OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: “About Face” by PRISCILLA VAN SUTPHIN Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/03/2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

“About Face”

Dec 3rd, 2013

“ I am not about to turn My face from My bride or My church in this hour. I will NOT do an “about face”. I will overturn all that the locust has done to destroy My body. YOU ARE MY BODY in this world. YOU ARE the light of the world, and nothing can take My love from you. Yes those who are disobedient to the core of their being will be exposed, and will be corrected, some of them in hard ways, but I will not withdraw My presence from those I love and died for.

But when the fullness comes of what the world is doing, you will be removed from danger, and then no one will be able to connect with Me without total surrender. But I know for many, total surrender comes only by My grace and mercy working in you the humility to bend to My will alone. YOU CAN DO NOTHING except by My GRACE.

When I do My glorious thing, that I have purposed in My heart to do, it will not come because you prayed enough. It will not come because you fasted enough. It will come because I AM ENOUGH, and I AM DESCENDS upon the body of Christ to perfect it, and empower you to be who I created you to be.
NO human being will be able to take credit for what I am about to do. Do not think that pride and arrogance can stand in My glory. My glory slays men who are insipidly against My ways.

[in·sip·id adj. 1. Lacking flavor or zest; not tasty. 2. Lacking qualities that excite, stimulate, or interest; dull.] word originates partly from savory.

My ways are not your ways. My ways are way higher than your ways. My wisdom stands the ages. My wisdom will be evident to all if you are walking in it. Ask and you will receive this wisdom, for it will help you through the times ahead. You NEED My wisdom to stand in this hour. Each of you has different purpose and destiny, but you need MY instructions, My wisdom to navigate these hours, to know what to do, and how to do it.

Many people in the coming days will themselves do an about face, from the life they have been living, due to the revelation I bring them. Do not despise those who seem unlikely to you to be anything. I love the unlovely, and I cherish the broken. A bruised reed I will not break, smoking flax I will not quench. Thus I said, Come all you who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. There is rest for the weary soul in My arms. Have I not comforted you when you would LET Me?

Many do not let Me, because they are afraid of intimacy with Me. There are spirits blocking them from relaxing in My presence. They are full of worry and anxiety, and do not have the peace I want for My people. And once more, there are so many who do not know how to minister to those. They make them feel they have to whip into shape, but do not remove the graveclothes, and the hindrances that keep them in that state. They haven’t been shown how, or they do not care enough.

But I WILL ARISE with healing in My wings, and I WILL RESTORE and RESUSCITATE MY BRIDE. I will kiss you and kiss you and kiss you. You will KNOW that I love you! REVELATION will pour out upon you like latter rains, and will even heal your souls. Many of your dreams will seem so real, because they are happening in spiritual reality of the hidden realm. I have LOTS of surprises beloveds for you. Do not lose heart in the midst of the fray. I AM with you. My angelic army is increasing around you to keep you.

Many of your children and grandchildren will see angels and see ME. Do not doubt what they tell you. PRAY FOR THIS. DECLARE THIS ! MY KINGDOM COMES ! And with it MY WILL WILL BE DONE IN THE EARTH, WHEREVER I want. Whatever I WANT will be accomplished, so if I have told you things before beloveds, then BELIEVE, that I will use you as I’ve said. No one who truly loves me will be left out.”

Isaiah 60:1-4 (AMP)
60 Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you—rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!
2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and dense darkness [all] peoples, but the Lord shall arise upon you [O Jerusalem], and His glory shall be seen on you. 3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
4 Lift up your eyes round about you and see! They all gather themselves together, they come to you. Your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be carried and nursed in the arms.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/03/2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Ty my precious Sister as this brings much joy to my heart...I'm encouraged and expectant lifting up my eyes to see God's Kingdom is here being 'birthed' from the inside of us His beautiful Bride...His will is being done as we rise up and decree it so in our individual lives and therefore in/through the Body of Christ...folks are watching, looking at us to see the how & if we are walking our talk about Jesus saves, and heals, and delivers, and supplies ALL our needs...yes indeed, they are watching and hoping we do manifest what we say God's plan is & that it is for them too...I believe and have witnessed children seeing angels, being rescued by angels, & I've heard testimonies of children seeing Jesus...let's pray for them that their eyes of understanding be enlightened in order that the may know the hope Father God has called them to..."Christ in each child, their hope of glory." I declare God's Kingdom has come to earth and His will is being done in His Beloved right now... in a greater way each day on earth "restoration of ALL creation" is the order of the day! Hallelujah amen! TY JESUS \o/\o/\o/ Love you ALL

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Thank for posting, Kimberly.
This reminds of a vision I had last week while praying.
In the vision I was walking up a mountain and there were others following me that I was leading up this mountain. I reached the top of the mountain and did an about face and sat on a throne. I was then told that while I was climbing the mountain that my face was toward the Lord not the people. I was also told that many see me and know that I have a deep relationship with the Lord and that they know He loves me but feel like he does not love them. He told me that it was now time to do an about face and be a representative in Christ to love the people and that there are some people who would never understand the love of Christ without us becoming Christ to them, and that He is sending us as ambassadors of love into the darkness to shine forth his love into broken hearts.

Cindy
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Brenda Teal

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you for posting this Kimberly

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version