Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Word of the Lord for October 2014 by Phyllis Ford Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/01/2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Word of the Lord for October 2014

Posted on 1 October 2014 by Prophet Phyllis Ford

The following is a word The Lord gave me for this time. A time in which we will see the fulfillment of His promises made manifest. This will be a time when the deciphering of the light from darkness will unveil greater revelation and mysteries from the Lord.

This month will be a time of swift transitions. Although it has been a test to stay grounded and positioned, the faithfulness of many will see great benefits. There is a merging and converging of God’s purposes aligned with destiny and the fulfilment of the Abba’s words spoken over our lives. Much will shift with the revealing of the Lord’s will through suddenlies.

Family relationships with areas of concerns will begin to be mended, as healing will take place. It will be a work of the Father’s heart to touch and reconcile. There will be a strong commitment to kingdom purpose in this hour. Resolution and resolve will come from working out difficulties and even that which could not remain will be understood. The Father is in the gathering process to bring forgiveness and understanding, this is because of the urgency of the day. That which must be done by His love will be done to provide within it greater kingdom purposes.

“For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light” Luke 8:17.

His Words:

“It is a roar and a high praise that ushers in this hour. It is a time of rejoicing, and a time of assessment. So many will be touched in ways that have never been before. You need to see this as a time that holds great potential for you. Understand that you have not been this way before, but you will look back at this time as one that unlocked and unveiled endless possibilities. Things that have been previously dreamed, prayed for and even seen in the realm of the Spirit will come forth now. Things that you have waited for will take on new life and come forth speedily without reservation. It will mark a time when the hearts of many will be stirred and encouraged. The matters that you questioned up until now you fully understand by the end of this year. Not only will it bring forth great understanding as to why these things occurred but you will also understand why they happened in such specific timing.”

“There will be an emphasis on the resetting of kingdom standards and there will be no allowance for the present compromise. For it will be based on the sincerity of heart and the levels of commitment to what must be done. This is not a time for delay, nor straddling the fence, because there is an urgency. That which was spoken through my word will become living, breathing, and walking revelations visible in the lives of my people. Things are about to happen suddenly and without notice, but within it will be the characteristics of my plan.”

“You will see my dealings with everything from the issues of the government, to the world market, to nations and even those who will officiate over them. It will also deal with issues concerning the church, throughout the land, and to the market place. It will affect everything and everyone from social groups to those breaking the bread of life in their homes. It will shake and affect individual lives and major decisions within relationships on all levels.”

“In this hour, I am calling everything into my presence, and shining my light upon it. It has everything to do with accountability and how things will operate from here. I am looking at the heart, the motives, and even that which lies within their souls. Know that I am unveiling, distinguishing, and even separating light from darkness. Everything will be under the scrutiny of my hand. That which has been hidden will come to light.”

“Know that you are becoming that very breath of life that I have breathed upon you. For the strength of my kingdom has now become a dominant force and will push back everything that has been blocking and hindering its’ advancement. This is the word that I am heralding over your generation and the generations of times past, that “my truth prevails”.”

“One of the most asked question will become: “How can we see such Light and Glory at this time but also see so much darkness?” You will begin to understand that as the light is revealed that the darkness will seem to be more and more unveiled. There is a direct correlation between the two. For when there is darkness the light can uncover it and yet the darkness can not comprehend the light. Nor can the darkness comprehend the method in which it has been uncovered. Know that when the light of my Glory comes the darkness can be quelled in the face of it. My glory will be revealed in an unprecedented manner, many will say be amazed by its beauty. For my glory must come, and in the coming of that glory miracles will manifest in the midst of an atmosphere of darkness. For in this time where sin abounds, my grace, my power, and my glory will abound even more. One will unveil the other and the other will rebel against that which is pure and true. That which is mine will stand as the evil will fall in the face of that which is Holy.”

“For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord”   Romans 5:19-21 KJV.

“There is coming a shaking and a sweeping process that will occur during the next course of events. For many foundations that appeared so strong will be shaken. For the time of testing is upon the land and the people. They will not be able to withstand the shaking nor will they will be able to cover their iniquity, but my foundations will remain. (Hebrews 12:26-28)   Many will be swept into the kingdom. They will become aligned by the seeds of my word that were previously planted in them. During this time those seeds will awaken, spring forth, and give bloom for much will be weighing in the balance. That which has been seething underneath will surface as unholy alliances will gather and work to fight kingdom purposes. Know that I am raising up a unique company of people who will also gather and take that which I have placed in them and overcome the evil of that day.”

“This is an hour when truth will exalted. Those who have walked in it, prayed for it, and cried out in it will rise up and move forward to advance in the work of the kingdom. They will carry a boldness and a mark of holiness that can only come from me. For they will not compromise nor be afraid. Their demeanor will be a righteous one that carries my truth in love. It is all about redemption and all about my grace which I shall freely give to those who cry out and seek it.”

“Global evangelism and missions are still upon my heart and I will send many across foreign fields for the time to put in the sickle is now. Those touched will be changed and transformed. They will arise knowing my ways and my words . They will go forth ushering in the harvest. Concepts previously followed will submit a new paradigm. That which was common place in the church will be changed and transitioned into what I am ordering in this time. It will strengthen those who became weary in the battle bringing excitement as the Light of My Glory comes forth.”

“You will see my angels move forward and many will witness their presence. My eyes will be upon the faces of warriors that will be raised up in this army. You will see them dressed with resolve, clothed with power, and carrying the sword of my word. This year will resemble a Holy Strategic War against the enemies of the day. There will be a mighty sound ringing in the midst of my people. A sound of worship and holy consecration will be upon the lips of my people as the heavens rejoice.”

“Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in! Who is the King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle”   Psalms 24:7-8 NASB.

“Whenever Moses entered the tent, the pillar of cloud would descend and stand at the entrance of the tent; and the LORD would speak with Moses. When all the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance of the tent, all the people would arise and worship, each at the entrance of his tent”   Exodus 33:9-10.

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Clu Monroe

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/02/2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged Quote Clu Monroe

That is soooo cool! Thank you for posting Kim. I'm ready and willing… Here
am I Father! Ephesians 6:11-20 - Yes!!!
View Clu Monroe's Profile Search for other posts by Clu Monroe

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version