Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE NEW ONES AND THE YOUNG ONES Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Deborah Connor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/04/2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

I just wanted to share that I feel that there is going to be an influx of new and young prophets coming into the kingdom very soon.   Actually, I feel it is already starting but will only increase.

The Lord gave me the example of the prophet Samuel. Samuel was given to the Lord as a young child and grew up in the temple. Eli, the high priest had two sons who were not following God. Eli unfortunately looked the other way in regard to their sins.

A couple of things I see through this passage of scripture. First to the teacher. You don’t have to be perfect for God to use you. Just have an open and willing heart. God still used Eli even though he wasn't correcting his sons' sinful behavior (1 Sam 2:22) You may be surprised at how much the Lord has taught you over the years as you begin to share it with others.

Secondly to the young prophets. Just like Samuel to Eli and his sons, sometimes you may have to deliver a word that is unpleasant. (1 Samuel 3:10-18) If you know it is from God it is our responsibility to deliver it, even though you know that it may not be received well. Speak what the Lord places in your mouth. The Bible says in Ezekiel 33:1-4 that their blood will be on our hands if we don’t share with them what God has given us.

Seasoned and mature saints! You have the opportunity to encourage these new and young prophets the Lord is bringing in this hour. I know as a young seer, the words of encouragement I received were like jewels to me. The Holy Spirit is our teacher, but we still need our brothers and sisters.

I would also encourage everyone to please, please do not squash these young hearts. They are trying to find their feet and may need some "growing room".

I sense the Lord is watching us to see how we'll treat these precious ones.

God bless you,

Deb

Let no one despise your youth; instead, you should be an example to the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity (1 Tim 4:12).

(1 Samuel 3)(KJV)

And the child Samuel ministered unto the Lord before Eli. And the word of the Lord was precious in those days; there was no open vision.

2 And it came to pass at that time, when Eli was laid down in his place, and his eyes began to wax dim, that he could not see;

3 And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the Lord, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep;

4 That the Lord called Samuel: and he answered, Here am I.

5 And he ran unto Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou calledst me. And he said, I called not; lie down again. And he went and lay down.

6 And the Lord called yet again, Samuel. And Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And he answered, I called not, my son; lie down again.

7 Now Samuel did not yet know the Lord, neither was the word of the Lord yet revealed unto him.

8 And the Lord called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the Lord had called the child.

9 Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Lord; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place.

10 And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

11 And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.

12 In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house: when I begin, I will also make an end.

13 For I have told him that I will judge his house for ever for the iniquity which he knoweth; because his sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not.

14 And therefore I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering for ever.

15 And Samuel lay until the morning, and opened the doors of the house of the Lord. And Samuel feared to shew Eli the vision.

16 Then Eli called Samuel, and said, Samuel, my son. And he answered, Here am I.

17 And he said, What is the thing that the Lord hath said unto thee? I pray thee hide it not from me: God do so to thee, and more also, if thou hide any thing from me of all the things that he said unto thee.

18 And Samuel told him every whit, and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the Lord: let him do what seemeth him good.

19 And Samuel grew, and the Lord was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.

20 And all Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established to be a prophet of the Lord.

21 And the Lord appeared again in Shiloh: for the Lord revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the Lord.

Edited by Deborah Connor on 05/06/2016 at 4:06am

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor
Deborah Connor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/06/2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

Matthew 20 King James Version (KJV)

20 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.

2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.

3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,

4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.

5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.

6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?

7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.

9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.

10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.

11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,

12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?

14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.

15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version