Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Word of the Lord for April by PHyllis Ford Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Deanna Harris

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/03/2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

“It is the time of awakening where you will begin to see a rebirthing, renewal, replenishing, reconstruction, restoration, restitution, and rebuilding. This is necessary to repair that which has been broken and to further reestablish that which must be done in this season. Know I am with you ready to help you to progress where you need to be in order to be prepared for the time that you are in. Right now, there is a major repositioning taking place. You will see major shifts/changes in locations, opportunities for different types of occupation and even new residential changes within the place where some reside, will open up now. Some will find themselves moved and repositioned where you will have a greater impact, and repositioned into more productive areas in order to accomplish what needs to be done in your life and destiny. Embrace this change in environment and how you deal with things from a different perspective, this is the time necessary for change and it will serve as a catalyst for the building up of momentum to grow and mature in this hour. So do not be surprised by what I will show you that has run its’ course. Now you will know without a shadow of a doubt that it is time to move on.”

“This is because some things have hindered your progress and I am removing those things that have proven to be a snare. You will receive insight into ways that I have presented before you so that you may go forth and move along to a better course. With the old obstacles removed, and your vision enhanced, you will see what I am doing in your life and everything will become clearer than before. You will see fresh new entry ways with new insights because the season of weariness and struggle will give way to a new strength, and a discipline to help you obtain your goals. That which was established long ago, now will be reachable, obtainable, empowering and challenging to you now. For behold I am doing a new thing in the earth and it is through my people that it will come to pass and all shall know what I am doing. I shall release my portion unto my people whom I have ordained so that others will not go without or have lack because of the judgment that is about to fall upon the wicked. This new thing I am doing in the earth now consists of YOU becoming changed and transformed despite everything that has tried to hold you back. But understand you must now begin to walk in a deeper level in the things of the kingdom and my righteousness.”

Colossians 3:1-10 (AMP)  If then you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth. For [as far as this world is concerned], you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, Who is our life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in [the splendor of His] glory. So kill (deaden, [a]deprive of power) the evil desire lurking in your members [those animal impulses and all that is earthly in you that is employed in sin]: sexual vice, impurity, sensual appetites, unholy desires, and all greed and covetousness, for that is idolatry (the deifying of self and other created things instead of God). It is on account of these [very sins] that the [holy] anger of God is ever coming upon the sons of disobedience (those who are obstinately opposed to the divine will), Among whom you also once walked, when you were living in and addicted to [such practices]. But now put away and rid yourselves [completely] of all these things: anger, rage, bad feeling toward others, curses and slander, and foulmouthed abuse and shameful utterances from your lips! Do not lie to one another, for you have stripped off the old (unregenerate) self with its evil practices, And have clothed yourselves with the new [spiritual self], which is [ever in the process of being] renewed and remolded into [fuller and more perfect knowledge upon] knowledge after the image (the likeness) of Him Who created it.

“I am pulling back the veil* where all things will be clear before those who seek to know what it is like to behold my glory in the place of prayer, in the place of worship, and in crying out to me on behalf of others----So come, enter in and carry the vision and understanding of the fact that because I have paid the price for your redemption, you have the power to overcome. *(Hebrews 4:4, Hebrews 6:19, Hebrews 10:20) Enter into this understanding, this place of peace with me. For in this time I will reveal you to yourself so that you may see your flaws and your strengths and the very things that you must look to me for and as it is revealed to you—you will also see the choices and the emotions that hindered you from walking in what I have called you to do. So look to me for I am the author and the finisher of your faith. I will stir-up/activate in you that which you already possess so that you may become who you really are and accomplish that which I have created you for.”

“I am revealing these things to you now that have been set in place and how you, my army, how you, my sons will begin to walk in dominion to overcome and the works of the enemy will be destroyed and rendered ineffective, says the Lord. I shall with my ruling scepter smite the wicked who has laid their plans in continuing to set a course of evil upon this land to destroy it. They will see that the very plans set to destroy my people will be the very ones that will be turned upon them. I am overturning the tables of the money changers of the Babylonian system who polluted my house. And it will be clear why this has come upon them. Many will know who they are and know the evil purposes that they were trying to unleash upon the land.”     

So run, run with the vision and the faith I have given you and that I have written upon the tablets of your heart by my word. I am placing in your hands the things that are necessary to build the kingdom in this hour. Run with the endurance of one who is seeking to win and is running with purpose marked with patience (and integrity). Allow the life and the words of my gospel to take root in your heart so you may fully understand what is before you. It will help you better prepare for the approaching events that will occur because the time has come. Do not let fear engulf you, intimidate you, or make you feel as if you cannot overcome (because within it is the weakness of man). Only believe upon that which represents my hand and my heart and I will reveal to you the greater measure that is already within you. (1 John 4:4) (It is the ability to endure to the very end)  My grace is sufficient for you and it will help you to endure in this hour. So shake off weariness because I am causing you to win. I have caused you to stand and you will walk in that ability to endure so that you may overcome all that you will be challenged within your heart. Lay hold to my word and your conviction of faith, it will provide for you much strength.”
Hebrews 12:1 “Therefore seeing we also are surrounded with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which does so easily ensnare us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.”

1 Corinthians 9:24-27 “Know ye not that which run in a race run all, but one receives the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that strives for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beats the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.”

“Many are having difficulty running because their walk has been hindered by their own involvement in so many things that have nothing to do with their destinies. Their feet have become covered with grit as a result of their entanglements and are running swiftly to sin, and perverse lifestyles. Running this race speaks of what you believe and how you lived your life before me. Pray for others who have become wearied in their running and help them to walk in the disciplines necessary to keep up and stay on course. For those who are already running---I am encouraging them to pick up the pace. My words are being spoken to encourage them so that they don’t become tired and let frustrations set in and hinder their progress and growth. It is essential to follow me, says the Lord along your pathway to reach your destiny. As you run you will receive a spiritual adrenaline and (my grace) to have access into the deeper things that I am preparing for you.”

This is an excerpt in the Word of the Lord for 2013 Part 2 –when I received a visitation concerning 4 people who represented the seasons of the year, it is truly a confirmation of what the Lord is saying now. (This word was released 1-3-2013)

Spring--He was a man in his late twenties. I saw him running and he was running to win. He reached a point where he began to pick up pace from where he originally started. It didn’t seem difficult for him, it was as if he was taking it all in stride. I told him that all of these things represented him running the race—along his own life’s course and the significance in him doing that. (Hebrews 12: 1-3) Things are now on a faster track—this was the time to change lanes and be urgent about it. Acceleration is already here. Time is of the essence in accomplishing things, don’t put them aside, do them now.  Don’t be distracted by watching others in their own lanes, but be a help but watch distractions.  The new confidence which is of the Lord will be upon you now as if the Lord is standing by your side saying, “Come on you can do it.” Continue to run the race with patience. Great change is coming and great change is taking place. Keep the lord’s promises before you. Also remember that the end of this race is closer than you think. Run will be very significant in his life this year. Run, make haste don’t delay. 

Prophetic Intercession:
“Intercessors, Watchmen: I am saying to you in this hour, cry out for souls!! The salvation of men hold a major key to turning the fate of your nations!!! There are many lives that are hanging in the balances now, bring them in, bring them in, cry out, pray and bring them in. Pray for all who will be obedient to do the work of the evangelist.”

There are a few things that the Lord spoke to me as I was in prayer and intercession before him. There is a type of prophetic chatter that appears to sound like almost like noise and confusion. There are several reasons for that, there are false prophets that have released words based on fear and not founded upon the Father’s Heart. Then there are also words that are being released dealing with only one aspect of what the Lord is saying and others’ words that speak of several aspects of what is to come. It takes keen discernment and understanding of my word.  I saw a vision of people literally running from one place to another and from one word to another for a prophetic word. This is what the Lord spoke to me concerning it:

(I received this from the Lord and posted it on March 19th)
“Settle yourselves so that you don't become confused by the noise of heavy prophetic chatter that is going on in this hour. Don't let outside forces press you to make rash decisions or be fearful. Pray, ask for the discernment because you need to make important choices. Come into my presence, where you may rest before me, for in that peace I will comfort you and you will hear the instructions concerning your assignments and even how to set them in place.”
The Lord is corporately and individually speaking to His people but in order to get our own specific instructions, we must come into his presence and listen/hear His words.

Heighten areas of prayer: pray concerning the increase abuse of woman and children, sudden acts/threats of war, sudden earthquakes, landslides, and sinkholes. Please refer to our previous months—February and March (prophetic intercession guidelines) on areas that are under serious watch right now.

View Deanna Harris's Profile Search for other posts by Deanna Harris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version