Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: AS LOVE RETURNS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/04/2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Beloved, A new era is now upon you as LOVE RETURNS to it's place in your heart. It is time to open up fully to the Love that I am. I AM THAT I AM, HOLY BURNING LOVE and that is all I ever will be and my love for you is BURNING EVEN MORE As you are now are be awakened to the reality of my Holy Love.

As love returns to the place of my affection, you, the world is going to be transformed before your eyes. My word to you is "love never fails." My Love for you is removing everything in your way in you and around you. All I have asked is that you just "believe it,"just trust my love is all I am and all you ever will need.

As love returns to it's home, your hearts will ignite in love for me and my love for you will burn even  hotter. In the Garden, sin, separated you from the reality of the personal fullness of my love, but now, but now is the moment where my full grown sons will know and walk in the fullness of my love in them, to them, and through them. A love that is power of the faith you will now display as my Holy Love Invasion fills you to the fullest. Your faith will be able to move mountains just by a word from your mouth.

Beloved, FAITH WORKS BY LOVE. Yes, the more intense my love burns in you and through you the greater Faith will be displayed in you and through you. Faith that will be Earth Changing and Earth Shaking because it is my Holiest Love flowing in you and out of you. This love will subdue nations and humble kings to their knees.

Yes, Great Darkness will cover the Earth as Isaiah prophesied, but nations are coming to your arising. Your arising will be a reflection of my deepest holiest love ever seen on Earth. This is what I have come to fill you with, but more to COMPLETE YOU WITH. The day of your arising is now, at hand! Can you not perceive it?

It is time to open your hearts the widest ever and allow my HOLY FLAME OF LOVE TO BURN IN YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE. This is my doing. This is my working. I am working in those who will allow their eyes to be open, ears to hear and hearts to understand the things I have for you now in my love.

MY LOVE CAN EVER FAIL YOU! It is impossible for me to lie, so I will do all I said I will do. Don't look for just my power but look for the work of love which is a hidden work, a secret work, a behind the scene works of my Glory. I am about to bring many sons into the fullness of my Glory and in stature as a Bride is permitted to wear a garment of pure white for her King!

Beloved as LOVE RETURNS everything is going to come into full grown stature even as I have spoken.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version