Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/29/2014 at 5:49pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's WEEKLY Love Letters...
"My Bride, My Wife, Our Guests"
(January
28)

This Love Letter was copied from Christ's new book, Christ's Love Letters; and is in the new book under the same Title and date (minus 2014).  It is available on our new website at:
Christ's Love Letters: A Daily Devotional (365 days) with Bible Study

Then one of the seven angels ... came to me [Apostle John] and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the Lamb's [Christ's] Wife.” (Revelation 21:9)

The Bride holds the faith that all her needs are now met (see Phil. 4:19).  Her Husband has given her this faith through His past performance, Amen, saith the LORD God Amen.  When she looks at Me, I am all.  As I look at her I see Eternity.  I see a new Life. 

My own Body is comprised of members of one faith.  All the members in My Body are controlled by the one mind, My mind (see 1 Cor. 2:16).  In the physical sense, My Body has some weaker parts that are less developed than the others — as does your own body, saith the LORD God Almighty (see 1 Cor. 12:12-27).  But, always, there is only one mind.  Though a member in My Body may continue to ache, or create pain for the other members, they are still a part of My Body; they are within My Name.  This condition — with one part equal to all others in importance, but less in strength — will continue until the Glorification of God within all members as one Body.

As Eve was an extension of Adam, and led mankind into the fall of sin by her example and lifestyle, My own Bride, My Wife, is to lead mankind into God’s quickened Life by example (see 1Cor. 15:42-49).  As My own Body does, she also wears My Name; but she is different, says the Lord.  There is no autonomy [given independence] as a member within My Body.  But as a Bride she willingly submits to My Will within her.  She has known Me intimately within all her members.  I alone have given her permission to speak in My absence, and to deliver My Will in these days, saith the Lord. 

Many are called and few are chosen (see Matt. 20:16).  To be chosen, is to choose to submit continually.  In this way, you become a member within the Bride and a helpmate to your Husband.  The Bride’s members have submitted their will willingly to their Husband, Jesus Christ.  I am He, Amen.  Both the members in My Body and the Bride are controlled through Me, saith the Lord, but the Bride submits in love to the guidance of her Lover. 

As we build together, as Husband and Wife [Spiritual Church], she receives great Joy.  The Bride is the love of her Husband’s Life.  She is ever present with Him, and she receives Him into herself when He is tired and lonely.  She Comforts Him in His needs.  She continues to sacrifice herself for her Husband’s interests and goals.  Together the Husband and Wife reproduce Children in His image (see Rom. 8:12-17).  Together they determine their movability and resources.  Together, together, together! 

He has known her.  He continues to know her and is in great joy as He sees that which has come from His Blood and His Spirit.  As He sees her He sees Himself.  She is His mirrored image indeed.  Their Spirits are one eternally.

Who is the Bride?  My Bride comes out of Me and is in complete submission to Me and My Ways.  She is of one mind with Me and our goal is one in the same (see Phil. 1:27; Phil. 2:1-4).  She has been sent and created in order to be a counterpart, a helpmate, and not a companion at this time.    Her responsibilities are awesome.  She creates awe amongst those who see her, saith the Lord.

Together we have created a New Life.  This New Life, though conceived, will not be delivered into an evil world.  Though the fetus of Eternal Life has been formed in the belly of the Bride, the Wife, saith the Lord, the Eternal Life is delivered as a present to the Bride at the Wedding Supper. 

Who are the guests at the Wedding?  They are those who will come to know the Family of Jesus Christ, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Eph. 3:14-19).

In Christ's Love, Chris

"Christ's WEEKLY Love Letters"

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Christine Williams, E-mail address: chris-williams@christine-williams-ministry.org , and website address: http://christine-williams-ministry.org  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 01/29/2014 at 5:55pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Cindy Glinski

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/29/2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Chris,
Nice to hear from you again.
This is how Father revealed that same truth to me.
This is an excerpt from a book of prayers transcribed by me as I received it. It is available to anyone free of charge who would like to read it. It can be opened as a word document and sent in an email attachment. Anyone interested can email me at cglinski13@comcast.net and I will send it to you.

Book excerpt
                                                           January 17, 2007 2:20 am
Unless you are used to listening to only Me, you will not make it through.
There are still a few good teachers today, but by the time there are no good teachers, it will be too late to prepare to hear only Me. I will need to tell you where to get food, where it is safe to go, who is or is not safe to be near. If you are not used to listening to only Me, one turn in the wrong direction could cost you your life. Press in closer. I am the Way, I am the Truth, and I am the only way to life. Live in Me. Let Me live in you. Again, I must tell you, this is not something that you can produce on your own. It is a yielding, a dying (if you must) to your ability to produce ANYTHING. You do not even work to produce an income, I can provide that. You work as a point of connection to a dying world that needs to see me and know Me. Will you allow them to see Me, and know Me through you?
It is a choice. Many are called. Truly, few are chosen. I have chosen you. I have called you by name and you are mine. Live in Me. Learn from Me. Walk in Me. Talk with Me. I in you, You in Me. Shall we dance to the rhythms of the grace of my love for you? Will you march to the beat of a different drum? You are able. However, only you decide if you are willing.
My response was, let it be to me according to your word.
Now meditate on these things day and night and they will become like a tree of life for you in a time of famine. I am the Vine. You are a branch. Every branch in me bears fruit so others may eat. You do not need to pick fruit from others. I have called you to bear fruit, much fruit, and abundant harvest. Truly, these are the days of reaping. You have sown much through many tears. These tears will now produce for you a harvest of joy unspeakable and full of my Glory. Let me fill you. I have bottled your tears in a cup. I will now pour them out like rain upon a dry and thirsty land where there is no rain. Nothing has been in vain. You do not need to do anything but receive. Do not try to figure it out. Rest in Me. I am all you need. Rest Now. Breathe deeply the air is rare in my presence.
Later that same day, I had a vision of a bride at 11:00 am. I was in the middle of my workday, and the vision just came so fast, that I had to write it down so that I would not forget it:
I see a bride coming down the aisle. All eyes are on her. She cannot see anyone for her eyes are on Him. The people see her purity, but all she can see is Him. She knows that if she takes her gaze off Him, what looks like purity to others will crumble before their very eyes. In herself, she has no purity; in herself she has no life and is not even worth looking at. Her only mission is to lead the gaze of the others from herself to Him. It is all about Him.
Then I heard the Lord say:
With every step, my bride gets closer to me. Each step intensifies the beat of My heart in her. She can only imagine what I have prepared for her. All her preparation has been for the culmination of this moment in time. Her longing, her excitement pales in comparison to my excitement as I long to pour out upon her life, new life, a new seed for a new day. The old truly is passed away and the new has begun. Can you see it? Will you embrace it? Will you my bride co-create it with me? Come let us bear life. Let us bring forth fruit together. Where Adam failed, I, Jesus passed the test. Where Eve failed, my bride will pass the test.
Which tree do you eat from? Are you part of my bride? Only those who eat from my hand and let Me feed them are truly My bride. Imagine a bride at the wedding reception hall allowing the best man to feed her the wedding cake. How out of place would that be?
That is what it feels like to me any time you let someone else feed you. It feels like betrayal to me. I become jealous of the very one who claims to be my best man. Can you see the day? Is it more real than anything that you can see with your natural eyes? When it is, it truly is a substance. You can see it, feel it, touch it, and even taste it. When you meditate on me I will consume you. I will ravish your heart, and then everything that you say and do will be a preparation for that day so we can spend eternity together. In the Kingdom, the King has dominion. It is the Kings Domain. It is where He resides, and dwells, not where He visits. Are you part of the Kingdom? Does the King dominate your heart? Are you building His Kingdom or yours? At this point, I began thanking the Father that I was self- employed, therefore able to stop my work at any time and write down what I hear Him say. He said, there is no one self-employed in My Kingdom. All are employed by me, and move at my beck and call. Do you want a job? I have a vacancy in the Kingdom. With it comes giving up all the ability to make your own choices. I make the choices for you, you simply listen and obey. I really do know the end from the beginning. The end will bring forth a bride who is spotless, by choice, willing to die, like Jesus. Truly, many are called, but only the bride is chosen. The rest will be guests at the wedding. Some will come to the wedding and be observers of what they could have been, others will be distracted by the cares of and the love for the world and will choose not to come to the wedding. My patriarchs and apostles are sitting with me watching and praying for the bride, who is being prepared. When she is ready, I will come and receive her to myself. Accepting salvation is a gift, a wedding invitation. My bride sends out the invitations as she invites others to love me as she does. There is no competition in her.
end of excerpt
Blessings to the body near and far. God bless us one and all!
Thanks again, Chris
God Bless,
Cindy
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version