Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: His appearing IN His people. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/09/2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Dear Saints, in my time with the Lord today, He said these words to me: Tell My people that I am coming to My church.

Word from the Lord:

Oh, My people, listen to Me this day.  Am I not the head of My church?  Am I not the great I AM?  So then, I say to you this day to open your hearts and spirits to receive of Me.  For these are the days in which I am coming to My church and establishing Myself as the head.

Oh, but many of you say that I am already the head of My church. But I say to you that this is not so.  For if the church was truly My body in the earth, she would shine with holy array and walk in My authority.  But I tell you now that thieves have made themselves head of My church.  But no more…..

For I shall smite the false shepherds with a curse and the sheep shall be scattered.  Then, I shall gather those who are truly Mine and they shall be of one fold with Me as the one and only true shepherd of the flock.

Oh, My little ones, you live in extraordinary times.  Howbeit, it shall also be great troublesome times as never before.  For I have come to shake all that can be shaken so that what cannot be shaken shall remain.  And I tell you the truth, ONLY My kingdom and all who abide in it shall not be shaken in these last days.  But for those who have built their house upon the sinking sand of lies; they shall see their house fall and great shall be the fall of it.

Listen to Me intently, I am doing a new thing in the earth in these last days.  Many shall be astounded and glorify My name.  Yet, many more shall be offended.  For just as it was in the days when I walked among men in the flesh, so shall it be in these last days. For those of the religious order who knew the scriptures well were waiting on a messiah, yet according to their own understanding.  And so it is today, many are waiting for what their carnal minds have conjured up about Me and My coming.

I tell you a mystery.  I shall come to many as a thief in the night.  Yet, for those truly seeking Me with a whole heart and abiding in Me, I shall manifest Myself and they shall be just like Me when they see Me in My manifested glory.  This, I tell you, is My true coming. Yes, I am indeed coming FOR My people, as the scripture has said, but My greater coming is My appearing IN My people. For I am the true vine and My Father is the vine dresser.  And it is almost time for the reaping of the first fruits from the earth.

Oh, but what is this reaping of the first fruits you ask.  And I shall tell you.  Does My word not declare that I shall be the firstborn among many brethren?  So then, the reaping shall be of those in whom I have manifested Myself fully in and have become just as I am and are one with Me in Spirit, truth and holiness.  And they shall carry My authority in the earth.

Oh little ones, do not let these words confound you.  For these are the truths hidden from those who are perishing.  For when I walked among men, even though they were from Me, they knew Me not.  But you know Me, that is, those of you with a heart wholly given unto Me.

So then, I say lift up your heads, for your redemption draws nigh. And for whosoever will, you shall be like Me.  And when this happens, I shall truly be the head of My church and she shall do great exploits all across the land.  And this kingdom shall be preached with My power and authority to the ends of the earth for all to witness.  And then, I shall receive from the four corners of the earth a harvest of all who have called out to Me for salvation.  And then a fiery destruction for all those left who have rejected Me and such a great salvation.

So then, don’t look up into the clouds for My coming, yet look within where the kingdom of God dwells.  And if you would seek Me with all your heart, you shall surely find Me.

I love you all with an everlasting love and it is My desire that you all fulfill your destiny in Me.  Yet, I cannot do this for you.  You MUST lay down your lives, take up your cross, and follow Me.  It’s your choice, little ones, it always has been.

So then, stop listening to the lies of the enemy and seek Me with all your heart.  Surely it is My desire to be found of you and I shall greatly reward all who seek Me and find Me.

I love you all deeply.  So heed these words of Mine and seek Me now while I may be found.  For when that door is shut, it shall be too late.  Oh, not too late for salvation, but too late for all those who would be one with Me in the fullness of My glory.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Edited by Kevin Barrett on 03/10/2016 at 5:52am

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 03/10/2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

What a deep word.
Thank you, Kevin, for speaking the heart of God.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Rose Cowen

Posted: 03/10/2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

Thank you Kevin..........thank you.....Jesus
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 03/10/2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Amen, Kimberly

"And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them" (John 17:10). "When He shall come to be glorified in His saints and to be admired in all them that believe" (2 Thess. 1:10). Jesus said, "I am glorified in them."  Yet, there is another verse in 1 John 3:2 that says, "Now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that when He appears we shall be like Him for we shall see Him as He is."

Most Christians believe that when we see Him come out of the heavens, then, we are going to look at Him and be changed like Him.  This is a fallacy.  As the church is now, if He was to appear in the sky physically, we will see Him and fall on our faces in shame that we are not like Him.  “And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.” (1 John 2:28)  If Jesus came now, we would be exactly the same as we are now.  However, when we truly see Him as He is IN US, God manifested in the flesh, the appearing of the fullness of the Spirit of God IN US, then we will be like Him and to see Him as He is IN US, is to be like Him.

We all need to understand that Jesus is coming to be glorified, revealed and manifested IN US, this is our blessed hope of glory.....

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 03/10/2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Amen, Rose

Blessings to you...

Dorris Coulson

Posted: 03/10/2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

Right on Kevin, more and more are saying the same, establishing the True Church, restoring foundational truths, groundbreaking in unity!
View Dorris Coulson's Profile Search for other posts by Dorris Coulson
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 03/11/2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Amen, Dorris

Yes, He is establishing His truths that He may establish His TRUE church in the earth and her glory shall be GREATER than the early church.  (Haggai 2:1-9)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version