Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: SPIRIT CALL TO RALLY NOW - Part 3 – The Ark of God’s Presence - Ron McGatin Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/04/2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Spirit Call to Rally Now  Part 3 – The Ark of God’s Presence

By Ron McGatlin

The greater freshly revealed mysteries from God are uncovering greater light and increasing personal manifestation of the presence of God within and upon His people.

In this season of heaven’s kingdom descending upon and arising from within the people of God, it seems that every week, if not every day, fresh reality of the presence of God is being made known to His people.

This is the New Testament or New Covenant fullness of the Ark of the Presence of God of the Old Testament. The Ark of the Presence or Covenant was the abiding or resting place of the manifest presence of God on earth in the Old Testament.

After the fall of Adam the presence of God was not within or continuously upon any person on earth until the baptism of Jesus.

Before Jesus the Ark was a very special way for God to be with His people and brought great blessing, protection, and safety to them. When the Ark was taken by a nation of ungodly people it brought trouble and disease among them until it was returned to the people of God.

At the baptism of Jesus, God tore the heavens open (opened heaven), and the Spirit descended upon Jesus and as a dove and sat upon Him and remained. The presence of God was permanently upon and within Jesus, a human being. At that moment, Jesus became the Ark or place of abiding for Spirit God on earth. God of all creation was in Jesus and upon Him continuously by God’s Holy Spirit.

The word “ark” is defined in the Miriam Webster Dictionary online as “something that affords protection and safety” and “the sacred chest representing to the Hebrews the presence of God among them.”

Noah’s Ark and Today

God had Noah to build a floating ark that saved and protected the people and animals from the flood. The flood cleansed the earth of all that had raised itself against God and had refused to hear and obey His word and His way. Every person that was corrupt in their minds and hearts and would not come to God died in the flood.

In this current season of cleansing judgment that begins with the house of God and then is upon the rest of the world, God has provided and is now revealing His Ark of protection and safety.

The Ark of God for us today is the personification and embodiment of the manifest presence of God upon and within His people through Christ Jesus by the Spirit of God.

Plainly speaking, there is no assurance of any other way to survive and prosper in this season of severe transition. It is only by the manifest presence of God that the will of God and the kingdom of God actually come forth on earth in and upon His people.

The church buildings and the Christian religion afford no protection or safety without the reality of the manifest presence of God upon the people. Religion is not the ark of God. We may wish that it was or may even believe that it is. However, the ark is not the building, and neither is it the system or the dogma of ritualistic doctrines of liturgy. The ark is the Spirit of God Almighty resting upon and within the humble people of God, the mature Sons of God.

Spirit Governance, the End of Secularism

Yes, God is everywhere and in all things. By Him all things were created, and all things consist by Him. The Spirit of God is within all true believers of Jesus as savior. However, the manifest presence of Almighty God does not rest UPON every believer.

When the manifest presence of God rests like a dove upon us, the Spirit of Christ within us arises to do the works of Jesus, the greater things that Jesus promised.

Natural everyday life becomes an extraordinary adventure of the life of God flowing through us to the world around us. Everything we do wherever we go is saturated with God, and all things are possible to us.

Secularism and other “isms” stole the things of this life (the kingdom of God on earth) by creating a division between God and life in this world. Secular democracy became an open invitation for the enemy anti-Christ spirit to take authority over the people and attempt to remove God and Christ Jesus from the face of the earth.

God cannot successfully be separated from any part of life. The only lasting successful governance for all areas of life in this world is the kingship of Christ Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords, present within and upon us by the Spirit of God.

The ark of God contains the living seed of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven, much like Noah’s ark contained the seed to replenish the earth.

The flood of anti-Christ driven marauding armies are given power to destroy as the flood did in Noah’s day. Those who are in the ark will be spared alive on earth as the seed of the kingdom of God to replenish the earth.

Let me be very clear, not all believers are in the ark of His manifest presence upon them. Yes, they have the potential to be so. They may also have assurance of eternal life. However, the dove of the manifest presence of God may not be resting upon them, and therefore they are not in the ark of His manifest presence that will deliver them in this life to remain on earth as seeds of the kingdom age beyond the cleansing judgments.

If we do not have the fullness of the kingdom of God within and UPON us now in the manifest presence of God by the Spirit of God resting upon us, we are not in the ark of His presence and may not endure to become the living seed of the kingdom to replenish the earth. Indeed, redeemed believers will become part of the cloud of witnesses in eternal heaven. Again, all true believers have the earnest of the Holy Spirit within them, but not all true believers have the manifest presence of God resting upon them by the Spirit of God.

How far must this destruction and death go?

Can it be stopped, and should it be stopped? Is it possible even at this late stage to stop the devastation? Is there hope for the nations to remain and become a part of the kingdom?

The earth must be cleansed of that which is not of God to make place for the kingdom of God on earth. There are at least two ways that the earth can be cleansed. People and nations decide which method pertains to them.

In the Old Testament, when Jonah was sent to Nineveh to proclaim the judgment of God upon that evil ungodly nation, the leadership of the nation responded and led the nation into repentance, and Jonah’s words of cleansing judgment did not come to pass in that generation.

The nation was cleansed by turning to God, and judgment was no longer necessary to cleanse their land at that time. The people and the nation survived and prospered by turning from their wicked ways unto God and His ways.

In a similar manner, this whole thing today could be completely changed in a movement of people and nations turning to God. But that would mean turning away from false religions and secular independence unto the living God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit of God.

Personally, I believe that God has provided major occasions of Spirit outpourings touching and drawing His people in recent history. In some of these occasions, many thousands have turned to God and began their journey toward the real kingdom of God functioning in their lives and flowing from them into the world around them.

The Spirit of God coming and resting upon the kingdom of God people has brought fear and oppression to the anti-Christ spirit-driven people. This fear has stirred and inflamed them to try to destroy the name of Jesus and His kingdom from the earth. Tolerance and agreement from high ranking depraved national leaders has released, encouraged, and strengthened the surging hordes of marauding anti-Christ armies to arise and aggressively move upon the nations of the world.

God is calling now for the people of God to rally together under the one name of Jesus and cry out to God to be changed into the kingdom people that can demonstrate the supernatural manifest presence (the ark of God) among the people of the world. This is the opportunity for the great harvest of this world.

Dear friends, we have not come this way before.

The crossing over of the great river into the new land of promise, the kingdom of God on earth is before us. As Moses crossed the Red Sea and Joshua crossed the Jordan, the great crossing is before us into the fullness of King Jesus (Yeshua) and His Kingdom. Fresh revelation and impartation of massive supernatural Spirit love, faith, power, and wisdom from the manifest presence of Almighty God resting upon His kingdom people is the way of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

In Noah’s ark only a seed was miraculously saved from the flood of judgment to replenish the world after the flood. In Moses’ crossing a whole nation miraculously walked through the sea on dry land. They walked out of national bondage and into a wilderness. After forty years in the wilderness in Joshua’s crossing of the Jordan River, a conquering nation miraculously walked across on dry land to take and occupy the Promised Land.

THE MIRACULOUS CROSSING INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH

This crossing is the called out heavenly kingdom nation taken from many nations led by Christ Jesus miraculously walking through the “flood” of judgment on dry land into the Spirit reality of the Promised Land of the kingdom of God on earth.

Jesus and His saints are coming through!

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/12/2016 at 11:45am
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/01/2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Many of my children have been caught up in their own
past endeavors but truly I have already passed over the
waters with my spirit of freedom and parted the waters so
that all may cross on hallowed ground to receive their
inheritance of mercy bathed in the blood of my graces for
they endure through every step. . .
And so now I AM calling you to walk in my Melchizedek
blessing anointed with my provision given the eyes to see
my will for it is the table I have spread out before you
for your tents foundation is in and through all I am your
foundation .
Now take the first step forward and bear fruit in the
new days I have laid before you as you step out in faith
and trust wholeheartedly in me where you find your
"Being" in an eternal manner.

Joshua 3

Crossing the Jordan Early in the morning Joshua and
all the Israelites set out from Shittim and went to the
Jordan, where they camped before crossing over After three days the officers went throughout the camp, giving orders to the people: “When you see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, and the Levitical priests
carrying it, you are to move out from your positions and follow it.Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before. But
keep a distance of about two thousand cubits between you and the ark; do not go near it Joshua told the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you Joshua said to the priests, “Take up the ark of the covenant and pass on aheadof the people.” So they took it up and went ahead of them And the Lord said to Joshua, “Today I will begin to exalt you in the eyes of all Israel, so they may know that I am with you as I was with Moses.Tell the priests who carry the ark of the covenant: ‘When you reach the edge of the Jordan’s waters, go and stand in the river.’”Joshua said to the Israelites, “Come here and listen to the words of the Lord your God.This is how you will know that the living God is among you and that he will certainly drive out before you the Canaanites, Hittites, Hivites,
Perizzites, Girgashites, Amorites and Jebusites.See, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth will go into the Jordan ahead of you. Now then, choose twelve men from the tribes of Israel, one from each tribe. And as soon as the priests who carry the ark of the the Lord of all the earth—set
foot in the Jordan, its waters flowing downstream will be
cut off and stand up in a heap.”So when the people broke camp to cross the Jordan, the priests carrying the ark of the covenant went ahead of them. Now the Jordan is at flood stage all during harvest. Yet as soon as the priests who
carried the ark reached the Jordan and their feet touched the water’s edge, the water from upstream stopped flowing. It piled up in a heap a great
distance away, at a town called Adam in the vicinity of Zarethan,

while the water flowing down to the Sea of the Arabah (that is, the Dead Sea) was completely cut off.
So the people crossed
over opposite Jericho.

The priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the Lord stopped in the middle of the Jordan and stood on dry ground, while all Israel passed by until the whole nation had completed the crossing on dry ground.

http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/01/2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Dormant places are about to come alive !

Blessings being held back about to arrive ,

Water in arrid places and streams where there had been none ,

Now the Glory of God arrive upon his daughters and sons ,

Making a way in the desert places "The Oasis of Christ",

Prayers being answered not once but twice ,

Behold a double prtion each time you pray ,

For each time you lift up JESUS he will make a way !

Isaiah 41:18

18 I will open rivers in high places and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water and the dry land springs of water.

Revelation 21:6
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/01/2016 at 10:11am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version