VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: transition Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Cindy Glinski

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/04/2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Dear brothers and sisters,
I have not read or come to open heaven for months. Over the last couple of days I kept hearing Father tell me to come. I read the post started by Clay with Henry as the last contributor. I would rather stay to myself but I have not been given permission to do so.

As I read and prayed about what was written and see the love and value of each person who contributed it is with humility and grace that I offer what will be said.

As I asked Father what to call the post, He said, Transition and then told me to look up the term, below is the definition.

tran-si-tion

[tran-zish-uh n, -sish-]   Spell Syllables

noun
movement, passage, or change from one position, state, stage, subject, concept, etc., to another; change:
"the transition from adolescence to adulthood."

Music. a.a passing from one key to another; modulation.
b.a brief modulation; a modulation used in passing.
c.a sudden, unprepared modulation.

a passage from one scene to another by sound effects, music, etc., as in a television program, theatrical production, or the like.
verb (used without object)
to make a transition:
"He had difficulty transitioning from enlisted man to officer."

definition provided by online dictionary

Let me say that we all know that we are in transition from the old to the new, and that it is necessary, but just like when we transitioned from the Old Testament to the New some things remained while others like animal sacrifice were done away with as Christ became the sacrifice.

We are again in transition to another Testament, a third
Testament if you will. It was presented to me in layman's terms as The age of the Father, the age of the Son, and now the Age of the Holy Spirit who will come upon all flesh. Please notice the word all. It does not say all Christian flesh but all flesh. Our God is a consuming fire and His desire is to burn out all the dross from our lives until He can look at us and see His reflection but most of all His love.

The discussion started by Clay was supposed to be about the quality of person who will lead the way in the Kingdom transition not how they get provided for but that Father will provide for them so that they can provide for others, whether they work at a secular job or not is not the point. There is nothing secular to God.

So it is not the tithe or offering that is wrong it is the system. God instituted the tithe and offering in the Old Testament and it was law, there was no choice. Father does not desire anyone to be under a law, even a law of tithe. He desires us to give as He directs and where He directs when He directs.

Henry, thanks for sharing your personal story, I loved reading it. Father will continue to provide for you, continue to follow His spirit as to whether to ask or not. Clearly there is a difference between asking and begging which I believe is what Clay meant in His original post.

Now to the transition.
Recently I have heard this scripture a lot.

1 Corinthians 4:14-21 New King James Version (NKJV)

Paul’s Paternal Care

14 I do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you. 15 For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. 16 Therefore I urge you, imitate me. 17 For this reason I have sent Timothy to you, who is my beloved and faithful son in the Lord, who will remind you of my ways in Christ, as I teach everywhere in every church.

18 Now some are puffed up, as though I were not coming to you. 19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord wills, and I will know, not the word of those who are puffed up, but the power. 20 For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power. 21 What do you want? Shall I come to you with a rod, or in love and a spirit of gentleness?

This verse in particular has been on my heart.
For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Our culture and our information age which Daniel said would happen has enabled us to travel to places and to preach to people or to interact with people through the internet who do not know us at all and because of this we have many instructors but not many fathers. The system that is passing away is passing away because it has left many orphaned even inside the system. Kingdom is family. We all have the same Father, whether we know him as creator, or intimately as our bride groom. His desire is to take us back to the original plan to walk and talk with us daily and show us how to live and produce abundant life on this planet. Unfortunately, family life in the church has been as dysfunctional as it is in the world.

When Clay said that they would have their own money bags what I believe he is seeing are the fathers and mothers who are willing to sacrifice for the children being raised up which is certainly contrary to much of what we have seen in the church age. Leaders are servants as was Christ, and in the passing church system leaders expected the children to take care of them.

In the natural would we expect the children to take care of the parents? No, we would consider it wrong. Our problem is that leaders have not considered themselves parents of children to care for and know and nurture and love and give to as Father has given to them.

It is clear from all of apostle Paul's letters that he dearly knew and loved the people he was writing to. They were not just people he traveled and gave a sermon to.

the rest of verse 15 says,
for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Jesus was begotten of the Father and He desires us to make disciples not converts who can doctrinally know the truth. Paul said, follow me as I follow Christ. Also in verse 16 above he said,
16 Therefore I urge you, imitate me.

Today, how many people know their pastor personally that he could say to them follow me as I follow Christ, or imitate me. How many pastors are mentoring by allowing their disciples to personally see their lives and teach and lead by how they live it in front of them? This is how Jesus made disciples. It is how we make disciples and grow up the body. It does not say follow me because I came and gave you the truth in a sermon. Disciples are children who we walk with and help them through life and talk them through the hard times and bring discipline if needed. The goal is that they, like our natural children will eventually grow up into Christ like we did and then reproduce spiritual children as well. Today sad to say it is easy enough to get a degree in theology from man and lead people whether or not you have become mature enough to lead or not. As a result church has become big business with many managers of people and many programs but if Father wanted to program us he would have made us robots who had to love and had to give.

The church age produced many who expounded on their gifts. Gifts are given there is not reward for using them. It is like opening a gift on Christmas day, and taking the credit because I opened it and used it. Fruit is cultivated through much time and pressure. He is the root, we the branches but when He comes will he find fruit on our branches in keeping with repentance from dead works? Or will he find us hiding behind our fig leaves or false covering of religion which makes us feel good but does not produce abundant life, but produces many orphaned children who find more comfort in the world than they do in the church. If the goal is making disciples, and Jesus only made 12 do we really think we can or should produce more. Those 12 disciples set the world on fire and were willing to die for what they had been given. If our goal was truly to produce Kingdom children (disciples) and see them to adulthood the world might be a different place.

As a result of a church age that has produce many teachers but not many fathers and mothers, we have many babies in the church. When I think of a natural baby I think of someone who has to look to someone else to go get food for them and feed them milk. The goal is that eventually they grow up and start feeding themselves and eventually become able to receive and feed others the milk of the word. The passing system is passing because it has allowed the church to stay in its infancy expecting the pastors to feed us on Sunday and pay our dues that we call tithes which can all be done as a religious ritual, or tradition of men. The system is passing away because it is time to grow up and stop expecting someone else to feed us. There is need of fellowship and gathering together, but what is seen in a typical service does not connect anyone. Most times we do not even know or care about the people who sit beside us, how can we call that connecting. The church is an organism not an organization built by man. The persecution ahead will purify the real bride, and also dismantle all of our man made religious labels. In the natural if my child never grew up I would know there was a problem. I would seek to understand what the problem was and search to see if anything could be done about it. I would pay any price to see that my child lives the most productive life, but because we have been content to be teachers and stay disconnected from those we lead, we do not really know, care or have to take responsibility for whether they actually grow up. This is wrong.

As the system of government whether secular or church fall apart there are those waiting in the wings who have been prepared for such a time as this. They have been used and abused by the systems of man and have gone outside of the camp to get healed. Their wounds have now become scars and like Jesus when it is time for them to lead the scars will always be a reminder of how not to treat those they have the opportunity to lead and nurture. The greatest sign and wonder is a life well lived for Christ and growing up from the inside out. When we truly have nurturing mothers and fathers instead of teachers the body will grow rapidly.

He was wounded for our transgressions and became our sacrifice of redemption. Are we willing to be wounded to redeem others especially our enemies? Are we living sacrifices as He was? We truly are living epistles read by men but what are they reading and what is our life preaching?

Precious Heavenly Father, we are so blessed to call you Father. Thank you for adopting us into your family. Thank you for your patience with us. Thank you for being such a loving, nurturing, yet disciplining Father. Let the mothers and fathers in the faith find and get connected to those they are to nurture and teach your ways. Help us all humble ourselves and ask you to search our hearts and show us whether we are a baby, a child, or a mature son able to lead others. There is no condemnation for being even a baby, because babies are precious but You do not desire for us to remain babies. Father the blood of Christ can only flow to a connected body. I thank you for the wisdom of unity. I thank you for wisdom to transition from being teachers to being fathers and mothers, or children who need to grow. Thank you for grace and mercy which are new every morning. Thank you for growing us up so that we can be a true light in the dark times ahead. In times past when the governments of man were falling apart there arose the Daniels and the Josephs who were prepared behind the scenes through the school of hard knocks. They had the wisdom of the hour for leaders who had been humbled. How you do the humbling we will leave in your hands. How you bring us on the scene we will leave up to you. Your Kingdom come your will being done on earth as it is in heaven, this is our prayer, teach us, lead us, walk with us, talk with us, thank you for opening the eyes and ears of our spirit to see and hear what you are saying and doing as our brother Jesus did. Thanks Daddy,
your daughter, Cindy
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 12/04/2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Good and accurate word

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 12/04/2014 at 8:07am

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/04/2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

"We are again in transition to another Testament, a third
Testament if you will. It was presented to me in layman's terms as The age of the Father, the age of the Son, and now the Age of the Holy Spirit who will come upon all flesh. Please notice the word all. It does not say all Christian flesh but all flesh. Our God is a consuming fire and His desire is to burn out all the dross from our lives until He can look at us and see His reflection but most of all His love."

Cindy, all I can say is, HALLELUYAH! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!

Blue is the color of the Hour! God bless you! 

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
TITUS YODER

Posted: 12/04/2014 at 3:19pm | IP Logged Quote TITUS YODER

Sherry, could you elaborate on the color blue comment? Seeing a lot of blue right now. Thanks
View TITUS YODER's Profile Search for other posts by TITUS YODER
Quo Wright

Posted: 12/04/2014 at 3:19pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Cindy thank you for obeying Dad and submitting this to
us.  It did bring the message that Dad gave focus and I
know it's being this is what's important right now. 

Sherry when you said Blue is the color of the hour
suddenly the thought of my tablet came to mind.  I ordered
a blue tablet and let me tell you blue would have been the
last color I would normally order.  But of all the colors
offered, the blue one kept standing out to me.  Just
laughing at the realization of a message that Dad was
sending. Funny thing is my sister ordered another color
and she received hers and I hadn't even though we
ordered them at the same time. So I called them to change
the color but Dad said to be patient because what I'm
waiting on will surely come. Blue represents revelation
and the Holy Ghost. All I hear is "and when the Holy Ghost
had fully come....Christ in you the hope of glory"

I want to share this dream I had last night because I
definitely believe it's tying all of this together. 

In the dream myself and others was going through a
building and people were trying to attack us but couldn't
hurt us.  When we finally got out of the building unharmed,
I was with a sister that I know and there was a lady
present that I didn't know.  The sister I knew was getting
her house renovated and the lady I didn't know was going
to leave the roof as it was.  So I told the sister that the roof
had to be renovated and I began to show her how the roof
would be redesigned.  I began to replace parts of the roof
which was old wood with new wood.  I told the sister that
the roof couldn't have both the old wood and the new
wood because the new wood looked completely different
from the old wood and so the whole roof would have to be
replaced with the new wood which was a very light wood,
almost like an antique white color.  All the while this was
happening the woman who was initially designing the
house was looking at me with disdain because she didn't
like what I was telling the sister.  She wanted the old wood
to stay.  Then the scene changed and the same sister had
a dog and I couldn't remember all the details but I knew
she had to get rid of the dog. 

I don't think this dream needs much interpretation.  But
Dad showed me that this is about what you and Clay
wrote about Cindy.

Bless you all and love you much!!

Quo

Edited by Quo Wright on 12/04/2014 at 3:44pm

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 12/05/2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Jane, Sherry, Titus and Quo,
Blessings to you all and increase in the Kingdom. Thanks for being yourselves and allowing Father to be Himself through you.

Abundant truth and blessings,
Cindy
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version