the King of kings?" I wonder. You wonder too, beloved.

You wonder how one could be downcast when I am for them.

Because it is in asking yourself this question that you will know with a certainty that you chose well when you decided to seek hard after the Beloved – when you decided to follow My lead no matter what happened.

Yes! I would say that you chose well. Wouldn’t you, beloved? Wouldn’t you???

WHAT IS COMING WILL ASTOUND MANY

by Sam Buick (sbuick@vital.ca)

MUCH OF WHAT IS COMING WILL NOT FIT YOUR PRECONCEIVED BOXES!

"Beloved ones, do not be overcome with what is coming! Do not seek to figure it all out before embracing what My Spirit is doing in the earth!

Do not sit by the banks of the River while it flows right on by! Jump in and embrace what is happening!

Willingly embrace what My Spirit is doing! There is much coming that will not "fit" into your preconceived boxes and ways of thinking!

Come to Me and receive life for I desire to see life flowing in the Bride and to see the Church rise up and walk out the abundant life!

UPHEAVAL! UPHEAVAL! EVERYTHING IS IN UPHEAVAL!

THE SHAKING IS REMOVING ALL THAT IS NOT OF ME!

UPHEAVAL! UPHEAVAL IS NOW COME UPON THE CHURCH!

"Beloved, there is much, much upheaval in the earth! The only thing that is not being shaken is that which belongs to the Lord!

All that flows from Him He sustains! All that He brings to existence He holds in the palm of His hand!

All that belong to Him, are refined and purified in the fire of His Love and they too are sheltered in His hand! In the midst of great upheaval, those that are His will be kept secure!

The upheaval will uproot the very things which have beep overlaid on the original foundations of the church!

That which is of man is being torn down!

That which has been influenced by the evil one is being thrown down! That which has stood against the flow of the Spirit and of life is being cast aside!

THERE IS A MIGHTY UPROOTING TAKING PLACE!

YOU SHALL NOT RECOGNIZE THE CHURCH WHEN MY SPIRIT IS THROUGH SHAKING THE CHURCH TO ITS FOUNDATIONS!

"The uprooting of those things that seemed neutral to you, are not neutral in My sight!

That which is not clearly for Me is against Me! That which is born from the flesh can only be sustained by the flesh!

Much of what is part of the church is as much a part of Ishmael!

Ishmael has taken what belongs to Isaac, and Isaac can only be born of the Spirit of God!

Only that birthed by the Spirit of God shall stand and last through this great shaking and upheaval!

All ministries and all things, even good things which men and women brought to existence through the arm of the flesh, these things shall come down!

They shall come down for no flesh will stand in the holy presence of the Lord! Only that which has come from the Lord shall stand.

Many ministries and many people called of God shall need to get their houses in order, for the shaking is coming fast upon the Bride of Christ in this day!

It is a shaking that only that which is of the Lord will be able to endure to the end.

BUT THIS MIGHTY SHAKING IS A GOOD THING, FOR IT WILL RESTORE THE CHURCH TO IT'S APOSTOLIC AND PROPHETIC CALLING!

"Beloved, all this shaking is a good thing. It is a move of the Spirit that will restore the Bride to her First Love!

It is movement that will restore the passion of the Bride for the Bridegroom!

It is a movement of the Spirit that will over-rule the spirit of man that has brought so much control over the life of the church.

This movement more than anything, this movement of the Spirit shall restore the functional ministries of the five fold ministries.

It is a relational restoration and functional restoration that is needed in order to restore the resurrection power that once flowed in the early church!

STRUCTURE AND FORM ALWAYS FOLLOW FUNCTION!

THE RENEWED FUNCTIONS OF APOSTOLIC AND PROPHETIC MINISTRY WILL UNLEASH GREAT CHANGES IN THE STRUCTURES AND FORMS OF MINISTRY!

"Beloved, form and structure always follow the function! The relational aspect of church governance must be restored, and it will not be restored until the five fold and the priesthood of believers find their place within the renewed body life of the church.

When this happens, great change will come and will usher in great revival in the nations!

DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE AT WHAT IS COMING!

MUCH OF WHAT IS COMING WILL NOT FIT YOUR PRECONCEIVED BOXES!

EMBRACE ME AND EMBRACE MY SPIRIT!

AND, BELOVED, EMBRACE THE NEW EXPRESSION OF CHURCH AND BODY LIFE THAT IS NOW COMING FORTH!

---------------

DISMANTLING THE TEMPLE BUILT BY MEN

Shirley Lise

Oct 12, 2002

http://users.sgci.com/~riverpub riverpub@sgci.com

Is anything too difficult for Me? I can do anything, and I will!

I will denounce the enemy, take down his high places, and render his tactics ineffective!

Do not doubt the word revealed to you. Do not doubt that it will be fulfilled in your midst, for I have come to make My ways known, to establish My word.

Believe, and you will see what I do. You will see how I dismantle the temple established by men, how I take apart, piece by piece, the workmanship of men.

I am able to bring to nothing that which man has built.

There will be nothing to stand on, for I am taking away the props, the pedestals.

Watch to see the kingdom built by the hands of men destroyed in your midst.

I will remove the false prophet, the one who succeeds the fathers who put in the pillars and built upon a faulty foundation.

Watch and you will recognize that I truly have done a new thing. I will disrobe and take power from the “leaders” instituted by men!

Over, it is over! No longer will the liar and false prophet succeed to lure the people away from the will and purposes of God!

I am taking down a network that has facilitated idolatry in the temple, clergy who don garments of importance. Watch Me strip away their garments.

Watch Me undress them. I have not ordained their harlotry, nor have I consented to their modes of ministry.

I am, indeed, taking an axe to the root. I will take down the tree planted by men and dismember it.

This is the day of change, and you will see the change, for I will uproot the false teachings of men and break their power over the people.

Everything that has been stolen from My people shall come back to them, for I am taking wealth out of the hands of wicked men and releasing it back to the people.

I will expose the system designed by men to feed off the sheep.

I will break its stranglehold off My people and release them from its clutches.

I shall destroy the system, break apart its network, and cut off the channels of support.

This is the day of resurrection.

I am erecting My counsel in the earth, I am establishing My government, and I will remove the foundation that the builders built upon and erect a building built by My own hands, for a day is coming when no one will be able to stand in the presence of the Lord unless they have resigned themselves completely to the will and purposes of God.

Only those who willingly surrender themselves to Me will be raised up, for I will not tolerate the works of flesh and no flesh will glory in My presence.

View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version