Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/13/2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Heart to Heart

By Ron McGatlin

Beyond the conscious reality of natural life awaits the heart of God. Beyond ministry, beyond doing and serving, far beyond our concerns of natural life, God waits longing for His people to respond to His love call to become one with Him.

In the hearts of His people a deep desire is emerging troubling our way of life – our values – our beliefs – our routines of life. The things that once gave us pleasure and a sense of worth – our studies, ministry, serving, and even our secret self pleasures have become as dry land void of fruitfulness to our hearts and souls. The craving of our inner being can no longer be satisfied with earthly fare.

Even in times of plenty our hearts are famished.

Our souls are barren even in times of great productivity. Our heads, filled with knowledge about God from His written word from the past, no longer satisfy our hungry hearts. We long for the personal reality of intimately relating with Him. We have sought religiously for Him and longed for intimate oneness with Him but did not find Him in that way. In our religion we found much knowledge about many things but did not find the love relationship with Him we longed for.

Song 3:1-4:  By night on my bed I sought the one I love; I sought him, but I did not find him. "I will rise now," I said, "And go about the city; In the streets and in the squares I will seek the one I love." I sought him, but I did not find him. The watchmen who go about the city found me; I said, "Have you seen the one I love?" Scarcely had I passed by them, when I found the one I love. I held him and would not let him go.

A spiritual call from the deep is wooing, drawing us to the longing heart of God. Calling us to a spiritual life of perfect union and communion – a life beyond life – a life of passionate peace and beauty far beyond understanding – a life of intense fulfillment of insatiable hunger – a never ending life of love, power, wisdom, and peace beyond natural understanding in the heavenly spiritual realm of joy unspeakable and full of glory.

God is speaking love in and to our hearts from His heart. From the depths of our inner being it flows upward into our minds and outward through our bodies. Supernaturally the life of Christ is forming in us by His Spirit in an atmosphere of pure and holy heavenly love.

This is the first thing – the beginning thing – the one thing from which the kingdom of God from heaven is manifest on earth. The perfect order of God’s kingdom on earth begins in your heart and mine. It does not begin in our heads or our souls; it begins first in the “first thing” of becoming one with God in His spiritual wedding chamber of love in perfect communion heart to heart.

From this beginning point and only from this point, the life of Christ can fully flow through us touching and changing the world around us into the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. This is from start to finish the work of God.

Through the spiritual pipeline of oneness in the love of God flows the grace empowerment of the life of Christ to complete the work Jesus began at His first incarnation. God’s grace empowerment of the resurrected life of Christ was first multiplied into His people by His Spirit at Pentecost and continues to flow the life of Christ in His prepared people by His Spirit.

The Full Kingdom Redemption 

The continuing work of Jesus is the full redemption of the world that God so loved that He sent His only begotten Son (John 3:16). This same Son of God living in many redeemed sons is working in the world to return the kingdoms of this world to the kingdoms of our God.

Gal 4:4-7:  But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!" Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Eph 1:10:  that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth; in Him.

All things will rightfully culminate in Christ, and the kingdoms of this earth will be delivered to the Father. All enemies of Christ will be put under His feet (1 Cor 15:25-28).

The kingdoms of this world will be the kingdoms of our God. The heavens will rejoice as the world is again in the righteous order of God.

Rev 11:15:  Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"

Seeking Him with Our Whole Hearts

If you feel a longing for Him, I assure you that He is calling you to be fully into the heavenly realm with Him. He will be found of those who seek Him – His kingdom and His righteousness first above all else. It is not our work. It is His work. Our part is to believe and be willing.

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net 

Edited by Moderator on 01/14/2011 at 8:36am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 01/13/2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Ron McGatlin wrote:
God is speaking love in and to our hearts from His heart. From the depths of our inner being it flows upward into our minds and outward through our bodies. Supernaturally the life of Christ is forming in us by His Spirit in an atmosphere of pure and holy heavenly love.

Amen!

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 01/14/2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Ron McGatlin wrote:

This is the first thing – the beginning thing – the one thing from which the kingdom of God from heaven is manifest on earth. The perfect order of God’s kingdom on earth begins in your heart and mine. It does not begin in our heads or our souls; it begins first in the “first thing” of becoming one with God in His spiritual wedding chamber of love in perfect communion heart to heart.

Amen!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 01/14/2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES RON AMEN!!!!

Bill Evans

Posted: 01/14/2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

MargieJames

Posted: 01/14/2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged Quote MargieJames

A soul filled with 'self' cannot stand in the holy place of purity and obedience. This space is reserved for The Holy One of Israel.  "For I will come and abide in you"  The Spirit Led heart and mind must be free of all 'self '  "that we might be the righteous of The Lord"...spotless and without blame to stand in the Holy Place with Our Lord...(no idle tongue, bragging heart, foul speech, unclean lips)..."will enter into my courts"....

Faithful ones know this is certain:- the bride is being called forth unto righteousness, there is no room for sin in the House of God. 

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. John 14 :17

Always encouraged Ron! You are a blessing to many. Pray for us as we work the harvest.  Bless you. M. x

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/15/2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks to all. Amen Margie. 

Holy Holy Holy is our Lord and he can be no different manifesting His life in us.

Ron 

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01/16/2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Song 3:1-4:  By night on my bed I sought the one I love; I sought him, but I did not find him. "I will rise now," I said, "And go about the city; In the streets and in the squares I will seek the one I love." I sought him, but I did not find him. The watchmen who go about the city found me; I said, "Have you seen the one I love?" Scarcely had I passed by them, when I found the one I love. I held him and would not let him go.

A spiritual call from the deep is wooing, drawing us to the longing heart of God. Calling us to a spiritual life of perfect union and communion – a life beyond life – a life of passionate peace and beauty far beyond understanding – a life of intense fulfillment of insatiable hunger – a never ending life of love, power, wisdom, and peace beyond natural understanding in the heavenly spiritual realm of joy unspeakable and full of glory.

This is the first thing – the one thing from which the kingdom of God from heaven is manifest on earth. The perfect order of God’s kingdom on earth begins in your heart and mine. It does not begin in our heads or our souls; it begins first in the “first thing” of becoming one with God in His spiritual wedding chamber of love in perfect communion heart to heart.

Ron

mariateresatee

Posted: 01/16/2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

"In the hearts of His people a deep desire is emerging troubling our way of life – our values – our beliefs – our routines of life. The things that once gave us pleasure and a sense of worth – our studies, ministry, serving, and even our secret self pleasures have become as dry land void of fruitfulness to our hearts and souls. The craving of our inner being can no longer be satisfied with earthly fare."

Yes, Lord, let that deep desire trouble us some more...

View mariateresatee's Profile Search for other posts by mariateresatee Visit mariateresatee's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 01/17/2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TY Ron, from His heart, to your heart, to my heart...Yes, "the life of Christ is forming in us by His Spirit in an atmosphere of pure and holy heavenly love." The words to Jesus' prayer for us, "Father, make them one as WE ARE ONE."  LOVE HAS ANSWERED THIS PRAYER... JESUS, I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version