Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The shores of your land called America shall be filled with enemy ships very soon. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/01/2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Word of the Lord:

My people, hear Me this day.  I come to you all with open arms of love.  I love each and every one of My dear children.  But listen to Me this day, My little ones.  Soon, and very soon things will no longer be as they have always been.  There shall be gross darkness to cover the earth soon and many of you are not prepared.

Yes, My children, I have warned and I have warned of this.  But many do not listen and go on with business as usual.  Well I tell you all now; it will NOT be business as usual very soon.  Even the shores of your land called America shall be filled with enemy ships very soon.  Do not get into fear over this, for I will protect My own.

I love each of you, My children, and I have warned of these things to come.  Why do many of you take My warnings lightly as though things will stay the same?  My children, you do not know what the enemies of your states are preparing.  Yes, My children, they have been preparing for this day and I have sent them to do so.  Oh yes, My children, it is I that has moved upon the enemies of your country to come in and take over your precious land called America.  And it is I that shall use the enemies of this land to humble My people and to judge the wicked at heart.  For I am the Lord God and I change not.  I have warned for many years now of my coming judgments if My people that are called by My name do not repent and turn from their wicked ways.

Oh, My children, do not point the finger at the wicked and say that judgment is because of them.  For do I not judge ALL the wicked in heart and even begin in My own house?  Then do not set yourselves above the wicked in this judgment.  For I shall visit each household and weigh the hearts to see if they are upright before Me, sayeth the Lord.  And I shall judge each one according to their works.  Do not think that you shall escape My judgments merely because you call yourselves by My name.  For I shall begin with My house as I lay the land bare.

Oh My children, do nut run in fear.  Do not leave your land unless I have ordered you to do so.  For in so doing, if you are running from My judgments, I shall surely find you wherever you go.  You cannot run from Me, the Almighty.

But I do tell you this, the ONLY safety is in your repentance before Me.  Did I not say in My word that a broken and contrite heart I will not despise?  Then do not fear the things that shall come upon this land, but fear Me instead.  For the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, is it not?  Oh My little ones, how I desire to take each of you under my wings of protection.  But I tell you now, the ONLY protection will be for those walking in humility, repentance and obedience to Me.

I have gone before you, My children and made a way for each of you.  But for you to find this way, you MUST be walking in obedience to Me.  Not just obedience to what you think My word says in your bibles, but obedience to My still small voice inside each of you.  You must hear Me to know where I will have each of you to go for your safety.

Do not flee, My children, when you see My judgments coming.  For the sword of judgment shall surely find those that think they can escape.  But for My own, My protection shall be upon each of you.  Did I not protect My son Daniel even while he was in the lions den?  If I can shut the mouths of hungry lions, do you not think that I can move on the hearts of soldiers?  Where is your trust, My children, in your horses and chariots of Egypt, or Me?

I love each of you, My little ones and do not desire that evil befall any of you.  Therefore, I once again declare to each of you to repent and seek Me for your deliverance and protection.  I shall surely provide for those that are mine.  For I shall send some of you out of this land to prepare a place of safety for others.  And for others, I will have you to prepare places even in this land.  My children, you must know that your ONLY safety is in me.  Do not listen to those that instill fear.  For I will guide each of My own to where I shall have them for their safety.  Yes, My children, I have places of refuge, even in this land of America, where soldiers will not tread.  But you must not listen to the voices of fear.  Listen only to Me as to where each of you shall go.  You must not run in fear, My children.  For in so doing, you shall be open prey to the enemy.  For My protection will not be upon those running in fear.

I love each and every one of My children with an everlasting love and do not desire evil to befall any of you.  But hear Me well this day, My children, when I say to you all again, repent before Me and get your hearts right with me now.  There is no longer any time to play with sin or the world.   Those that do, shall do so at their own peril. 

I love you, My children.  Now heed My words this day and seek My protection before the tragedies hit your land…..

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

1 Peter 4:17  For the time has come for the judgment to begin from the house of God. And if it first begins from us, what will be the end of those disobeying the gospel of God?

Ecclesiastes 3:16-17 And again I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that wickedness was there.  I said in my heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked; for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

Jeremiah 4:6-8  Set up the banner toward Zion; flee for safety and do not wait; for I will bring evil from the north, and a great ruin.   The lion has come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the nations has set out; he has left his place to make your land a waste. Your cities will fall into ruins without inhabitant.   Put on sackcloth for this, wail and howl; for the fierce anger of Jehovah is not turned back from us.

Jeremiah 5:15-18  Lo, I will bring a nation on you from afar, O house of Israel, says Jehovah. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor understand what they say.   Their quiver is as an open grave; they are all mighty men.  And they shall eat up your harvest and your bread. They will devour your sons and your daughters. They shall eat up your flocks and your herds; they shall eat up your vines and your fig-trees. One shall beat down your fortified cities with the sword, those in which you trust.  But even in those days, says Jehovah, I will not make a complete end with you.

Jeremiah 6:22-30  So says Jehovah, Behold, a people comes from the north country, and a great nation shall be stirred from the sides of the earth.   They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel and have no mercy; their voice roars like the sea; and they ride on horses, set in order like a man for war against you, O daughter of Zion.   We have heard the rumor of it; our hands become feeble; anguish has taken hold of us, and pain, like a woman in labor.  Do not go out into the field, nor walk by the way; for the sword of the enemy and fear are on every side.   O daughter of my people, put on sackcloth, and wallow in ashes; make mourning for yourself, as for an only son, most bitter weeping; for the ravager shall suddenly come on us.   I have set you up an assayer, an examiner among My people, that you may know and try their way.   They are all grievous revolters, walking in slanders; they are bronze and iron; they are all corrupters.   The bellows are burned, the lead is melted by the fire; the refiner melts in vain; for the wicked are not plucked away.   Reprobate silver they call them, because Jehovah has rejected them.

Jeremiah 7:1-11  The Word that came to Jeremiah from Jehovah, saying,   Stand in the gate of Jehovah's house, and declare there this Word, and say, Hear the Word of Jehovah, all Judah, who enter in at these gates to worship Jehovah.   So says Jehovah of Hosts, the God of Israel, Make your ways and your doings good, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.   Do not trust in lying words, saying, The temple of Jehovah, The temple of Jehovah, The temple of Jehovah are these.   For if you thoroughly amend your ways and your doings; if you completely do judgment between a man and his neighbor; if you do not oppress the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, nor walk after other gods to your hurt; then I will cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, forever and ever.  Behold, you trust in lying words that cannot do any good.   Will you steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know;  and then come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?  Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, I also have seen, says Jehovah.

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 08/01/2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I did hear God in that.

Nice to see your name again, Kevin. I hope God is blessing you and your family!!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 08/01/2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Hello Kimberly,

Nice to hear from you, too.

Thank you and yes, He IS blessing me and my family
abundantly.

Thank you and much love,

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic