Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Serious Word Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/17/2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

My spirit has been mulling over a very serious subject matter lately and God has been placing His own strong warnings in my spirit of the extreme seriousness of the situation. This is a warning to the church in general and because God many times will illustrate His messages to me through dreams, I am going to share two dreams which correlate this message which I feel is for the body of Christ.
In one dream, I was observing a big semi or big rig driving down a road and a small fire was in the road ahead of the rig. As the semi drew closer to the fire, I was trying to yell at the driver before he drew near it because I understood that the fire, though not very big, was extremely dangerous! He did not seem to hear me since I was by the road a way off from him and he was inside his rig. So because it was just a tiny fire and the semi was extremely large, the driver obviously thought that the fire could not damage his truck and he drove through the fire. As he drove through the fire, the back of his rig and I think one of the tires caught fire. I saw this and began yelling, trying to catch his attention to get out of his truck as it had caught on fire. I think he saw the fire on his truck in his rear-view mirror, but again he seemed to think that because it was a small fire and he had a big rig he was somehow okay. The fire on the outside of the rig seemed contained at the very back of the truck but the fire had spread into the interior of the rig and quickly overtook the entire space inside the rig. And although no fire was visible anywhere else but the back, the entire rig began glowing a bright orange color from hot metal. At that point, the driver became severely burned, not from the flames of the fire itself, but the heat from the glowing metal burning his entire back. He jumped out of the truck at that point, and I knew he needed immediate help. I started yelling for help and turning around I saw 2 policemen. I yelled at one to call 911, then realized that maybe the policeman could help the victim. But as the policeman started toward me, I saw the policeman totter in a stumbling way as if he was very old and decrepit. This elderly policeman could barely walk and I knew he would be useless in an emergency. I was angry that someone had let this person remain on active duty when he was not even capable of assisting in an emergency when lives were at stake. And I was frustrated because this guy should have had a desk job where maybe he could be helpful rather than on the front line where he was useless! And that was the end of that dream. (Before anyone gets irritated, the dream has nothing to do with old people and the entire dream is symbolic, so don't be offended!) I had the dream many years ago, and the explanation of the dream was a warning to me from God, but I feel the warning is now for part of the body of Christ. In the dream, although I was an observer, God was showing me that both the driver and the policeman represented areas of my life that I needed to correct. The driver represents anybody in the body of Christ, me included. The type of vehicle represents a life or ministry in God. A big rig would normally indicate a big ministry (in my case I think it represented growing up in church so having therefore a big history of my life in "church", much of my life was "church" living). The fire represents hellfire and the fact that it was a small fire represents compromise or "little" sins. The driver saw the fire but assumed that just a "little" fire wouldn't hurt him or his life. I was also the person on the road yelling a warning which represents the Spirit or your conscience or even someone else giving a warning. Once the driver went through the fire (messed with sin or compromise), the fire took hold. And without it even being that apparent on the outside, the interior of the rig became inflamed with hellfire. A little that is corrupted can corrupt the whole. ("A little leaven leavens the whole lump" Gal 5:9) The driver suffered the consequence of sin that was ignored. ("For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life." Gal 6:8) ("These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death." James 1:15) The policeman on the side of the road represented the authority we have in Christ to be able to help people and minister to them in their need. Yet the policeman "tottered" on his feet and he acted decrepit. That speaks of someone extremely weak in God; and in Ephesians it talks of our feet being shod with the gospel of peace, so in my dreams the way someone walks or the condition of their feet represents their ability to walk out the gospel or to even be strong in the word. ("Stand firm, therefore, having fastened the belt of truth around your waist, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and being firm-footed in the gospel of peace." Eph 6:14-15) ("And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!' " Romans 10:15) This policeman (representing one who should have authority in Christ) had authority but no ability to serve because he was weak where he should have been strong. I believe the driver in the rig is a state of many members in the body of Christ that are flirting with danger in areas of compromise and the spirit is giving warning but we consider it to be a "small" thing and are pushing it aside not giving heed to the warning when God is trying to warn us that we are in danger of hellfire. And maybe the compromise is not in an area of known sin but because, like the policeman who was weak, we are not strong enough in the Word to recognize when the enemy is trying to compromise what is the truth, which brings me to my next dream...
In this dream, I simply saw a scene and the dream had no beginning or end. It was simply a scene like a landscape. I was standing looking at a house that had been made of stone - those great big stones that are the size of a hubcap - so the house looked like it had been solidly built with a thick, well-supported foundation. The house was built right on the beach with sand all around it, but the foundation went below the sand and had a solid foundation of rock. Midway up the walls of the house, the house had been torn from its foundation by the constant pounding waves. (I assumed this because the top portion of the house, also made with heavy stone was lying further down the beach halfway in the waves.) So all that was left of the house in its original intent was the foundation. That was the scene and the entirety of the dream. I think the meaning of this dream may bother me in my spirit even more than the first one because of the sublety of the attack of the enemy and the fact that many well-meaning Christians could be at risk of this. When I had this dream, I was very puzzled and confused because I did not have the understanding right away like I do with many dreams, and I knew it was important but did not have any idea what it meant. It was similar to the story in the Bible about the house on the rock versus the house on the sand, but this house was built on the rock yet the house was sheared in two with only the foundation remaining. And you could tell that the foundation had been strongly built. I was very bothered by this. I asked God about this and later came across scriptures which helped explain it.
(Isaiah 28: 9-10) " Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? Those just weaned from milk? Those just drawn from the breasts? For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little.”

1 Cor 3:10-15 God has given me the grace to lay a foundation as a master builder. Now someone else is building on it. But each one should build carefully. No one can lay any other foundation than the one that has already been laid. That foundation is Jesus Christ.

A person may build on it using gold, silver, jewels, wood, hay or straw. But each person’s work will be shown for what it is. On judgment day it will be brought to light. It will be put through fire. The fire will test how good everyone’s work is. If the building doesn’t burn up, God will give the builder a reward for his work. If the building burns up, the builder will lose everything. The builder will be saved, but only like one escaping through the flames."

2 Timothy 2:17-19 "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some. Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

Psalm 127:1 "Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain that build it." I believe that the scene depicts Christians who have the solid foundation of Jesus as their Savior but who may have built on doctrines that may have sounded good but just didn't quite line up with the Word or who may have started out right but then got caught up in "religion" where it became more of their own works rather than keeping the relationship centered and cemented into Christ. What I am seeing of concern right now is that God is opening up revelation to the body of Christ, but I'm also seeing people who are receiving "revelation" without it being solidly founded in scripture. Some is actual revelation coming from God, but I am also seeing an element that is wooing through signs and wonders and the focus is on the signs and not on the Son and the scripture basis for what is being done is flimsy or taken out of context or not in the Bible at all. There is some awesome stuff that is being revealed, but the great danger lies in the other where well-meaning Christians are digesting information they may have heard or received, but because of a lack of scriptural grounding, that teaching is accepted as Biblical truth when it may not even be in the Bible. We will be held accountable for how we build on our foundation, and just because the revelation may have been introduced by someone else of trusted reputation, we have to discern for ourselves if the revelation is from the Word of God. Even Adam, though Eve had given him good fruit in the past, the minute she held out bad fruit, he should have refused it. We are the same way, we cannot base our acceptance of a "word" on the past credentials of the person. Adam tried to stand before God and say that Eve was at fault for giving him the fruit, but God judged Adam for receiving it. We will have the same accountability and we need to be grounded in the word, so when someone tries to give us bad "fruit", we will have that spirit of discernment.

"But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ." (2 Corinthians 11:3 NKJV) "...false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." (Mark 13:22 NKJV)

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come." John 16:13

May His Presence be with you.

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Quo Wright

Posted: 02/19/2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Kimberly, I read your post and I sat and asked HG (the
Holy Ghost) what it is that he’s showing you. What I
began to see as I read it again was the spirit of pride.
And the above scriptures began to come to me. This big
semi is supposed to be a powerful ministry of help that
carries great weight but the one who is leading this
ministry has exalted himself in his/her pride. Pride
causes one to feel like they are greater than everyone
else and leans on his own strength instead of the
strength of God. Pride causes one to act as if they are
God.   Therefore this fire of God is representing a
cleansing and purifying that is coming to cleanse man of
pride. There is also an independent spirit that is at
work among God’s people which I can see clearly as pride
in disguise. They believe they are big enough to handle
what’s ahead and is not allowing the spirit of God to
lead them. So instead of being obedient and moving when
God says move they’re being led by their own flesh and is
going to find themselves caught up in the purifying fire
of God because of disobedience, rebellion, and pride.
Sometimes we don’t understand what is actually taking
place. The fire of God is here to destroy the works of
the enemy and to cleanse man of his sinful nature and
evil way of thinking that he can actually live without
God, when His word has specifically that it’s not by
might, nor by power but by My Spirit says the Lord. We
can’t do anything without the power of God in our lives.
Some of us were in the church all of our lives saying we
knew God only to find that we really didn’t know him at
all. We’ve been raised to be religious and not
spiritual. And because we don’t know anything about
really walking in the spirit, we’ve been walking
according to the flesh. Thus, not walking in
relationship with God, which is a spiritual walk. So God
said my people perish for lack of knowledge. I call it a
gross misunderstanding. We simply don’t understand.
Instead of depending on God (which was your first
inclination in the dream) we’ve depended on man (the
police that you went to instead) who are spiritual
authorities who appeared to be mature but God is showing
us that their spiritual walk with Him is not even stable.
This is what we’ve trusted in above God. They aren’t even
walking upright themselves. Our posture in this hour
should be II Chronicles 7:14. Because everything that has
exalted itself against God is coming down.

Jeremiah 17:5: This is what the Lord says:“Cursed is the
one who trusts in man,
who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns
away from the Lord.

Proverbs 16:18: Pride goes before destruction, a haughty
spirit before a fall.

Galatians 6:3: If anyone thinks they are something when
they are not, they deceive themselves.

Proverbs 14:34: Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin
is a reproach to any people.

Hebrews 12:29: For our God is a consuming fire.

Deuteronomy 4:24: For the Lord thy God is a consuming
fire, even a jealous God.

What I see here is that the foundation is sure, that is
the truth of God’s word. Now by the working of the Holy
Ghost everything that has been built upon that foundation
is being revealed. Flesh is being removed even those
things that appear to be stable and firm (the rocks) are
being removed. These other rocks could be people,
things, jobs anything we’ve placed our confidence in is
being removed. And He’s taking us back to the way it was
supposed to be in the beginning. This is an awesome time
we’re in but we also have to understand that we stand
guilty of idolatry, spiritual adultery, and all sorts of
spiritual wickedness. Our God is a jealous God and there
is to be no other god before Him. The Glory of God will
be seen upon the earth when this cleansing has run its
course. In both dreams HG is showing you what will take
place and then towards the end he's showing you why it's
taking place.       

Matthew 7:24-27: Therefore everyone who hears these words
of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man
who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down,
the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against
that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its
foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these
words of mine and does not put them into practice is like
a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain
came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat
against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

Hebrews 12:26-29: Whose voice then shook the earth: but
now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not
the earth only, but also heaven.
And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of
those things that are shaken, as of things that are made,
that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved,
let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably
with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming
fire.

2 Timothy 2:19: Nevertheless the foundation of God
standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them
that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of
Christ depart from iniquity.

Be blessed,
Quo

Edited by Quo Wright on 02/19/2013 at 2:54pm

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 02/19/2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Quo, Before I respond to your comments I just want to tell you how precious you are to me. I don't know you personally of course, but the sweetness of your love for Christ has come through on so many occasions from your comments to different people, and I know your desire and intent is for more of Christ; and that is precious to me and I just want to hug you when I read some of your comments. So with that understanding, let me answer your response with my own in that vein of love, and with no intent of debate with a dearly beloved sister in Christ. ...The dream of the truck and policeman, I had back in 2005, and the other dream over 10 years ago. What I think is so cool about things that God gives a person, whether it is a prophetic word, dream, teaching, whatever, is that because God is so full of wisdom, different people receiving the very same word can come away with totally different messages and yet it can be appropriate for everyone that is heeding it. I have rarely shared my dreams over the years with anyone other than my mom because I guard them as jewels from God. Even as correction, the fact that God gave it to me is so incredibly precious to my spirit, and that He is correcting me (and even giving me strong warning) because He dearly loves me is too awesome even for words. So to clarify, up until just about a year ago, I've never had a ministry in church. (I liked to hang out and hide out as my pastor likes to say.) I'm a very private person and until recently did not tell my dreams to hardly anyone other than my mom. I did tell a close friend a dream one time and like yourself, she got a totally different message than the one God had given me for myself, yet she was very blessed by what God showed her through it. I was surprised at the time because, again, it was very obvious to me what the dream had to say, yet she saw something else equally meaniful for herself. When I first started having dreams, God started to give me interpretation of them as well, kind of like a husband and wife develop their own communication which is understood between them but may not mean the same thing to others. So my understanding of the dream which was only for me at that time and not for others was clearly understood with the explanation that I gave with it. While God has let me know sizes of vehicles can represent ministries, you have to understand, I never even envisioned having a ministry, but I clearly got the warning that God was giving me at the time that no matter how big or small, if a person does not remain firmly planted in God and flirts with sin, Satan can get to them. I also had another dream about fire and saw it coming from the pit of hell, so I knew what the fire represented as well for that particular dream since God was warning me about sin in my life. And the policeman was also known because God had warned me earlier that I was basically living on spiritual "candy". Just as in real life, you can't continually go for long periods of time without food without becoming anorexic, so with spiritual life, you need constant communion with God and His word to stay spiritually healthy. The policeman in the dream showed me my spiritual condition as God saw me.  I really liked the application that you came up with and I could see how you came to it, but it did not apply to me when I had the dream. As I said, I understood the dream very well and while others may not like receiving a message like that from God, I appreciated the warning and love God for giving it to me and love the dream itself because it is from God and dearly treasured.   (I really do like your version too though, and that is a message in itself for others!)       
Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/05/2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi Kimberly and all,

I know this was some time back now but I made the
connection with "Law enforcement" whenever I get a
reference to police in a dream.

Love,
Mandy

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/05/2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I am going to try to bring to clarity some issues of these dreams which seem to bring misunderstanding.  This was a word God originally spoke to me many years ago, for my growth and application out of His love for me. With the same intent, I am sharing this word for anyone who will also recognize this word from the Father and appreciate it as I did and still do.)  

First of all, we have been referencing "fire of the Holy Spirit" in many of our prophecies recently, which could be bringing a bit of misunderstanding to my dream. The fire in my dream was one to be "avoided at all costs" as it dealt with compromise which could ultimately lead to "hellfire". That is why I was warning the driver to stay away from the fire. Also, I was represented by both the driver and the policeman in the dream and I was the person correcting and being corrected because it was a dream for me! The Holy Spirit in me was correcting my walk, and the dream was very obvious to me, and while not necessarily one which shows me in a good light, I treasured this word from God. I am hoping that others may be helped as I was helped...   

To put both of these dreams into perspective since different people may have different reference points when they see a symbol in a dream, let me boil the dreams down to the "moral" of the dreams which God was giving to me personally at the time for my own walk with the Father. The dream with the truck, I had about 8 years ago and God was telling me not to allow "compromise" in my walk with Him (or in other words,  "Don't play with fire!-Keep your walk strong!").  The dream of the house that was torn I had over 10 years ago and the moral of that dream from God was to make sure that what I was learning from others in my walk with Him lined up with the Word of God. Other people may pull other things from the dreams, but those basic two messages were the messages God was trying to tell me at that time in my life. The reason I brought them to the body of Christ now was the fact that God showed me recently that we are in a very serious hour and we need to have the sober-mindedness to know how serious it fully is and be prepared for it! And my intent was to bring the warnings from the dreams to the body at large, knowing that there are people who happen across our forum who may need to hear this just as I needed to hear it in my own life when God brought it before me. In regular life, if you saw people walking down a road and you knew that there were traps laid in the road (because someone had previously warned you of the traps), would you just keep quiet or would you warn them? My intent is not to bring division to the body of Christ with my dreams, but rather share with the body of Christ the things that God has shared with me. (I considered them valid words at the time for myself, and see those same messages reiterated in scripture. And because they are also still very applicable for the day we live in, I still want to heed the warning in the dreams,  not only that but try to pass it along to anyone else who may want to receive it.) God is a most wonderful Father, so I loved receiving those words from Him (even if they don't show me in the most positive light from other people's perspective upon reading it). I don't view them as harsh words from Him because He is my beloved Daddy, I know Him. So hopefully there are others out there who may get this warning which I tried to pass along and feel the same love from Daddy upon hearing it. There are things coming that we need to be prepared for and our Papa is wanting all of His children to be fully prepared for the times that we are in, but our "preparedness" depends on us fully abiding in Him which was the basic moral of both dreams! 

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 04/06/2013 at 12:06am
Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/06/2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Just so as ya know... it was an aside comment about police
in dreams in general... just in case it may help some ;)

Love,
Mandy

Edited by Mandy Gay on 04/06/2013 at 12:46am

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/06/2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Mandy, I wasn't quite sure what you were indicating with the reference, and I wasn't sure how to respond, so I again wanted to bring clarification of my dream just for those of you out there who do interpret dreams. There is general interpretation sometimes, but some things in a dream that God brings a person have symbols that are simply for the person having the dream because God knows how that person thinks and translates things, and He knows what thought processes goes on in that person's life and all the things that make up that personality. So if He has a personal word for a specific person, many times He will talk in that person's "dialect" or "heart-code". So a symbol that may mean one thing to one person when used may mean something entirely different when given to another. That is why I used my interpretation of the dream because the symbols that God uses with me have a different connotation when in different environments, and the dream was meant for me originally, so the symbols were in code for me. The basic understanding or moral was the main emphasis that God was trying to get through to me, however, the symbols were geared to what He knew I would understand. So the moral  is what I am also trying to pass along. (I'm just trying to explain Papa's code to me so the dream would make a little sense to people who did not have the same "code" that Papa uses with me.) I'm not trying to make my code the same for everyone and stating that is how they should interpret their own messages from God. Therefore if someone comes up with a different message from the dream that is their code, that is fine, because God speaks to us in different ways. The moral was what I received for my own life those years ago and the moral is what I am understanding God is wanting to pass along to others now that we are in a very critical time. The message is "holiness", don't compromise and flirt with sin.

And for all the beautiful Christians out there who do have a heart for God, who love God with a passion and want everything that God can give them in this lifetime and are hungry and desperate for the things of God. I understand your heart! My heart for you is one of love, but I am also sending a plea out which is not only from my heart but from God: be careful! Not everything that looks like it is of God is of God! Make sure it lines up with the Word. This was and still is God's warning to me and it is God's warning to you-not because your heart is not for God-but because it is for God , Satan will try to woo you with things that look of God and he will use things that he knows to draw you, that could open doors not of God. This is the Spirit's warning in this hour. This warning is from love, despite what you think. I love you and God loves you! Be very careful!!! You are sooo precious to God!!!  

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/07/2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The word of God says God answers our prayers by the cleanliness of our hands

Job 22:27-30

New International Version (NIV)

27 You will pray to him, and he will hear you,
and you will fulfill your vows.
28 What you decide on will be done,
and light will shine on your ways.
29 When people are brought low and you say, ‘Lift them up!’
then he will save the downcast.
30 He will deliver even one who is not innocent,
who will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.”

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/07/2013 at 8:37am

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/07/2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Beautiful, Jeff, His words are water to my soul and spirit. Thank you. His Word brings life.
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/07/2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Okay, I've got another serious word for all the people out there on the forum who are reading this post.  Quo and I are not enemies. I love her and hopefully she feels the same about me. I really hope that all who are reading this will unite in love, everyone on the forum. As long as we are abiding in Christ, whether we all agree on everything else or not is not the main issue of the gospel or the heart of Christ. Love is the heart of Christ, and whether you believe in pre-tribulation, post tribulation, kingdom theology or not, if one allows their "side" to take such preeminence that love takes a backseat to someone who disagrees with you, we have totally missed the heart of the gospel anyway. Quo is a sweetheart, the fact that I disagreed with her and the fact that she disagrees with me on certain things has no bearing on my feelings for her. I love her, I see her heart, she's totally for God. But Satan is trying to use a simple little thing on the forum to sift people, and what good are new revelations if we haven't figured out the basic revelation of love as the foundation for everything.

I have grown on the forum and am planning on being around, and I think Quo is going to be around because she is a very needed part of the body (and I find I miss her when she doesn't speak up). We are sisters and I think people should get use to the fact that sisters don't always see eye to eye and can still love each other and can still both be sold out to Christ and both be fruitful for Christ. So let's move on with love as our focus and get back to building the kingdom of God in Christ.    With love, Kimberly

(I do want to add a PS here for Papa's sake...I still hear the call for holiness going out to the church, but to walk in holiness, we must first walk in love.)

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 04/09/2013 at 7:25pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version