Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/30/2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

PHYLLIS FORD
Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 
PhyllisFordMinistries@gmail.com 

WORD FOR FEBRUARY 2014

“As you come into this month of February you are entering into the most significant month of this year although it is the shortest it will carry the heaviest impact. Because you are coming into a “get out of the boat and walk upon the waters with me season.” Even as challenges present themselves, begin to say to yourself, what I am seeing now that I can overcome it because everything that I will encounter now is being presented to take me into a higher level of faith and anointing. Your faith will increase, it is growing, it is building because the work before you is greater. The challenges will be frequent but the outcome will carry greater rewards and the advancement will cover much ground for the times ahead.”

Matthew 14: 25- 29 “And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea. And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear. But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid. And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.”

“Know that I have placed some of you ahead of the others to lead, to get into the press to move forward, push through and advance on every side. This is a pioneering work and I have set forerunners who are positioned to assist in the shifting of great things to come. And they will go before you to proclaim the works of my hand. To speak of things that seemed impossible and will encourage others to dream again. They will let my people know –it can be done, it will be done, move forward, only believe, don’t stop now, you are nearer than you have ever been in victory. You will overcome obstacles that are being presented now before you. It is your faith initiating and your hope anticipating that will bring forth manifestation now in a very real and very powerful way. That which is being birthed in the heart of those who hear my voice and act upon what I have spoken without hesitation will produce the promises that I have shown them in times past.”

“Know that this time will not be exempt of trouble, obstacles nor hindrances but your ability to deal with them will determine the way and the access to things that I am preparing for you now and in the time to come. So look and behold me, your God as I encourage you, speak to you with words of wisdom so that you may accomplish more and seize the moment. Although this month is shorter than the others it will yield forth great expectations. I will speak to you in the night seasons words of revelation through simple truths that will unlock answers that you will need. You must know how to accomplish important issues to bring necessary resolve at this time.”

“As you enter in I will release unto you keys that are pertinent to your journey—and you will have what you need to conquer and deal with the problems that face you now. Don’t be afraid to drop old methods of doing things and pick up new ones that provide more solutions than before. Understand you have more options than you know. There are more ways to do what needs to be done. I have given you a heightened creativity--a keen flow for those who seek my presence. These are the new dynamics that are being placed before you so that you can obtain the goals that are being established now.”

“Don’t allow people’s attitude concerning their own scenarios hinder your progress. . .some things are more expedient than you think. Stay focused on what I have emphasized for you to do now for I am here for you with my grace so you will walk into this New Day Reality. Many things that you have endured helped you, motivated you, and strengthened you to get to where you are now. So rise!!”

Isaiah 60:1 Amplified Bible “Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you—rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!”

*Stay before my presence for I am releasing keys to wealth spiritually and naturally so and which will grant access to your future. Many plans, dreams, and goals will be harvested and produce a great yield in the future. Even in times of famine. Do not squander what I release into your hands once you receive it. It will be given to you to prepare you for what is coming.”

“I shall release many who have been captive for long periods of time and they will walk out of places of deep imprisonments. This is the time for the captives to be released spiritually and naturally –intercessors pray them forth for now I am breathing into them new life. There will be great healing and deliverances from past experiences that will move my people forward to help others who have experienced similar things but now they have overcome.”

“Within these next six months, change will come to usher in new warriors who are not afraid to live, for the sake of righteousness. In the midst of these things, I will sow good strong apostolic/prophetic leadership into lands, and regions. They release the strategies of Kings and will take territories for me, says the Lord. They have not been designated, nor picked by the religious status quo. But know that I am doing a quick work and cutting it short in righteousness.”

“For I am raising up a unique people, in this unique hour that I will sow into various regions. They will produce a great harvest of souls coming into the kingdom. Many of these assignments are now being released into the church—they will exemplify unity in diversity, harmony in an hour of uncertainty, and carrying a strong integrity in a time of a falling away. They will come forth with great zeal and boldness to bring forth even more warriors into my great army. Their uniqueness is itself, a strategy within a strategy, for I am raising up a radical troop of worshipers, prayer warriors and watchmen who will war and who will win. They will be known as a strategy in the hand of their God, carrying weapons of war and they will be an end-time harvest instrument in the land, says the Lord.”

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Cindy Glinski

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/30/2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Sherry,
Thank you for posting!
Blessings to you.
You are a great light in the darkness.
Cindy
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register