Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Father’s Heart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
karynsartor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/17/2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged Quote karynsartor

< http-equiv="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9">

The Father’s Heart

I heard my Father saying:

“Tell my children how much  I LOVE them!!”

His voice was sad and urgent, filled with deep longing.

He continued, “So many don’t come to me so I can hold them close and pour My love out on them.  Tell them I am GOOD.  Many know it in their minds but they are still somewhat afraid of Me – not with the appropriate “fear of the Lord,” reverence and a sense of awe, but apprehension.  Many have had their concept of “father” damaged by earthly fathers, who have neglected, abused, abandoned, or hurt them in some way, so they hold back from Me, their Heavenly Father.  I AM NOT LIKE THAT!!” 

To My children, from My Heart:: 

I AM love.  The highest image of human love is but a slight reflection of My boundless, perfect love for you.

I sent My Son to pay the price for you to come close to Me, My children!  The veil of the temple concealing the Holy of Holies was torn open, depicting  My invitation.  Come!! I will embrace you. I will restore your heart and soul.  You can cry on My shoulder. I will heal your  hurts, your wounds, as I pour my great and endless love into you, My precious sons and daughters.

I desire that you draw close to Me. Let me show you your Father’s love in a way that will make your heart melt.  Jesús paid the price so that I could embrace you, my children.  So come.  Come!!

View karynsartor's Profile Search for other posts by karynsartor
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 02/17/2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Thanks for your word here Karyn.

It is true that so many do not understand the true meaning of the fear of the Lord due to any number of reasons and so they are afraid of a loving and gentle Father God and miss the sweet intimate relationship that he LONGS to share with them.

Hopefully, we (the church - the bride), are closer to the place where we will be more like Him, reflecting his glory - his light - and walk in Love and in the power and fruit of the Spirit so that we can be better representatives of His love in the time we have left.

I for one have fallen short of this for far too long.  Thank God for his mercy and grace.  Thank God for this season of increased Grace to receive what is needed to mature to that place and do the will of the Father.

Peace

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Wayne Mitchell

Posted: 02/17/2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

The Father’s Heart

I heard my Father saying:

“Tell my children how much  I LOVE them!!” His voice was sad and urgent, filled with deep longing. He continued, “So many don’t come to me so I can hold them close and pour My love out on them.  Tell them I am GOOD.  Many know it in their minds but they are still somewhat afraid of Me – not with the appropriate “fear of the Lord,” reverence and a sense of awe, but apprehension.  Many have had their concept of “father” damaged by earthly fathers, who have neglected, abused, abandoned, or hurt them in some way, so they hold back from Me, their Heavenly Father.  I AM NOT LIKE THAT!!” 

To My children, from My Heart:

I AM love. The highest image of human love is but a slight reflection of My boundless, perfect love for you. I sent My Son to pay the price for you to come close to Me, My children!  The veil of the temple concealing the Holy of Holies was torn open, depicting  My invitation.  Come!! I will embrace you. I will restore your heart and soul.  You can cry on My shoulder. I will heal your  hurts, your wounds, as I pour my great and endless love into you, My precious sons and daughters. I desire that you draw close to Me. Let me show you your Father’s love in a way that will make your heart melt.  Jesus paid the price so that I could embrace you, my children.  So come.  Come!!

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Here am I, Abba! Thank You for loving us! I love You!  Tongue

Edited by Wayne Mitchell on 02/17/2010 at 5:34pm
View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version