OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: If You’re Struggling Right Now Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
LonnieMackley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/22/2014 at 4:39am | IP Logged Quote LonnieMackley

If You’re Struggling Right Now

By Lonnie Mackley

I feel that God wants to encourage some people today that He has not left you and He is not mad at you. You are just in a strange time of transition right now where things seem dead and you’re not sure what’s going on, so your mind can wonder and worry. Evil spirits try to take advantage of these vulnerable times by trying to put doubts and fears in your head (especially just when you go to bed and wake up in the morning), so you have to be on guard with God’s truth in order to resist these petty attacks. You’re not a baby Christian anymore so you have to put on your big-boy and big-girl spiritual clothes right now and push through this dark warfare no matter how you may feel or think. God knows that you need many different things desperately right now, and He will break through soon for you; so don’t let Him find you saying negative things or throwing a big pity party. The Lord loves you dearly and He has not forgotten you. God knew what He was getting when He saved you, so you are no big surprise. Your time of restoration, blessing, and empowerment are at hand now and it will transpire soon, so hang in there because God’s help is on the way!

PS 42:5 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and 6  my God.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Barbara Davis

Posted: 01/22/2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged Quote Barbara Davis

Thank you Lonnie, for that very up lifting message ,I was just spending time with the Lord this morning, and asking him to make away to go see my Son, I'm going through tough times right now, while I'm visiting in CA but even though I'm going through these things, I know God is working everything out for me! So thank you for your obedience in posting this Awesome Word from the Lord!

Blessings Brother Lonnie

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 01/22/2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

This may help lift us all up also

Jeremiah 29:11-12

11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

12 Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.

Job 22:25-30

25 And make the Almighty your gold and [the Lord] your precious silver treasure,

26 Then you will have delight in the Almighty, and you will lift up your face to God.

27 You will make your prayer to Him, and He will hear you, and you will pay your vows.

28 You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God’s favor] shall shine upon your ways.

29 When they make [you] low, you will say, [There is] a lifting up; and the humble person He lifts up and saves.

30 He will even deliver the one [for whom you intercede] who is not innocent; yes, he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.

Psalm 4:1

[ Psalm 4 ] [ To the Chief Musician; on stringed instruments. A Psalm of David. ] Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness (uprightness, justice, and right standing with You)! You have freed me when I was hemmed in and enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me and hear my prayer.

Psalm 86:5
For You, O Lord, are good, and ready to forgive [our trespasses, sending them away, letting them go completely and forever]; and You are abundant in mercy and loving-kindness to all those who call upon You.

Psalm 91:15
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Song of Solomon 4:16
[You have called me a garden, she said] Oh, I pray that the [cold] north wind and the [soft] south wind may blow upon my garden, that its spices may flow out [in abundance for you in whom my soul delights]. Let my beloved come into his garden and eat its choicest fruits.

Luke 1:48
For He has looked upon the low station and humiliation of His handmaiden. For behold, from now on all generations [of all ages] will call me blessed and declare me happy and to be envied!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version