VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: YOU ARE WORTHY Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Amanda Leonard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/22/2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged Quote Amanda Leonard

YOU ARE WORTHY

Echoes of taunting voices become all too often familiar.

Have you heard them?

The words circle around you until they catch your attention while you're unaware, or you're just too innocent to know how to stop them, and they have you hooked. They have found their "home" in you and then you begin to recite them over and over again. The orphan spirit now knows your address and has taken up residence within. Their intention, identity theft.

These words have become truth to you, the only "truth" you know. They produce death, likened to an internal suicide, killing any bit of what was alive in you. These lies pile up like a wasteland of garbage, emitting a stench of rot and decay.

Meanwhile, you dab on perfume to mask the smell, covering up the only "truth" that you have grown to know so well. It festers like an infected wound, in desperate need of some attention. A put on smile masks the wounds, at least you believe it does for now.

Yet, when you're alone those voices begin again, replaying all that you didn't measure up to, all you've done wrong, how unworthy and worthless you are. These voices are rather convincing and can convince the most intelligent and brilliant ones. Anyone is a target and they aim for the bulls eye of your heart.

Some wounded ones may be camouflaged, having a tough and hard exterior. Expressions come from their lips resounding, "This is just the way I am!!"
The hurts are still there, yet they make a pact with themselves that they will NEVER be hurt like that again. So bitterness begins to grow like yeast in dough, and the nasty words again have done their job. These words first came from the outside in, then they make their way from the inside out. Excuses are exchanged for true repentance. Then there's glory in the shame, instead of glory in His name and grace for change.

Philippians 3:18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things.

Jesus has come so that we no longer have to glory in our shame, we glory in His name! We glory in the cross. We no longer have to just hold on until we make it to the sweet by and by, with our mansion in the sky. He placed heaven inside of us and He thinks we are worth it!

We NO LONGER need to glory in our shame. When we do, we become enemies of the cross. Jesus Christ came to take away ALL our shame. The blood of Jesus has made you and I worthy. The Father saw our worthiness before time began. Many still glory in their shame of being just a sinner, when He has made us to be sons.

YOU ARE WORTHY! YOU ARE WORTHY! YOU ARE WORTHY!!! THE CROSS OF CHRIST HAS MADE YOU WORTHY!

BREAKING THE CYCLE

Can you imagine the voices that Eve must have heard in her head after eating from the tree? I can just imagine that they would sound something like this, "Look, you care nothing of God. You should feel ashamed of yourself. You can't even obey your God and now you have ruined it for generations to come. You are worthless. Look at you now."

It's been thousands of years and people still curse Eve for eating the tree, maybe they are just jesting but all the while repeating those same voices that she probably heard echoing through her mind, which indeed ignores the righteousness of God. It's really a matter of selfishness because we are still playing the blame game and cursing Eve for eating the tree because of how it's affected our lives. Those words need to die. We have been redeemed and His Truth has set us free. It says in the word, "Unless a seed dies and falls to the ground it abides alone," we are still living for ourselves, and can only produce for ourselves. Let's let these words die, so they will spring forth life and bear much fruit for generations to come.

Just as I wrote a couple weeks ago, about how God gave Adam and Eve skins to cover them and it was a picture of Him covering them in His righteousness. This caused them to look upon His righteousness and not continually look down at their fig leaves and remember their sin. His mercy and grace is never ending, it echoes through eternity.

Our words carry weight, they create or destroy, they truly do bring life or death. These voices from familiar spirits must go, we must stop entertaining their rotten schemes that only bring death and destruction. As we continue to eat of this rotten fruit, it reproduces through our generations.

Jesus has broken the curse, NOW let us break the cycle, by the power of His Spirit.

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat it's fruit.

TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

Let's produce life with the words we speak, love with intention and action. Let's reverse the curse. Let's start NOW. YOU ARE WORTHY. You are deserving. You were paid with a high price. You are the glory of God. Your life has purpose. You were made in the image of God. You are the apple of His eye. His love for you is unconditional, never ending, and never fails. You are worth His love. You are healed. You are made whole in the fullness of God. You are the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus. You are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works. You are His beloved. You are not an orphan anymore, you are a son!

Can you see the old lies dissolving in His truths?

I see many lovely ones who are letting His truth wash away all the wounds like a healing salve. The infection is coming to the top to heal from the inside out. They are walking in the life and resurrection power of Christ within them.

There is no more time to waste on the lies that have caused corruption for far too long. The eviction notice is being given and the orphan spirit is no longer welcome. The orphan spirit that was a door to allow many of these lies to come in is being closed, there's no more vacancy. Let His truth sink in, deep within. Not just masking the hurt but removing it. The tree of life is bursting forth in your new healthy heart soil. This heart is occupied by the King of glory.

Let the truth of Christ in you the hope of glory, arise! Arise and realize that YOU ARE WORTHY! As these are being set free by His truths, they will set others free as well. The truth revealed will bring many into their true identity as the bride of Christ!!

I see people who are being awakened. I see them stepping out of the old man and those lies that had hurt for so long just disappear, never to remembered again. This old man has no life, I see it just collapse to the floor and as this happens, it's like the reality of His life in them becomes so apparent to them. I see the light of God shining brightly bringing the life and love of Christ to the ends of the earth through mature sons.

Isaiah 60:1-3 "Arise, shine; For the light has come! And the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. 2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you. And His glory will be seen upon you."

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new."

Colossians 3:1-3 "Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."

John 14:16-18 "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and and be with you forever--17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be with you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."

John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."

Know that you are worthy. The Kingdom of God is within you. You are in Christ, one together with Him, in co-union.
Lord, Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Your love never ends, never fails and never gives up.

He Has Made Me Worthy,

Amanda Leonard

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/22/2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Beautiful.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Steven Bliss

Posted: 04/22/2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

Amen... We can know the truth; but we must learn to actively practice it.
View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 04/22/2015 at 5:34pm | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

Amanda -
I am certain that your post is reaching far more than any of us may realize. Like ripples in a pond. Living water, the River of God pouring out of a willing vessel.
Bless you Amanda.

Love in HIM:
Margaret
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
Amanda Leonard

Posted: 04/23/2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged Quote Amanda Leonard

Thank you all for your encouraging comments.  God is so amazing!!!

Margaret--and to think that I almost failed my English class in high school :) He has a sense of humor doesn't He? It's amazing, how the Lord connects people all across the world!

It's wow, just wow! 

Blessings precious ones!

Tage Mathisen

Posted: 04/24/2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged Quote Tage Mathisen

Thank you for posting this beautiful word from the Lord
Amanda, it really brings encouragement.

Blessings

Tage and Dana

https://www.facebook.com/1Soul1Nation
View Tage Mathisen's Profile Search for other posts by Tage Mathisen Visit Tage Mathisen's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version