Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A drink offering: Is that you? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/28/2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

No greater love than this that a man lay down his life for his friends. I have given you my life. I have given you all that I am, all that I have and all that I ever will be. I have given you an example of what I am, UNENDING LOVE! But the beauty of love is not that it is just received freely, but that it is given freely. I have poured out my love for you as a drink offering so my Father would be glorified. Now as I was sent into the world,  I send you out clothed with my glory to testify that I am in the Father, and that the father is in me and I am in you and you are in me.

For my Father so love the world that He GAVE ME, His son, so that all who believe in me shall not perish but have everlasting life. The greatest power of love is not receiving but giving. Giving is what the Kingdom of God is! I have given unto you all things that pertain to life and godliness. I have given you my joy, so that your joy may be full. I have given you my peace that surpasses all understanding.

I have given you the Keys to the Kingdom. I have given you Eternal life. I have given you the fullness of joy. I have given you the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. I have given you resurrection life. I have given you the Holy Spirit. I have given you the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. I have given and supplied all your needs according to my riches in glory. I have given you grace to do all things through Me who strengthens you.

Do you understand my love, My love has one object: GIVING. For in giving what I am and who I am to those I love in their receiving my love they are now ready to give as it has been given unto them, shaken down, running over to be poured into others.

Many want to take dominion,.Many want to walk in authority and power, Many want to understand the mysteries and secrets of the kingdom, but few want to be "broken bread and poured out wine." Few want to be true "givers of love and life" to the point they are completely emptied for my name sake.

Beware my beloved of the "takers and the grabbers" who want to subdue nations when they themselves have not been subdued by Holy love that pours and pours and pours to others.

My Servant Paul said, "his life was poured out as a drink offering for Me and my people. I want that to be your testimony. I want you to say, I have run the race, I have finished the course. I want you to know you have won the victor's crown. You can only do this as you become true lovers of Me that I can pour out to give, and give, and give away in the nations of this world.

My beloved, my Kingdom is pure Holy love but the object is not just rule and reign by power, but to rule and reign as dispensers of my Holy Love that I have given you.

Giving is the heartbeat of who I am. Anyone that gets close enough to hear my heartbeat will be the givers and vessels that I can use to pour my Holy Love through. Vessels of love. Vessels of giving. Vessels who will affect the whole world by the Love they give one to the other.

My love dwells in you. It completes you. IT IS COMPLETENESS IN ME AS I AM IN THE FATHER AND HE IS IN ME,  YOU ARE IN US. Our love is not self seeking or self serving . Nor is it a love that notices or pleases itself. Love just pours and pours and gives and gives and never runs out.

I AM THAT I AM! That is all you need now and forever more, so please let my love grow in you so you can give and give and give it away. My love never stops giving, so my love can never fail. MY love in you can never stop giving to you and it can never stop giving through you.

The time is now, are you ready to be poured out and poured out for my glory and name. Will you be ready to give away fully all that which I have given to you. Love begets Love. Love never fails because love never stops giving and never stops forgiving.

Walk in my love, live in my love and dwell in my love and so shall you bring forth fruit and you fruit will remain.

Edited by Henry Falcone on 05/28/2014 at 10:01pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version