VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Scribal Watch Report for June 2014 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Deborah Taylor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/03/2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged Quote Deborah Taylor

Renovate and Reconcile

June 2014 will make way for a season of renovation and reconciliation of all that was and will be in the future.

I heard the Spirit of the LORD say, "reconcile."  This reconciliation is compared to balancing financial records. The alignment of that which is out of balance will be brought to a point of reconciled agreement, harmony, consistency, and compatibility. 

June will be a time of renovation in preparation for what will come.  Now is the time to look around and focus on what needs an upgrade, fresh look, readjustment, or restoration. The land is being restructured to accommodate the new move of God.  What you see in the natural has already taken place in the spiritual. Be ready for what is coming by renovating now.

Ezekiel 7 awaits Jerusalem but I AM asking those with "ears to hear" to pray for the peace of Jerusalem for the ways and thoughts of humankind are continually evil.  Speak peace!

June will be a relatively quiet month in the beginning, but do not stop praying. Keep pressing in!  Seek My face.  Learn of Me for toward the end of June I will begin to expose that which is hidden.  I will uncover the secret places of the enemy.  I will release angelic activity to fortify the hearts and minds of My people.  Stay prayerfully alert for the enemy will use this brief moment of inactivity to prepare for his next attack.  Be watchful!

Pray for your leaders in state, local, national offices and especially the churches. Leaders who are not intimately connected to Me will be exposed.  Many will face decisions on whether or not he or she will choose Me over the world.  Others will attempt to exploit My people while grasping for finances to help keep ungodly ministries afloat.  Be discerning.

Prayer Points:

America. Decisions, decisions, decisions.  Will America return to the LORD or will she continue on a downward spiral?

Pray for China.  A breaking will come forth.  A breaking and a shaking for God's people in China must be awakened!

Pray for Israel.  Pray for her peace and safety.  Pray that she will rid herself of deep rooted perversion and return to the LORD,

Pray for the men, especially the veterans.  Pray that the men will fill the churches of America.  Pray that a mighty army of Godly men will arise!  Pray for restoration in the homes across America.  Pray for justice among the veterans.  Pray, pray, pray!

Pray for Russia, England, Canada, Australia, Scotland, Pakistan, Missouri (U.S.), Kentucky (U.S.), Illinois (U.S.), and  Georgia (U.S.).

New Resource Available: The Scribal Watchman: How to Watch, Write, Record, and Release the Voice of God to the Nations.

Restoring Ancient Paths through Writing,

Deborah

Humbly released for prayerful discernment on June 1, 2014

© June 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

You can subscribe to free month Scribal Watch reports at The Writer’s Inkhorn

Reprints allowed in excerpt form if link to source (thewritersinkhorn.com) is added and the message is not altered.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version