OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE REVELATION (REVEALING) OF CHRIST Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kriston Couchey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/11/2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

THE REVELATION (REVEALING) OF CHRIST

By Kriston Couchey

After receiving the series of prophetic experiences starting with The Mountain and the City, It has become clear to me that Father is visiting His own household and sending messengers to bring deliverance to those captivated by a system of religion. I had been praying and pondering with the question, “What does it mean for His messengers to be instruments of judgment upon the dead religion that has captivated many of his people?” The following dreams I received in the same night last week gave me clarity as to how He is doing this.

DREAM: THE BUILDING AND THE STREAM

I had a dream in which a couple of friends and I were in a large multistoried building in which a fountain of flowing water flowed from a well in the midst of the upper floors of the building. This stream of water flowed down through the floors of the building to its foundation. In the well where the water originated there was life, as even fish lived in the well. 

In the basement where the stream flowed, we noticed that long ago the water had begun to undermine the manmade foundation, and if left flowing unchecked the stream would wash the foundation away altogether. Someone had put a manmade diversion to keep the water from eroding the foundation. This diversion was meant to preserve what had been built and I knew that the river must not be diverted. I began to redirect the water in to a natural flow that would again begin to undermine the foundation, but then realized that I had no authority to undermine what someone else had built. I began preparations for a diversion, but left the flow the way it was.

Interpretation

There are those who possess the Spirit of God and His life that have been entrusted to lay foundations and build with the Spirit flow and life of our Father. Many have built foundations and structures in their own wisdom and strength to attempt to contain this flow of Spirit life, but have diverted and restricted its flow in order to protect their man made religious structures from being undermined by the free flow of the Spirit.

Father’s desire is not for us to undermine or interfere with another's responsibility; others are responsible and answerable to God for how and what they have built in His name. No attack or criticism on another’s doctrines or structures can bring transformation and change, it must be a work of the Spirit that changes men. I awoke from the first dream pondering its significance, knowing that Father did not want me to fight against others and the religion they have built. I went back to sleep to continue in another dream.

DREAM: THE PLANNERS AND MANAGERS

In this dream I was in a Bible school that was training and equipping Christian church leaders. There was a small group of planners sitting around a desk in a business meeting that were brainstorming the next phase of ministry for the institution.

As they discussed, a man part of the team who had a stroke previously joined the conference by phone, he was angry with the others and there was turmoil among the leaders as to how to proceed with one whose mind was not all there. I knew that this institution was built and managed solely by the bright ideas and plans of carnal men, and the mind of men was guiding them.

I stepped forward into the room. As I did this, I noticed it was a large room and there were others standing to the sides watching this discussion. I recognized an apostle among those observing and I said, “The plans of men will fail!”  I said it without any doubt that what was being planned and implemented was futile.

I then said, “You need the Spirit of Revelation!” As I said this, a woman watching the proceedings reached out and grabbed my hand hungry for something more than man’s wisdom. I continued “I release the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation to those here able to receive it.”  I then woke.

Interpretation:

While many look to the intellect and man’s wisdom to accomplish what they believe is God’s will, everything sourced in man’s wisdom and works will fail and fall.  The Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation alone can bring forth the will and work of God in and among His people. Jesus Christ IS the Wisdom and Revelation of God given to mankind. He is the Revelation of the character, authority, and power of God and He is the Wisdom of God.

THE REVELATION OF CHRIST

The wisdom and revelation of God in Christ IS Gods judgment upon dead religion, for the revelation of Christ is what judges all things and bring to light the very nature of things. Father is delivering His people from their religious striving by His sons lifting up and revealing Christ to them, not reaction to and battles with religion. As He is lifted up, religion and its dead works are exposed and come down. He is sending sons to reveal Christ to His church and then to all the earth.

This is the day of His appearing as He is being revealed and seen for Who He truly is. The kingdom of God comes forth as the revelation of God in Christ is made known.  No demon from hell can stop it; no religion of man, no secular political agenda, and no carnal weapon of men can stand in the Day of His appearing.  He is revealing the Glory of Jesus Christ in, to, and through His sons. Stop looking at the giants of this age and start seeing Christ revealed in you.

In His Love

Kriston Couchey

kcouchey@gmail.com

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 01/11/2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

What a good word. I literally was going over in my mind the other night that sometimes in the different Christian circles we point out the errors in other Christian circles in such a way that could be "offensive" to those who are actively searching for the truth, but by our very words we are distancing ourselves from those who would learn because we have "offended" them. Not that those in maturity should water down the gospel, but our way of presenting the truth sometimes is almost hitting people over the head with it rather than presenting it as the wonderful gift that it is. If one is eating bad food and is offered wonderful food, the very difference in the taste will cause someone to eat the good food rather than the bad. We don't neccessarily have to point out the nasty ingredients of what they were eating,  just offer them something much better and they will quickly discern for themselves the better food without feeling condemnation from anyone else!  Good word, Kriston, we needed that!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 05/27/2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

re-up
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version