VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "WHO IS A JEW?" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/20/2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Who Is A Jew?

"For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh."
(Phil 3:3; NKJV)

This question should be asked by all Christians, especially since Jesus and all the Apostle's were both physically and spiritually Jewish, or Hebrew. However, the answer to this question takes us into far more knowledge than the above statement. This very short article is "A MUST READ" during these last days. As you will see, according to the scriptures below, God Himself defines a "Jew" as a Christian (one who will enter into New Jerusalem, which is located within the One Spiritual nation of Israel).  Do you agree with God?  I do, and thank Him for this blessing SHARED.  God is ONE Amen.

(All verses are in NKJV)

"But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter {External Law}; whose praise is not from men but from God" [Rom 2:29].

"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power. 11 In Him {Christ} you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ..."  [Col 2:8-12]

"I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan {because their hearts are not circumcised}" [Rev 2:9].

"Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan {because  they have chosen not to have their hearts circumcised through Christ and the Holy Spirit}, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie-- indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you" [Rev 3:9]. 

God our Father said to the physical nation of Israel:
"Circumcise yourselves to the LORD {God Almighty, our Father}, and take away the foreskins of your hearts, you men of Judah {Jew} and inhabitants of Jerusalem, lest My fury come forth like fire, and burn so that no one can quench it, because of the evil of your doings" [Jer 4:4].

"FOR WE {Christ's ONE Spiritual Church} ARE THE CIRCUMCISION, WHO WORSHIP GOD IN THE SPIRIT, REJOICE IN CHRIST JESUS, AND HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH" [Phil 3:3]

It is in our hearts that we are circumcised and transformed into the image of God. All who are Jews inwardly, within their hearts, through God's Holy Spirit, receive PRAISE FROM GOD, and God praises Himself through them. Those who say they are Jews and are not, are those who have not circumcised their hearts through God's Holy Spirit. God tells us that they are of the Church [synagogue] of Satan. We all were of this Church/Synagogue prior to receiving Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. We all must have our hearts changed into the image of the LIVING GOD through His spirit who is HOLY!

I Pray That You Were As Blessed By This As I Was, Chris  Christine Williams Ministry

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com  Copyright & Copy Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 09/21/2012 at 5:32pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherri Lynn

Posted: 09/20/2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged Quote Sherri Lynn

Is that what they call Replacement Theology?
View Sherri Lynn's Profile Search for other posts by Sherri Lynn
Karen Samford

Posted: 09/20/2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Romans ch.11 is very clear that he has not cast away his
chosen people.We are grafted in.
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Janine Nicole

Posted: 09/20/2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Just thoughtit would be good to post for us all to meditate on..Father give us understanding we ask in Jesus Name!

Romans 11

New International Version (NIV)

The Remnant of Israel

11 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”[a]? And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”[b] So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened, as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
    eyes that could not see
    and ears that could not hear,
to this very day.”[c]

And David says:

“May their table become a snare and a trap,
    a stumbling block and a retribution for them.
10 May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,
    and their backs be bent forever.”[d]

Ingrafted Branches

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

All Israel Will Be Saved

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
    he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
    when I take away their sins.”[g]

28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Doxology

33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[i] knowledge of God!
    How unsearchable his judgments,
    and his paths beyond tracing out!
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
    Or who has been his counselor?”[j]
35 “Who has ever given to God,
    that God should repay them?”[k]
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
    To him be the glory forever! Amen.

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Chris Williams

Posted: 09/20/2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi - no to my knowledge this is not replacement theology; however, I am not even familiar with that terminology.  I have had this on my website since about 1999 or so and have never had any negative comments before.  I copied scriptures to teach all of us, including me, what the scriptures say with regards to this topic.  By placing them all within one spot - my site - we could read them and see the Truth as God wrote it.

I certainly am not an anti-Jew, or anti-semitic
.  I am a Christian, and have heard God/Christ/Holy Spirit for 24 years. I was told by God years ago that I am a Christian Jew and that led to this study.  If you are a Jew/Hebrew in the flesh you can still read the verses.  Some of them were written for the Hebrews before Jesus was born.

I didn't say these words.  They are from the Bible.  Why would anyone try to make them something they are not, or something they were not  intended to be? 

These scriptures do not eliminate the physical Jew - they say that even the physical Jew has to have their heart circumcised by Christ and the Holy Spirit.  Please go back and re-read them again.

This is quoted from a page on my website (2007-2012) "God's Latest Prophetic Word Regarding Today" - I wrote down what God said (Please notice that it was written in 2007):

"
July 11 2007: while re-reading and editing February 18, 2007 "The Tree Of Life Bears Fruit and God's People Come Full Circle" God confirmed that "the time of the fullness of the Gentiles {unsaved world} is complete, or fulfilled".  In this vision I represent the "Wife" of Christ {as a member within Her}, and God said I was "completed" which is the same as "Full/Fullness". God used Rom 11:16-25 to bring this to my attention.

Suggested Reading:
Who Is A Jew 
{now on Openheaven above}  A MUST READ! ...

Within the Vision, 
February 18, 2007 "The Tree Of Life Bears Fruit and God's People Come Full Circle",  God said, "It was as a representative and member within Christ's "Wife", His Church, that I was completed in God our Father. When God did this, He also "completed, or "fulfilled", the time and body of the Gentiles, or all who were not and are not, within Christ and His one SPIRITUAL nation Israel. On July 11, 2007 God confirmed that both His Wife and "the fullness/COMPLETION" OF THE GENTILES ... has come", and Israel's partial blindness will now end.

In Romans 11:25-32 Paul says to Christ's Church, "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved. The Deliverer {Christ Jesus} will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; for this is My covenant with them {Israel}, when I take away their sins.

Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For as you were once disobedient to God {Gentile}, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all {both Jew and Gentile}" NKJV.

(1a) "fullness": New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary defines the Greek New Testament word translated above as "fullness": "NT:4138 pleroma ... repletion or completion, i.e... multitude...".

Again, God confirmed on July 11, 2007 that both His Wife and "the fullness/COMPLETION" OF THE GENTILES ... has come", and Israel's partial blindness will now end.

By the way, some might like reading a Vision given to me by Jesus in 2011 - it made me cry as I saw it:
February 6, 2011; "Jesus Raises The Dead At The Golden Gate In Jerusalem, Israel"

Father I Pray, In Christ's Name, That You Fill All Who You Have Created With Your Fullness, In Christ's Love, Chris Williams 

Edited by Chris Williams on 09/20/2012 at 10:56pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Janine Nicole

Posted: 09/21/2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Hi Chris,
Thank you for all you have shared. Just so I know I am understanding you corrctly, are you saying that God has revealed to you that all the unbelievers (gentiles) who are going to be saved are saved? Do you mean that all the rest that are currently lost will never be saved? Please help me understand what you are saying. I believe God is calling forth those who will rule and reign with Him now..but that there will be countless more saved. Revelation reveals that countless more will be saved through the tribulations upon the earth.
In Christ's love,
Janine
Chris Williams

Posted: 09/21/2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Janine, Thank you for posting the scripture!  I intended to return today and thank you and now I see that you have posted too. 

I didn't say this.  Do you think that the scripture says this?  I think and wrote: "(1a) "fullness": New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary defines the Greek New Testament word translated above as "FULLNESS": "NT:4138 pleroma ... repletion or COMPLETION, i.e... MULTITUDE...".

Again, God confirmed on July 11, 2007 that both His Wife and "the fullness/COMPLETION" OF THE GENTILES ... has come", and Israel's partial blindness will now end."

If we read the definition of "Fullness" and apply it to BOTH Christ's Wife" and "the Gentiles", and we read God's comment and the ABOVE scripture, I believe He is saying (something like) I, God, will complete/fill both the Wife and Gentiles with myself."  In my opinion, in these last times, God can and will COMPLETE AND FILL BOTH with Himself - through Jesus Christ. 

It is my opinion that we should all remain in prayer for all the earth and the salvation of all human beings. 

God has, and has always had, but one ETERNAL INTENT - and all the other feeds off this one ETERNAL INTENT:  THE SALVATION OF MANKIND!  This last statement is from God, and He taught it to me many many years ago. 

Why would God want to fail to save anyone?  Remember, Christ gave His life to save us all.  Sometimes it means giving God His time to "save" others as He saved us. 

You say, "Revelation reveals that countless more will be saved through the tribulations upon the earth."  I am absolutely in agreement with you. 

When I think how long it took for Him to save me - WOW - how could I have anything but patience and great hope for all those who are not, as yet, saved.  Our God can do all things!  Right?  Thank you again for taking the time to share Romans 11 with all of us.  We are to walk in Christ's Love towards each other and I really appreciate you doing this, Sister.  In Christ's Love, Chris

God just asked me to go in and copy this scripture and add it here: Rom 11:29-33
For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all. 33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!  How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! NKJV  {It isn't up to us to say who will and will not be saved - believe and have hope that God can save all - I do} 

Again, in our Saviors Love Towards ALL, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 09/22/2012 at 6:35pm
Chris Williams

Posted: 09/21/2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi again, as I was doing something else for God today, I re-read this verse.  It is beautiful and I thought I would share it with regards to this post.  The verses above, in the original post, were and are about "circumcision of our hearts; they are about God's preparation of our hearts within His Love.    It is copied from the NKJV Bible: 

[Eph 2:11-18]  Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh — who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands —  12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Christ Our Peace
14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, 15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. 17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. 18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. NKJV

In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 09/21/2012 at 5:25pm
Janine Nicole

Posted: 09/21/2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

chris, thank you for explaining! I completely agree with you!
Karen Samford

Posted: 09/22/2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Blayne I too hate replacement theology it takes away hope
from his chosen people.But don't get me wrong I know we
are spiritual Israel.We are all made one in Jesus there
is neither Jew nor Greek bond nor free in the Lord Jesus
Christ.But when the fullness of the Gentiles are brought
in and I believe it is right upon us their eyes are going
to be open and it will be like life form the dead.It is
going to be glorious for all those who are called by
Jesus name.
Romans 11:18 says"Boast not against the branches. But if
thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that
I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and
thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear."
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Chris Williams

Posted: 09/22/2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

This evening I was at OpenHeaven again; I was actually posting on someone else's word from God.  The Holy Spirit suddenly reminded me of the following scriptures. 

The Spirit of God said to add these two scriptures:
1 Cor 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit. NKJV

[Acts 2:17-21]  And it shall come to pass in the LAST DAYS, says God, that I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT ON ALL FLESH ... 21  And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.' NKJV

The Bible teaches us that God has, and will, pour out His Spirit in the last days ON ALL FLESH, INCLUDING THOSE NOT YET SAVEDHe also says, that it is only by the Holy Spirit that any of us, and all of us, were saved.  This gives me great hope in God's ability to provide and cause all to receive His Salvation.

When I see how He has miraculously changed my heart and the hearts of those in my Bible Study, my friends (ESPECIALLY THIS LAST YEAR) - many of which have been in Christ for years - I believe He can do the same for those who have resisted His Salvation through Christ and God's Holy Spirit.

God has shown me that these are the things I must pray for now.

In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 09/22/2012 at 6:37pm
Janine Nicole

Posted: 09/24/2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

amen Chris!! amen and amen!
Chris Williams

Posted: 09/27/2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Janine, I am so blessed to see your post.  Thank you so much and I praise and thank Jesus for His teachings to all of us.  Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version