Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "THIS WORD AND TEACHING IS THE CORE OF CHRIST HIMSELF" (Christ’s Love Letters To His...) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/25/2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's Love Letters To His...

“This Word And Teaching Is The Core Of Christ Himself"
(February 25, 2013)

Rush to be by My side each morning.  Awaken in My arms.  Whisper, “I love you, Jesus; I love you Father; I love you Holy Spirit.”  I long to hear your voice and love toward Me, saith He who is now with you continually <Heb 13:5-6>. 

My Voice has been given to all who will hear.  Listen intently.  As My Voice is given to you so am I, saith your Lord, your Friend.  Do you have any other relationships where you do all of the talking and none of the listening?  Then why do Mine do this to Me?  Prayer is communication; it is not one sided.  In Prayer, ask Me to speak to you, to your heart, Amen Amen and again Amen.

You are My Family because this is My Will, saith He who has created all things, Amen Amen and again Amen <Rom 8:14-16; Jn 1:10-13>.  Your rights do not include ignoring My correction and abundance of Love spoken to you each day, saith your Friend <Heb 12:5-11>.  I am your Friend if you hear Me, if you love Me and all that I have created <Jn 15:11-17>.  Love is the door through which you enter into My Heavenly Kingdom <Lk 17:20-21>.  My Word is, “Come one and all.”  I am He who gives this commandment. 

What is your Word?  Children, love and truly be marked in My blood so that all know that you are Mine <Jn 13:34-35>.  This mark disallows {will not allow} the mark of the Beast <Rev 13:11-17>.  Nothing and no one can mark you once you are marked by Me, your Christ – He who is Love.  This remember and know: Mine are marked in Me and I am Love. 

Within Me, who is all Love, resides the Power to raise the dead and heal the sick.  My Power is fed and revitalized within Me and My Love.  My Spirit, who is Love, is alive and gives Christ’s Life and Love to you and to all, Amen Amen, and Christ, who is all in all, says, Amen <Eph 1:22-23>.

The finality and reality of this Word and teaching is at the core, and is the core, of Christ Himself; and is critical to Mine, Amen Amen and again Amen.  To Mine I say, “Amen.”

In Christ's Love, Christine Williams Christine Williams Ministry Website

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/26/2013 at 5:15pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 02/25/2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Oh, this is like a Valentine letter from the Beloved.  Lovely
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Chris Williams

Posted: 02/25/2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Thank you so much Kimberly for everything!  This is actually one of Christ's Love Letters To His...  I put the wrong title "Revelation and Prophecy on it by mistake.   Yes, I agree it is beautiful!  I can say that because it is not my heart and mind that wrote it.  Christ Himself writes these for all His Beloved Children.  In Christ's Love, Christine 
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version