Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "NEW BEGINNINGS SIT ON THE HORIZON" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/11/2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Normally, I send our NEW NEVER read before Love Letters only to our subscribers (one time per week), and they are not posted anywhere else. I got so excited about the one that I sent today - I just had to post it here also.  If you would like to sign up for them in the future, please see the bottom of this page.  Love, Chris

Christ's WEEKLY Love Letters...

"New Beginnings Sit On The Horizon"
(June 10)

New beginnings sit on the horizon, and they are aimed at and headed toward My Beloved Children, saith the Lord. Do you see a hint of the glory they possess? Do you have your arms stretched out, and your mind and heart open in order to receive all that is poured out in this time?  An event beyond events comes. Are you prepared, saith the Lord Amen?  This time delights My soul.

You will begin to feel more alive within, as My Spirit fills all of Mine in this new way, saith the Lord. My delight in you brings praises and thanks in Christ's Name, and Mine begin to cry out in Joy and wondrous awe as they gaze upon Me.  These promises unfold soon for all who are waiting patiently for the coming of their Lord, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Jesus, thank you so much for sharing this with us, In Christ's Love, Chris

You're invited to participate in a PROMOTIONAL (for a very short time) for the book CHRIST'S LOVE LETTERS: FREE download (100%) between June 7, 2014 thru June 20, 2014 at Smashwords (all tablets...): see https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/390566

In Christ's Love, Chris

Receive Love Letters Via Email (When the email comes up HIT SEND):

Christ's NEW Love Letters (never before published in book or web) will be sent WEEKLY via email, and only to our subscribers.  The only way these will be received is if your name has been or is added to the
"Christ's Love Letters FREE WEEKLY Subscription List"
BRAND NEW LOVE LETTERS NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Edited by Chris Williams on 06/11/2014 at 3:09pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 06/17/2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi, As of June 17, I have added the following scriptures to the prophecy given above and wanted to share it with others.  They are beautiful and so confirming - they give us hope and joy. 

He will swallow up death forever, and the Lord God  will wipe away tears from all faces; the rebuke of His people He will take away from all the earth; for the Lord  has spoken. And it will be said in that day: "Behold, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is the Lord; we have waited for Him; we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation." For on this mountain the hand of the Lord  will rest, and Moab shall be trampled down under Him, as straw is trampled down for the refuse heap. And He will spread out His hands in their midst as a swimmer reaches out to swim, and He will bring down their pride together with the trickery of their hands. The fortress of the high fort of your walls

He will bring down, lay low, and bring to the ground, down to the dust.

(A Song of Salvation)

In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: "We have a strong city; God will appoint salvation for walls and bulwarks. Open the gates, that the righteous nation which keeps the truth may enter in. You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength.

(Isaiah 25:8-26:4)

(2 Timothy 4:1-8)

I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, here is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who HAVE loved His appearing.

(Philippians 3:20-21)

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Love Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 06/17/2014 at 9:06am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/18/2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

This is beautiful, Chris! I am so anxiously awaiting His coming in whatever
manner!
Many years ago I was at a service at a church and the Holy Ghost fell so
strong that the pastor ended up flat on his face on the floor and started to
prophesy as he lay facedown. And he kept saying, "The church will be The
Church, not like we know now, but the church will be The Church. Jesus is
coming to the church before He comes for the church." He said more
things but his voice was a bit muffled on the floor and his voice was
shaking because of the Presence of the Spirit. But there was the
knowledge that the church was going to be transformed by Christ coming
to her before He would come for her!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Chris Williams

Posted: 06/23/2014 at 7:10pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Kimberly,  How wonderful to her from you.  Praise God!  for the pastor and all who heard it and speak about it.  Thank you for posting this for us.

I agree with you - He has already come to the church - and it should not be too much longer now until He comes for His Wife, His Spiritual (and physical) church.

One of the prophetic words God said through me is the following:  "God's Final Seven Years (2010)"  He teaches on the separation between His goats and sheep basically, though I can not remember if that is what He called them.  It discusses the separation He was seeing in His Children att hat time, and what He intended to do.  Thanks again for your comments.  I love to see people under the power of God - God's Holy Spirit - to the point that they are face down on the floor.  I have been there even in church myself and often at home.  Love, Chris

PS we don't play church, we are His church :-)

< ="text/">(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply &POID=175260&ID=1499') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=r t&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version