Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/25/2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Royal Bloodline
By Ron McGatlin
(Note: This word may need to be prayerfully meditated to grasp the magnitude of the subject at hand. I believe this to be perhaps at least one of the most important considerations as we continue through times of change and transformation into a greater reality of the Kingdom of God governance and lifestyle. – Ron)
God continues to move us forward in spiritual revelation of His kingdom through intimate relationship with Him in the Spirit. Life is like a pleasant garden of daily freshness and beauty as we commune with and partake of His life. We are transformed as we drink of His life and eat of His character and nature. The brightness of His presence reveals His absolute holiness, the depth of His love and the strength of His power. Truly His kingdom is perfect righteousness, peace and Joy IN THE HOLY SPIRIT (Rom 14:17).
Truly the meaning of His words “to drink of His blood and eat of His flesh” is glorious when heard through the ears of the spirit (John 6:51-57). True spiritual communion is intimately partaking of the life of Christ, the spiritual life-blood and the spiritual bread-of-life, which is His life, character and nature. This spiritual reality is forever pictured for us in the natural act of partaking of natural bread and wine. As Jesus broke the bread and passed the cup, He said, “Take. Eat. This is My body.” and “Drink. This is My blood of the new covenant.” This powerful prophetic picture with natural bread and natural wine is to remind us that we must also eat of the spiritual bread and wine. Partaking of Jesus is brought to our remembrance every time we eat a natural meal. Since we eat daily we are reminded daily to eat the spiritual bread and the spiritual wine by partaking of Christ in the Spirit. We are transformed in this intimate communion.
Natural life is in natural blood. The Spirit of Christ is life unto the spiritual body as blood is to the natural body. Natural nourishment and strength is in eating natural bread. Spiritual nourishment and strength is in the partaking of the character and nature of Christ, the bread of life. As we partake of Him in the Spirit, His Spirit is formed in us. The substance of His Spirit flows through our spirit-man and His character and nature permeates our natural bodies. Thus, we become of the “Royal Bloodline” of God in Christ Jesus. Selah.  
We are created to be kings and priests - kings ruling in the natural world and priest relating to Spirit God in the heavenly realm (Rev 1:6). You and I are spirit beings who have a soul (mind, will and emotions) and live in a natural earthly body (1 Th 5:23). We are given the ability to function in the natural world and in the spiritual world. Only human beings have this potential. No other being is created to be a spiritual being and live in a natural body at the same time. In our natural body we have the senses of sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch. Natural things are patterned after spiritual things. The natural body is also patterned after the spiritual body and made in the image of Spirit God. The same five senses are recognizable in our spiritual body as are in our natural body. Selah.
Human beings are designed to relate to Spirit God and the natural world as caretakers or stewards of God’s earthly creation according to His desire and instructions communicated from Spirit God to spirit man. We are designed to be the interface between Spirit God and natural earth. We are to be intercessors between earth and heaven and interveners from heaven to earth. Therefore, through Christ we relate to God by our spirit bodies and to the world by our natural bodies. Our soul receives God’s life and order from Spirit God in the heavenly realm and receives feedback data from the natural world and then makes creative decisions that impact life on earth. Our original assignment from God as given to Adam at the time of his creation is to be fruitful and multiply and have dominion (Gen 1: 26-28).
First the Natural Then the Spiritual
Traditionally we have seen the passage below as referring only to the afterlife. However, I believe that with the revelation of the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ being formed in His people by the Spirit that we are not only of the man of dust but also of the heavenly man Christ Jesus. Christ is being spiritually formed in us to the measure of the stature of Christ (Eph 4:13). This is the mystery of Christ in you the hope of glory (Col 1:27).
1 Cor 15:46-49: However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.
In redemption, natural is first and movement is toward spiritual. In original creation the spiritual is first as all natural things are created from the spiritual into the natural. Natural creation is patterned after the spiritual existence. In this way God reveals something of Himself in His creation (Rom 1:19-20) (Heb 11:3).
In the spiritually mature sons of God there is a Spirit-being filling the form of the natural bodies. The Spirit-body of Christ is filling our natural bodies transforming the natural man from the image of the man of dust into the image of the heavenly man. Selah.
Gal 2:20: "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me….”
John 14:20:  "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.”

John 15:4: 
"Abide in Me, and I in you.”

John 17:23: "I in them, and You
(Father) in Me; that they may be made perfect in one,”
The Resurrected Christ
Is it perhaps possible that the Spirit of the resurrected Christ-life could abide within and transform our earthly dust-body? Could it be that the spiritual substance of the life-blood of the resurrected Christ could produce the life of Christ in His people before natural death? Is there a potential life of faith appropriating the same character and nature of Christ doing the same works that Christ Jesus did in his natural body on earth? Is it real that Jesus Christ is alive and well at the right hand of the Father in Heaven and at the same time in His Body and Bride on earth by His Spirit?
If so perhaps this would explain how the early apostles witnessed the same works as Jesus through their own lives after Pentecost. It might also explain the many testimonies and reports of miracles worldwide in this season. Could this explain the mature sons of God that the whole creation is groaning and waiting for to bring its redemption?
Rom 8:18-22: For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
The sufferings of this present time are a part of preparation for the glory that shall be revealed in us. God is preparing a pure holy people to become the resurrection life of Christ Jesus to redeem the kingdoms of earth. God will have sons (male and female) that will NOT merchandise the powerful life of Christ. There will be men and women with clean hands and pure hearts that will endure the sufferings of being a light of the resurrected life of Christ in a dark world and ascend the hill of the Lord.
All things considered, we have entered a most glorious time. People around the world and especially in the western world are beginning to search for a better way than they have lived in the past. Eyes are beginning to look up in search of something to trust in as their leaders, governments, economies and shallow religions crumble before them. At the same time raging fires of evil oppressors threaten to overtake them and take them into bondage.
Fear is negative faith. It is the opposite of faith in God. Many are beginning to search for faith to combat their fear. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. However, there certainly is a lot more to intimately relating to Him than the beginning repentance and turning toward Him. We are possibly entering one of the most fertile seasons of all time for preaching and demonstrating the gospel of the kingdom of God. I believe many of you reading this were born and are here for such a time as this. Arise and shine for the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
Isa 60:1-5: Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.
The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. "Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.
Then you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy; Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 03/26/2009 at 10:52am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Thank you, my Brother, as i was reading this, and HOLY ONE was ministering the TRUTH, much TRUTH here, I thought, "how can anyone's heart not be 'swelling wih JOY'!" Speaking 'resurrection life' to ALL creation is JOY!!! TY JESUS for YOUR glorious LIGHT shinning ever brighter through YOUR Body. HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! TRULY HE HAS DELIVERED US FROM THE POWER OF DARKNESS AND TRANSLATED US INTO THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT! I am hearing, "those in darkness have seen a GREAT LIGHT!"  YEAH GOD!!! Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

susanvercelli

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Wow! This is an amazing confirmation of what the Lord ministered to me this morning, before this was posted! Amen thanks Ron!

Mandy Gay

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Thank you Ron,

Much in this chew over, which is very much a part of the meal I'm being served at the moment, especially in terms of bringing God's way of doing things (his governance) into the earthly realm. 

I had a strong sense a couple of weeks ago that Father is giving the land back to his children, in order for Chist's reign to be on the earth as it is in heaven, and is currently fine tuning the preparation of the mature sons (and daughters) to receive it and to be able to govern rightly and without compromise (ie. boldly).

Love Mandy

View Mandy Gay's Profile Search for other posts by Mandy Gay
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES YES YES RON!!!!!

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 03/25/2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Thank you Ron for this post, recently the Lord as led me to study about the priesthood as it relates to the Gentile church. I believe the Lord wants His priesthood re-establish, but in a new testement way. I believe the concepts and mannerisms of a priesthood is what He is after. Ex 19:6And you shall be to me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.

We know Israel failed in this, so He reached out to the Gentiles. I pray we don't fail too! The nations will be changed by this ministration, by a priestly people teaching them the difference between the sacred and the profane.

What does it take to maintain this difference in ourselves as priests? How do we keep alive the sense of the holy? How do we recognize what is profane, and how do we discern that which contests against the holy and seeks to threaten it, if not eliminate it? Can we discern something destructive, even though it might parade as being outwardly virtuous and as being morally right? It is one thing to recognize apparent evil, but real discernment makes a divide between what is merely good to that which is holy and perfect.

Anyone can understand blatant evil, but a priest is so acutely honed to appreciate and to maintain the holiness of God that he flinches and instantly recoils at anything that purports to be virtue, purports to be clever, purports to be right and to be desired as good, because he knows that that is the deepest threat to that which is holy.

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Amen Don, Priest and kings with spiritual discernment.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kathy DesVoigne

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy DesVoigne

This is just beautiful Ron.  Thank you Lord for this great  confirmation!  And so much to meditate and ponder on! 

I received this Word Sunday...

"This is signifying the Dawning of a new Day!  The Son of God Rising in His People. Believe that I AM The I AM and I will accomplish what I have purposed to do in you -  I'm coming to radiate My Love through you.  You will be my shining Light and a Beacon to others -  You are on the brink of a great turn around-The tide is beginning to turn on your behalf."

I have also been "hearing"..  "The Life is in The Blood"..

Love, Kathy

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/27/2009 at 4:09am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Kathy DesVoigne wrote:
Quote:

I received this Word Sunday...

"This is signifying the Dawning of a new Day!  The Son of God Rising in His People. Believe that I AM The I AM and I will accomplish what I have purposed to do in you -  I'm coming to radiate My Love through you.  You will be my shining Light and a Beacon to others -  You are on the brink of a great turn around-The tide is beginning to turn on your behalf."

I have also been "hearing"..  "The Life is in The Blood"..

Amen Kathy, It is truly Arise and Shine time. How desperatly dark the world would be without Christ Jesus shining His love and gloriousl light through His humble holy people who have emptied their lives and are filled with His life through the Spirit that is Holy. Thank you Jesus!!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/28/2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Resurrected Christ
Is it perhaps possible that the Spirit of the resurrected Christ-life could abide within and transform our earthly dust-body? Could it be that the spiritual substance of the life-blood of the resurrected Christ could produce the life of Christ in His people before natural death? Is there a potential life of faith appropriating the same character and nature of Christ doing the same works that Christ Jesus did in his natural body on earth? Is it real that Jesus Christ is alive and well at the right hand of the Father in Heaven and at the same time in His Body and Bride on earth by His Spirit?
If so perhaps this would explain how the early apostles witnessed the same works as Jesus through their own lives after Pentecost. It might also explain the many testimonies and reports of miracles worldwide in this season. Could this explain the mature sons of God that the whole creation is groaning and waiting for to bring its redemption?
Rom 8:18-22: For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
Barb Shepherd

Posted: 04/03/2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged Quote Barb Shepherd

Ron,,,absolutely and I enjoyed reading this post. It has been over 2 years since I was on this forum and have come back now. For how long,,who knows. I have learned alot experientually and you are absolutely right.  I learned alot here and helped some but have learned alot since I have been absent here as well. I think Paul tried to say it best once he had really got it w/ alll of his learning and ranking only to step down and become all things to all men that in the end he might save some. He had stepped into the meaning of the royal bloodline not negating what he knew but learned to balance it as he encountered every situation and person as all would be different. He did not try to make them workable by learned doctrines of men before he could work w/ them,,but tried to come along side them and offer himself and the LIFE that flowed thru him in trying to make an effectual difference w/ what he did know as the truth of God. He had learned the true nature of the NEW LIFE BLOOD that flowed thru him spiritually and sought the simple simplicity of coming along side mankind by being the new man in Christ that God by HIS Holy Spirit and Jesus had made him to be in the ordinary man that he was,,,that DID make effectual change for the Kingdom of God. Many Thanks for your post. Barb

Edited by Moderator on 04/05/2009 at 3:58pm
View Barb Shepherd's Profile Search for other posts by Barb Shepherd
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/03/2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Hello Barb,

Welcome back to OH and thanks for your coments. We do become as He is as we partake of Him. This is more than casually knowing Him or only knowing about Him.

Ron

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version